twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUMP

OFFICIAL THREAD VIDEO
>OFFICIAL
>THREAD
>VIDEO

youtu.be/5Kg5ioRa850

Bumpin.

Working on some new pics but busy with some stuff around the house. Will bump a couple more

these are so fucking good. keep them coming, i save all of them for triggering Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=7gIFO3kjbkA

user in the last thread said i should increase the contrast in the center of my image. Anyone know how to do that I'm a gimp novice?

skydas is fashwave in video form. Love all their videos.

one of my first ones

youtube.com/watch?v=QHLtaMD7EHM

My first one, thanks to the Canada bro that thought the original pic would look great.
>protip
>it did

>Anyone know how to do that I'm a gimp novice?
You're a novice? how the fuck? haha
okay go to color, then brightness and there should be two bars. mess with them until it stands out just a bit more. ive already shared your pic because its rad as fuck

dope dude! this great stuff. keep it up

digging the vapor wave aesthetic here user

Adding something rn

I didn't make it, can't tell if your serious either

yeah I'm serious. this shit makes my dick diamonds

ive always liked the bright colored 80s look and I'm glad to see it used for good

lets start wave videos like this youtube.com/watch?v=m_0qHRwU_sQ but comfy right wing memes

Canada bro here. You made my night with this pic.

Damn good work. I'll give feedback as well.

I think the "Reclaim the West" could stand out better if it were alittle more hot pink. Right now it's a touch too dark. Maybe a neon green glow around " Right Wing" might look good?

The soldiers, the background and "Death Squad" are perfect the way they are.

shallow and pedantic

it insists upon itself

right on Kekrade

Someone work with this

We absoultely should. watch the official thread theme by skydas, it's kinda similar.

big potential there

youtube.com/watch?v=i9INxvrfryM

shameless self shill for the interested in everything i've made so far

naturewilldestroyyou.deviantart.com/

Ah, kinda figured. I admittedly don't know how to efficiently do that.

I feel that the parental advisory label changed to neon colours and glitched would look good in the corner of some of these memes.

Maybe it would look good beside a similarly scaled neon pink black sun?

my own OC hope you enjoy

Check this out

I like it.

I think the grid should be some kind of neon colour and the Trump bust should be scaled up to fill more of the image.

Just the bust being scaled up would probably be enough.

>dick status: diamonds

dope dude

Fuckin rad. The lettering for all of it is perfect now.

Can I get one with the original eyes as well?

Really like the work you've done.

Dude, how do I get good enough to make this stuff

Yea I kept it smaller because I wanted to be able to use it as a mobile/pc wallpaper

whats the grid effect and distortions?

Liberterian here
Your flashy lights wont work on me fagscists

I got a copy pasta right here

>be you, polack on pol
>cut the fucker out and paste him on new canvas
>duplicate the fucker like 5 times or something
>colorize the layers in a variety of neon colors
>mess with blending mode and opacity while slightly changing the placement of the bottom layers to create the ghost sensation
>use render - fog and neon color the fog
>okay when you have the correct fonts don't just use them in their own layer, but go to create - logo and pick neon
>right what you want and the color and a new thing will be created

scan lines for photoshop:
photoshopcafe.com/tutorials/scanlines/scan.html
top is alien encounters
bottom is alien encounters solid
middle is streamster

fonts:
>streamster
>lazer84
>razor
>alien encounter
>mistral (the drive font)

Tool: GIMP gimp.org/

for neon text:
youtube.com/watch?v=HQbJDvcz6wo

> filters > blur > gaussian blur
>colors > curves > set channel value to ALPHA
>make line more vertical until the text becomes round
>layer >layer to image size
>filters >alpha to logo >neon
>choose color & set effect size to 23 (effect size depends on size of text, more for big text, less for small text)
-----------------
make horizontal lines that look like old tvs
>filters >distort >video

scan lines:
>new layer
>bucket fill black entire layer
>filter - distort - erase very other line

That's all you really need to get started. You'll be able to figure out the rest through trial and error.

paper effects. literally just scans of papers that you put over the work

Thanks for the resources.

These OC threads are some of the funniest I've been on in a long time.

el fascismo es solo un metodo para implementar un paradigma mas libre. no es permanente (ve pinochet)

Yeah right here

this made my dick diamonds

clutch, thanks man

yea I figured you could do that as well with a paper render, was more talking about the lines. Figured it out though, its in the distort options in GIMP

my suggestions;
>overlap the bottom death squad just a little bit over the right wing.
>put a background behind those words, like a circle or something
>make the RECLAIM THE WEST stand out a bit more maybe diagonally?
>add some lightning or something dramatic, lightning always makes shit better
>pic related for reference

those are what i would do to it but as it is it's still rad as shit. good work.

>tfw probably no body knows that he has no arms & legs

Goin to sleep now,
Didn't think I was even going to make this until the thread showed up! Nice stuff we got here desu

Thanks man.

yeah same here, i'm pleased with what we've done. we've really made something happen here

i hope to see this thread tomorrow!

Kekd and checked.

Hope to see you guys again in the meme trenches tomorrow.

I'm going to post some Dragoš Kalajić paintings. This one is Admiring Apollo. I don't know when it was made

niice

Dragoš Kalajić (Serbian Cyrillic: Дpaгoш Кaлaјић; 1943–2005) was a Serbian artist, philosopher and writer.[1] Kalajić studied art at the Accademia di Belle Arti in Rome. He graduated in 1965 with the highest marks in his class. After completing his training he began living and working in Belgrade and Rome. Kalajić was an accomplished writer beside being an artist (he wrote for the magazine Pogledi). He was a member of the Association of Writers of Serbia, the Association of Fine Artists of Serbia and the Association of Writers of Russia. He achieved considerable success in the many fields that he ventured into, from literature to visual arts to the history of art and publishing. He was friends with many greats in the fields of art, literature, film and philosophy such as Julius Evola, Ezra Pound, Aleksandr Dugin, Giorgio de Chirico and Gualtiero Jacopetti among many others.

This painting is Hyperborea made in 2002

youtube.com/watch?v=L5zVtifGxQE

Dragos was one of the most significant artists, visionaries and Traditionalists of our European culture in the last quarter of the 20th century.

He was a friend of great names, like Evola, Pound, Dugin, De Chirico, Crispolti, Jacopetti, Glazunov, Mikhalkov and many others…

This painting is Salute to the Beating Sun made in 1981

Nice. What's that font?

youtube.com/watch?v=THWwE_6wIgU
Interviewer
lady : - "How do you manage to stay calm , after such disgusting accusations of you being fascist?"

Dragoš : - " That is not disgusting acusation, in this modern world, it is a compliment of highest significance, and i am very proud of it. When they call someone a Fascist, in 99% of the time it means that man has reasonable arguments and no one can confront him or his beliefs. It is similar to "Devil" shout during Middle ages."

This painting is Svetlana, portraits of the European Nations. It was made in 1993

What font is that, my dude? I need it.

This painting is called The Hawk Lady. I don't when this was made

I wish I knew m8, I've collected these from Ironmarch

This painting is called The Pillar. It was painted in 2002

This one is called The Samurai. It was painted in 1977.

nice

This is the last painting I have. It's name is Wolfgang, portraits of the European Nations. It was painted in 1993. I hope you all enjoyed these paintings

The tracking lines are too thick near the top and also the color is a little off, less red sampling. Also please become quadripalegic and choke on tongue you deferate filth. Thanks, senpai.

How can a guy with layman's knowledge of GIMP start making stuff like this? Relevant YouTube tutorials etc?

see

can we get something that hints towards the fashwave aesthetic but is not obvious

thank you for posting these!

more plz

OP from previous thread here (can prove it). To OP of this thread, glad to see you made this one to continue what was started.

I left and had to catch up on the replies in my thread when I got back home. Awesome to see the positive comments about that thread. I did something people liked for once and I want to kill myself less now.

Unlike most threads on Sup Forums, it was so comfy because of how little negativity there was (I admit though, I made a few negative comments toward one poster).
I'm now convinced that's part of the a e s t h e t i c.

Still compiling wave.txt for an upcoming "G E N E R A L" post on the subject. Hoping to have it ready by Friday.

Keep it up, lads. Nice to discover some great new music I hadn't really looked into before whilst browsing the artwork you guys are creating. I'm not that good with creating images like this but I'm glad I could at least help promote the posting of this stuff.

A nice hot chocolate sounds /comfy/ right about now.

Holy shit this is superb. Gratias tibi ago, amicus.

Thank you, they all have been interesting.

woah

I-it's beautiful

>Hoping to have it ready by Friday.
oops, Saturday*

after seeing a few of these threads, wtf does "ride the tiger" refer to/mean?

can't find it anywhere, and i've been lurking for a while. only see it in fashwave threads

See: Julius Evola

Does anyone have the reject decadence embrace struggle? I think it's something like that,

Book by Julius Evola

>GIMP

nigga just torrent PsCS6 like everyone else and git gud with the bazillion tutorials.

Something a bit different

Don't just download it from anywhere. Be cautious and minimize your chance of infecting your computer.
E X T R E M E _ V E T T I N G

Some music, contains vocals
youtube.com/watch?v=cd7DR0IMmTo

thanks you