Trudeau

Our boy Justin is taking questions on snapchat! What would Sup Forums like to ask?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/opinion/trudeau-bahamas-vacation-1.3931267
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do we defeat the enemy

Are u gonna punch Putin for being a big meanie? :(

is he banging his wife's boyfriend?

>are you a muslim?

>is castro your real father?

>are you gay?

Would have you been elected if your father wasn't a former PM?

his father wasn't the canadian PM

show us your boipussy for gay pride

After you lose the re-election, can you teach me to snowboard weedman?

Will he step down or surrender when we annex Canada?

Why don't you challenge an actual boxer to a fight.

Is that coke on the outer rim of your right nostril?

show feet

What is the current year?

What is the most efficient technique to prep my wife's bull?

fighting putin when?

Hopefully he falls through the ice in Bewdley tomorrow, then can't come to my city later on like planned

What's his snap chat, and why aren't we sending him dick pics

>actually believes this shit

This, how to snap him??

When will you resign, seeing as you ADMITTED that you broke federal conflict of interest laws earlier today?

cbc.ca/news/opinion/trudeau-bahamas-vacation-1.3931267

Peterborough? Had I known he was in Kingston today I would have spit on him, or at least asked him a tough question. I live like three blocks from where he was. This whole "connect with Canadians" tour thing is pathetic.

Where's my free weed?

you cant anymore, if you are Canadian, when sending a snap you have an option of sending it as a "tredeau snap story" rather than putting it on your story, and they review it and have a chance of posting

Why do people hate trudeau so much

Ya. He's going on some ice fishing expedition or something first. Then is stop by on of the local hockey arenas. The Evinrude center (Hockey arena building), for some odd reason. Memorial Center would make more sense. But he probably hates what it represents. He's also skipping US inauguration to continue this tour of his.

Who is his dad?

Does he miss his daddy Fidel Castrado?

Was it your biological, or "actual" father who taught you your fall down the stairs party trick?

If you shot an NDP MP in the middle of the House of Commons, would you lose any supporters?

Why are you such a Quebec cock sucking faggot and why don't you know your real father is micjagger and why didn't you go skiing with your brother?

Ask him if he'sbeen in contact with Putin to set a date?

It would set a whole new precedent in how world leadership can be viewed.

IIRC there's still a Union Jack and a huge picture of the Queen above the Memorial Centre. He'd probably start lecturing the people of Peterborough about colonialism, maybe it's best he doesn't go there.

Does this guy ever fucking work??

who cares?

Canada is not important

If you kill yourself, they lose.

Trump and Trudeau are like polar opposites.
They both start with Tru.
It's like Odette and Odile. Gog and Magog. Alpha and Omega.

He's our representative on the world stage but he hates Canada and our values. He wants to turn the great white north into a third world shithole with muslims and dindus.

The social media Q&A was earlier today though, wasn't it?

Anyway, the Kingston town hall was cringy af, especially with that mentally retarded tranny's question and Trudeau's promises to house trans inmates based on gender identity

don't forget
>both take over for their fathers
>brother dying left an impact on them

He does care that's why he's on the road finding out what average Canadians want

He's on the road to hear what he wants and take selfies with college girls. He gave a non-answer when asked about veterans and lied about the issue with government employees not getting paid. He doesn't know what he's doing and stuffed his cabinet full of foreigners and women for cuck brownie points.

How's it taste Justine?

Do you jack off to this?