How do you cope with depression Sup Forums ?

how do you cope with depression Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

polnation.org
discord.gg/ZqTRu
youtube.com/channel/UClktThACKSVE6lxSvVJzM9g
youtube.com/watch?v=_iYGb8VHjRI
youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&spfreload=1
examine.com/topics/depression/
examine.com/supplements/l-tyrosine/)
youtu.be/l6QCPuJRS-4
twitter.com/PrisonPlanet?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God asked you to choose life. Choose to obey, or choose not to, but the choice is yours.

Take drugs but will likely suffer worse depression later

>work out
>eat healthy
>social relationships
>religion( if that your thing)
>a set schedule and goals
>perhaps CBT
>pills as a last resort if the above does not work

Work harder for a better future, play video games for escapism and binge on oreos.

I shitpost to cure my depression. Come shitpost with us on discord.

Inspired by the Sup Forums boards of 4 & 8 chan, Sup ForumsNation is the new and glorious evolution of these boards into a forum-based website exclusively for politically incorrect discourse. We place a heavy emphasis on free speech, and though the vast majority of the community hails from various sectors of the right-wing political spectrum, all viewpoints are welcome here.

Join the party @ polnation.org and also check out our Discord server @ discord.gg/ZqTRu which currently holds the title for largest political server on all of Discord, with 3000+ members and growing!
Also check out our Youtube Channel here for footage of raids and other events: youtube.com/channel/UClktThACKSVE6lxSvVJzM9g

>pills as a last resort

never. with marijuana that never will be the case

Delete social networks, focus on working towards a realistic, life goal.

Good get, but wrong board.
And most of the time your "depression" is just a part of life you hadn't faced before. Get used to it.

Good list. Need vitamin D pills too.

Amen brother

Depression doesn't exist. It's a scam created by jews and multinationals to sell drugs.

Everything you or anyone will ever achieve will be lost when the universe ends. It's depressing as fuck but you're not alone, even if everybody else doesn't appear to be bothered by that fact.

Waiting for the next war. I'll die there.

Just sack up and learn to Praise Kek. Think of the positive things in your life and your family that can't lose you.

1. dont be such a fucking pussy
2. stop being a cockroach
3. stop wasting trips

drugs

This, especially. Go way beyond the recommended dose too.

That being said; I exercise, smoke marijuana after work, make a fairly high wage, and bang lots of women. My depression is persistent, but as someone who has lost most of his family to various illnesses/calamities I never once have considered suicide. There is always a reason to live, and the days where you feel that life is pointless are just tests to get you to the next day. You may never escape your depression but rejoice in the notion that you are alive and things could always be worse. Even the pointless life you feel you are living is better than the unknown you will eventually confront when you are dead. At least you have a chance in this plane of existence, just shitpost until you find something that gives you purpose.

Pro tip: If you are depressed and between 16 and 25 go into an open psychiatric ward for a while. Not only does it really help, they are also full of easy to fuck borderline girls with dady issues. Trust me, the nut house is better than tinder. If you are an american without health care youre fucked though.

curing the root issue with herb tinctures and heavy metal chelation

Even deeper: Think only of yourself for now. Improve yourself up to the point where you can at least appreciate yourself enough to want to continue living. Friends aren't as necessary as one would think. Just continue to educate yourself and improve yourself, eventually you will find that niche that gives you purpose and you will be able to extract some positivity out of your life.

I have no idea

In 2 months it will be a year of pointlessness, pain and insomnia
Pills didn't work, no ambition or wishes left, too much of a pussy to off myself

It doesn't get better it just consumes you as a person
psychiatrists are memes and don't help

youtube.com/watch?v=_iYGb8VHjRI

checked

if you have a shitty life, you are going to be depressed and there is nothing you can do about it.

the best advice i can give is buy the book Starting Strength and do the strength training program. strength training gives me something to look foward to every day. also testosterone is a feel good chemical in men so once you have developed some muscle mass you will feel a lot better. but then you remember your life is shitty and you look foward to lifting weights again to vent the stress

seriously though you can make mistakes whike you are young that will permanently fuck up the rest of your life, then wat do?

Going through the five stages of grief over being drafted there, roach?

Perscription drugs. Work. Excercise. More work.

Copious amounts of alcohol and self-deprecation

feelsbadman.jpg

>depression
>crying

I have bad news for you friendo, you're not depressed, just a lonely fuck.

Booze and shitposting.

God didn't ask me anything.

Lift
Mediate
Go outside
Do cardio
Eat healthy
Force yourself to socialize
Stop jerking it

alcohol and nudes

the best u can do is be a man and live out your shitty karma with dignity

i meditate
youtube.com/watch?v=GLjelIPg3ys
youtube.com/watch?v=kaNO09cPS6c&spfreload=1

I drink like an absolute madman

masturbating and playing vidya

Ignore it

I post pissgate threads and discuss how Trump likes to get pissed on by Russian whores.

wtf is this meme dude. I watch one fucking trump version and now my youtube suggestions are full of this guy.

I don't. I've committed suicide three times already.

Kratom
Phenylalanine
Vitamin D
Vitamin C

This will resolve any Depression within 4 weeks user

I work out, troll online and hate fuck my wife.

kek

Copious amounts of alcohol and bar sluts.

Go outside, no even joking.

Go ride your bike, go swimming, run, whatever.

Have a burrito night!

scroll all the way down, go to history and delete watch history

Anime desu.

My gf left me before Christmas after eight years of devoting my life to her so i'm killing myself soon.

The most liberating feeling in the world is knowing I can hit the off switch at any time. Gonna do it with a gun to my chin, tilted back for maximum dead.

Become one with the emptiness.

Weed and exercise also help.

You just learn to live with it

Work
Religion
Fighting for a Politcal Cause
Socialize
Nofap

There's more to life than just girls, user.

like almost everything in life it can be scientifically explained
your depression is a symptom of many factors (chemical, events and environmental)

never overlook those three categories
>chemical
examine.com/topics/depression/

that website is one of the best for scientific based research (examine.com/supplements/l-tyrosine/) is something I took to help break sugar addiction

> events
if your depression was caused by something that has already occurred you need to first treat it like an investigation. you have to take in all the evidence (reasons why it happened) in a timely manner .. but most importantly you have to close the chapter in this investigation. accept what you've found .. you can than proceed to make your verdict and accept it .

>environment
if your depression is feed by your environment, change it .. small but definitive steps .. don't leave a trail of tears to follow back when the new world scares you .. don't really talk to strangers about your past .. it may feel great to tell people but some people are evil and will never allow you to forget .

the main problem is chemistry based. obviously if someone is causing you this state of being leave them .. report them (always) .. don't forgive them (forget them) .. your life matters more than most because you have the ability to feel emotions.. I love you *long hug*

Time heals all wounds. If you cant make time find some distractions.

Realizing that happiness is for the weak and stupid

>Join the Navy
>Tell myself I have a purpose in defending my homeland
>Do my family proud
>Deter mudslimes and Illegals
>Get decent pay and treat self to good food and vidya

Thats about the best I can do thus far.

I blaze 420 every other day.

Cures depression like nothing else.
Stay away of Prozak though, I tried it ive been happy for a week and then it went all fucked up i felt so bad I didnt kill myself only because I knew it was the fucking pills and it will be over soon.
I spent two weeks in my bed trying to not wake up waiting for the pills to wear off because my existence was intense suffering.

She was literally my life. I had nothing before her and with her I felt motivated, happy, driven. We were going to have kids, grow old and die together. She meant everything to me.

Eight fucking years. So many nights I spent babying her, helping her through emotional stress. We went through some serious shit, some real ride or die stuff. I stuck it out with her even when shit got bad. Real bad. I was fucking loyal to her.

And she fucking leaves me like that for some other man. I am so fucking pissed and hurt and crazy right now. I always suffered from depression my whole life and after this it's like having my heart torn out and stepped on. I havn't cried so hard since my grandfather died (and when he did she was the first I turned to for emotional support.)

I want to die. My life is fucking meaningless.

alcoholism

>under chin
enjoy having no face retard

Under chin, tilted back. It goes right through your brain, not through your face.

read this sir (let me know what you think?)

You'll just blow your face off.
Better to wait for the tech improvements that will give you personal eternal life in the next few years.

stop being a whiny cunt, you had what most dont get to enjoy or ever will even have a whiff of

just aim at your temple with a 45 degree aimed toward your brain. how know how many people fail to do that, even with a shotgun?

I don't know about this, but I used to seriously rage out. Like I would get super mad at certain things. I mean serious rage almost to the point of blindness

I started smoking weed and it really helped my chill out. I haven't smoked in a while but I don't fly off the handle anymore, it's probably because I older and years of smoking occasionally actually helped

Keeping listening the same music I've listened for 18 years, and shitposting mainly here.

Oh, and being somehow a religiousfag, I like to think that bastard called God will have better plans for me someday.

Any way the wind blows-

You do it and she wins you cunt.

Live your own goddamn life. Costly fucking life lesson, but so what.

try very hard not to kill myself

I take solace in the fact that I'm not Turkish.

or you could go outside for once, geez.

No but seriously OP the thing I do is just go out and do new stuff to take my mind off of things. staying in your room all day and thinking does no good

find a purpose, even if its a degenerate one

>My gf left me before Christmas after eight years of devoting my life to her so i'm killing myself soon.

same, only just yesterday, and the thought has crossed my mind, tbqh

i wont be complete without her. i cant unlove her.

music, drugs when available, pharmaceuticals, food, vidya.

but at the end of the day the dark thoughts come back so y'kknow thats life I guess

I want to die

youtu.be/l6QCPuJRS-4

Digits says you go get a mask and spandex and be a superhero.

Working out is great. Force self in social situations helps if lonely. Stop being weak with bombarding your mind with negative thoughts. Negative thoughts = weak mind. Realize life is pretty short and all your doing is wasting time being sad cus my fee fees. Lastly meditate if stressed. Mediate for 5 to 10 min a day and you'll feel anywhere from 50% better to a whole different person. Also get off Sup Forums

Whiskey, anime and shitposting.

Good. This is how I had to learn about women's nature. Hopefully you've learned your
Lesson

Always stay somewhat emotionally distant. Never let her know your true feelings and always be dominant. When you find your next girl always keep yourself above her level.

Trust me, she'll love you and never leave. And she'll Always try to please you.

BE HER BETTER HALF. that's what she wants

>My life is fucking meaningless
No it's not. You live in the best damn country on earth, people would literally kill to be where you are and yet you're planning on killing yourself because of a fucking girl.

I cope by studying Biocentrism and String Theory. There is comfort in the possibility that I will go to another world upon death and have a second chance at life. To be a better person.

Forgot
>endless masturbation

twitter.com/PrisonPlanet?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
Mr Watson has something to say on that.

in order of effectiveness:
>being with gf
>shitposting
>anime
>working
>doing homework
>tobacco
>jerking it
>whiskey

i don't drink any where near as much as i used to desu, kind of happy i dont

but if it's a really bad day... ill hit the bottle for a while

first of all I don't cope with anything at all

Over half of these are symptoms of depression.

>tfw severely depressed for I think 8 years now
>stopped keeping track, forget the last time I was truly existentially happy.
> cope by distracting myself at every waking hour
Was considering tripping on LSD to see if it could trigger some eye-opening existential realization.
>pretty functional in most other aspects of my life

I heard of this eye opening drug you should try it's called KYS

never said i wasn't depressed, leaf.

but there's no reason to fall into it. i live well in spite of it

the trick is to accept that everything can be terrible and to fight tooth and nail to keep it from being such

Who else crystal fucking acid to cope with depression

Cheap liquor and tinder whores.

For me, when I'm on LSD im just really confused. The next day I am kinda spacey but also just enjoy the small things. It wears off after a day or two though

>dark thoughts
Cuck sweden thinking about his bull

Feel ya bro.
gf left me right after christmas, I tried slitting my wrists and taking a bunch of sleeping meds.
Woke up in my bed and fucking everything was covered in blood. My sheets, my mattress, pillows, everything. I had to clean everything while still fucked up from the blood loss and the pills and now I have massive wounds on my arms that will turn into very visible scars.
Fuck slitting your wrists. Use a gun.

In one word: Mingle. Go out. Fresh air and new people you love to hate. I have social anxiety. But once I took the jump, I never looked back. My life is one big failure, but I prefer the term "charming mess" . 99 times out of a hundred I fall flat on my face and look like a proper idiot. If you're talking about a real depression, you're going to have to sweat it out and hope for better times. The fact that you have the strength to post here, means you have plenty of energy left. Don't be a meme faggot. Roach.

>falling for the depression jew

this board has really become reddit