>Only 4 of them are in Africa, and all 4 of them are in South Africa

Why is south america such a shithole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/m3ofsq8gLHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice trigger discipline from a bunch of hue monkeys
Also
>dat Imbel

Look at Brazil and then try to imagine that as America's future if you don't get rid of niggers

is segregation the last choice?I dont think niggers are going to leave unless forced but that sounds much more difficult

>Only 4 of them are in Africa, and all 4 of them are in South Africa
there are only 4 cities in Africa and all 4 of them are in south Africa

no body armour? 2/10 could kill

Because of diversity.

Take a poor place, introduce the cocaine trade(YUUGE MONEY) and have the most ruthelss people only survive and this is what you get.

Blame niggers.

HUEHUEHUEHUE
I blame niggers and race-mixing.

niggers

Nairobi is an alright city

>much more difficult
nothing is more easier than just forcing them out or killing them, the current system is really slow, even here in Australia we deport a lot of 3rd world scum but they still have to wait a couple of years for the system to move them out

Then shouldn't more than 4 of the most violent cities be in Africa?

Maybe the issue is Amerindians.

muh dikked the natives instead of genociding them

are the spaniards the real true enemy?

It's already too late

you do understand that below a certain IQ level you are simply unable to function above a basal level?

that's africa

portugal

>41 of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world are in Latin America

Brazil, Venezuela and Colombia

Africa would have more if those dumb niggers could even form a city.

V A L P A R A I S O
chile
youtu.be/m3ofsq8gLHs
y berras como tratan en chile kuando el amigo es gaijing

race mixing

Issue here is freed black slaves in the South American cities. The only reason there are notore African cities is because the police force and government are so incompetent that they can not collect data. If they could Africa would be from 1 to 100.

honduras is most violent

of the 50 most dangerous cities in the world are in Brazil
And its still our best neighbor in my opinion both in terms of diaspora/tourists and relations in general, language barriers are the best barriers.

Because our government promotes the negro violence here. Not directly of course. If a nigger kills someone, he'll get 6 years or less in prison. We have something called ""Human Rights"" that only defends non-white people. That or he will get out because of christmas/new year. Out killing whites again. Thus the numbers going up.
Also, we have mestizos and favelas, completely controlled by them. I mean, look at some pictures. RPGs, AKs, M16s, ARs., etc.

>African statistics
Also mixed race people tend to be more violent, for example full blooded natives are chill, retarded,but chill while mestizos are blood thirsty savages.

They can't afford to accidentally waste any ammo.

... or if we outlaw abortion. Evangelicals will be the end of us.

Idiots like J-Z or rage against the machine supporting something they doesn't understand like Che who isn't understood by those applying it either.

If USA and Europe stopped consuming so many illegal drops crime would drop monumentally.

>outlaw abortion
are you serious? niggers will have twice as much kids, just kick them out or suffer the consequences

Blame the cokelombians.

You are forgetting Central America and México.

Nice hardware, but they need some armor

I'm assuming it's because of drug crime.

That was my point though I worded it poorly. Cocktail napkin math shows we'd have 400 million more blacks in the US had abortion never been legalized. That's greater than the entire current population of all races in the US. But the evangelicals are determined to make it happen.

>muh poverty causes crime
>my country is very safe
>my country is poor as fuck

Yeah nah it's actually niggers that cause crime not poverty

Are there more blacks than whites in Brazil?

Here in Argentina the most dangerous city is Rosario I think.

Then how come white people in poverty also commit crimes

Of course there are. Brazil went overboard with the slave trade.

Can't wait for that shithole to be burnt into the ground

There are no white people in Africa to black people go agaisnt, South America on other hand... is basically a genocide

Not really, whites here are ~42% (i guess they include everyone with light skin, they don't care about ethnicity), blacks are around ~14% if i remember correctly. Mestizos are more than half of the population though.
Search for "Bahia People" on google images. Half of our population looks like that and traitors love that. You guys are doing pretty good though.

fake
Sweden isnt even on the list

The murder rate is high in South Africa because they still have some western infrastructure and culture left that allows counting of some of the killed. In the rest of Africa the murder rate is through the roof but no one has the ability or motivation to count it. They do not possess the intellect to think much past their next meal. They are simple scavengers acting almost entirely by instinct.

europe will be there by 2030 dont worry friend until then stay safe from the towelheads