Ban Ki-Moon,Former U.N, Chief, says "Give Partnet Money back then Bilateral Agreement goes invalid

headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170113-00000529-san-kr

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yangju_highway_incident
the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003446158
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2061840/china-russia-agree-measures-counter-s-korean-anti
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-china-russia-idUSKBN14X00J
ibtimes.co.uk/russian-coastguard-opens-fire-intruding-north-korean-vessel-causing-multiple-casualties-1586607
thediplomat.com/2015/01/4-chinese-citizens-killed-by-suspected-north-korean-deserter/
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-cyberattack-china-idUSKBN0KE0FM20150105
cbsnews.com/news/us-warns-overwhelming-response-north-korea-nuclear-weapons/
wsj.com/articles/u-s-ambassador-attacked-in-south-korea-1425512923
ibtimes.com/north-korea-icbm-missile-update-china-seriously-concerned-over-pyongyangs-ballistic-2472897
dailycaller.com/2017/01/11/north-korea-warns-its-icbms-will-soon-send-shivers-down-americas-spine/
ibtimes.co.uk/pentagon-deploys-high-tech-radar-response-north-koreas-icbm-threat-says-official-1600605
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_(cultural)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probatio_diabolica
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/01/11/Ban-Ki-moon-to-address-allegations-in-his-native-South-Korea/6691484163334/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

A bit hard to understand sorry.

What does this mean?

Bilateral agreement between who?

Ban Ki moon is presidential candidate for South Korea President.

Oh okay thanks. Do you think he'll win?

Which bilateral agreement would he tear up? Japan?
Why would he want this?

Japan paid South Korea a billion Yen to remove comfort woman statue from in front of their embassy in Seoul. The chons said deal and took the money and removed statue for short time then put it back. Now I guess this Moonman is saying give money back.

He says this remarks about statue of comfort woman

Basically Korea found if they took the money they don't get to be professional victim anymore so now they want to give money back.

Japan

>give money back
then " Bilateral Agreement" or "International agreement" goes valid what Former U.N. Chief said

WE HAD A DEAL NO BACKSIES

So they South Koreans took the money and promised to remove the statue, but now they want to put it back and give back the money?

潘氏は安倍晋三首相と昨年のクリスマスの日に電話で会談し、慰安婦問題などについて「公平にアプローチし、未来志向的に解決すべきだとはっきり話した」とも強調した。

Ban Ki Moon says "This is the two principles of fairness and future-minded solution to this problem" in

and He will change remarks, keep it watching Korea

South Korea took the money, then put the statue back.
This guy is saying that if Korea's not going to hold up their end of the deal, then keeping the money is wrong. Korea is calling him an asshole because apparently being faggots and thieves is cool.

In other words, one gook is trying to not act like a gook for once and the other gooks aren't happy about it.

Wow. So Korea just stole a billion yen from Japan?

a billion yen is like $250, wouldnt worry about it Bruce

This issue is difficult to explain the foreign nations.

Comfort woman issue has happend in Korean war in 1950 and Japan is third person basically about this.
and Korea have been trying put the statue over sea, by the way, the model of comfort woman was dead in 2002

Yangju highway incident
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yangju_highway_incident

The Yangju highway incident, also known as the Yangju training accident or Highway 56 Accident, occurred on June 13, 2002, in Yangju, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea. A United States Army armored vehicle-launched bridge, returning to base in Uijeongbu on a public road after training maneuvers in the countryside, struck and killed two 14-year-old South Korean schoolgirls, Shin Hyo-sun (Korean: 신효순) and Shim Mi-seon (Korean: 심미선).

lol

i checked its $11 mil

still a pretty big deal

thats a hospital and a new highway worth of money given to Korea for absolutely no reason

I'd be pissed if i was Japanese

Koreans are being jews, they won't let the comfort women thing up after a deal was made back in 2015. They were suppose to remove a statue in Seoul but kept it there and put another statue in front of Japanese consulate in Busan.

the-japan-news.com/news/article/0003446158
>This not only violates the bilateral deal, but placing the statue in front of the consulate constitutes an impairment of its dignity under the terms of the Vienna Convention on Consular Relations.

tl;dr they won't accept anything and expect more money to keep rolling in from Japan.

This issue can be explain as China-U.S. proxy war.

but also Korea is trying to insult China and Russia indirectly by this issue because of it was happend in Korean war.

related news

China, Russia agree on measures to counter S. Korean anti-missile shield
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2061840/china-russia-agree-measures-counter-s-korean-anti

China, Russia agree on more 'countermeasures' against U.S. anti-missile system: Xinhua
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-nuclear-china-russia-idUSKBN14X00J

Okay.

So who is Korea sided with and who is Japan sided with?

Korea - China
Japan - USA

?

South Korea is Anti-U.S.,Russia,China,Japan,Taiwan,Philippines etc

so they are allied with... no one?

What's the big deal about a statue??

best korea

With North Korea.

lol

It's some kind of Holocaust memorial for eastern people.

But I think Japan, with all its problems, is not as cuck as german.

Russian coastguard opens fire on North Korean vessel
ibtimes.co.uk/russian-coastguard-opens-fire-intruding-north-korean-vessel-causing-multiple-casualties-1586607

4 Chinese Citizens Killed by Suspected North Korean Deserter
thediplomat.com/2015/01/4-chinese-citizens-killed-by-suspected-north-korean-deserter/

China protests after suspected North Korean army deserter kills four
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-cyberattack-china-idUSKBN0KE0FM20150105

U.S. warns "overwhelming" response to any North Korea use of ...
cbsnews.com/news/us-warns-overwhelming-response-north-korea-nuclear-weapons/

This

>if US attacks North Korea
>21.2% attack Japan

LOL

why do they hate the Japs so much??

religion

I thought asians were all non-religious

what religious differences between Korea and Jap?

U.S. ambassador to South Korea is back on the streets
wsj.com/articles/u-s-ambassador-attacked-in-south-korea-1425512923

Japan is atheist nowadays. Some shinto traditions may be remembered once a year.

South Korea is the most protestant country in the world. Everybody is creationist, to have an idea.

>why do they hate the Japs so much??
not only Japan

North Korea ICBM Missile Update: China 'Seriously Concerned' Over Pyongyang's Ballistic Missile Threat
ibtimes.com/north-korea-icbm-missile-update-china-seriously-concerned-over-pyongyangs-ballistic-2472897

North Korea Warns Its ICBMs Will Soon Send Shivers Down America's Spine
dailycaller.com/2017/01/11/north-korea-warns-its-icbms-will-soon-send-shivers-down-americas-spine/

High tech military radar deployed by Pentagon to respond to North Korea's long range missile threat
ibtimes.co.uk/pentagon-deploys-high-tech-radar-response-north-koreas-icbm-threat-says-official-1600605

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Han_(cultural)

Koreans are like extreme eastern jews. They think everybody hates them.

More like used fraud, but yes, basically. They agreed to take it down in exchange for money. They took it down, Japan paid, then they put it back up again pretty much right away.

Koreans are the niggers of the high tier asians.

?

Really? Christian in South Korea?

I had no idea

People were crazy because the former president was a witch.

South Korea is what happens when you put togeter asians (who tend to be puritan) and protestantism.

North Korea is what happens when you put togeter asians (who tend to be autoritharian) and communism.

Are Koreans the kikes of Asia?

Japbros, are there other incidents involving the past of japanese imperial army? Something like an olocaust Industry? China and Korean trying to shame Japan and get profits from it? The discussion of this subject is a taboo in japanese society?

I wanna know how much cuck you are.

who will be next president of south korea?

I dunno.
Are you implying that Ban Ki Moon will be the next president and he will use emotional blackmail against Japan?

If so, why don't you start to deny it cynically? "A japanese soldier never raped a korean woman during the war". Say it loud, say it proud, we are all denyalist now!

probatio diabolica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probatio_diabolica

Eristic.

>why don't you start to deny it cynically?

Koreans Know what was happend in 1950.
Fact is not important for them

Well, they problably know it, but hues don know. Redpill me on what exactly happened in the 50's

all South Koreans and its nation goes splitting of personality.

tits or gtfo

Hahaha. I liked you, bro.

future

ATTENTION NON COUNTRIES GOOKS CHINKS AND JAPS FUCKING CUT IT OUT NO ONE CARES KILL YOURSELF

JAPAN AND KOREA RIGHTFUL CLAY OF AMERICA

Does the majority of japanese people agree with you in this issue? Answer unironically.

I doubt he's asked 51% of the 127,000,000 people in Japan

Hi I'm op
I cannot form coherent sentences.

Imagine if they built a mosque near Ground Zero

south korea is just a shitty foreighn occupied azn state traditionally in line with china. gooks +chinks will destroy japan and exterminate the populace tis fate. US cannot occupy this peninsula for long.

Why is every korean borderline autistic?

What? They're pro American. Some dumb idiots don't personify that. They think the soldiers there are stupid but it's better than China and Russia stealing more land.

>linking to yahoo

no thanks

there is nothing wrong with standing along your azn brothers. Fucking imperialist pigs your shitty country will collapse due to race war.

No the Chinese are the kikes of Asia.

Tell me more about this upcoming race war.

You should make those gooks glow in the dark, Tetsuo.

there is no race war. Japs are just hated by all azns for being race traitors. america is just a imperialist cunt who oppresses azn civilization by containing china and cucking half my country. after usa is no more azn civilization will be united again and japan will pay for their crimes.

>Admitting North is the Best Korea.
>Implying Japan comitted any crime.

We're trying to decipher these moon runes, please fuck off. The Japanese are skittish creatures and spook easily.

So you are autistic.

Chinese, Japanese, Koreans, Indians are all kikes of Asia
(literally all of them are memeing war while sitting in front a computer, and doing business deals that are shady in their unique ways when they're outdoors)

Vietnamese, Thais and Myanmar-ese are whites of Asia
Flips are mexicans (no shit, share same empire history and bloodlines even)
The rest are some sort of mudslime nigger

What never crashes to amaze me is how Asians manage hating each other with burning passion despite looking the same and having no genetic difference. And not even having radically different ideology except for North Korea.

White people just arent like that.

North Korea's Workers' Party newspaper Rodong Sinmun condemned Ban on Wednesday, and warned if Ban is elected South Korea faces the increased risk of nuclear war.
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2017/01/11/Ban-Ki-moon-to-address-allegations-in-his-native-South-Korea/6691484163334/

Koreans are hated by all asians. You guys are the most self absorbed douchebags on the planet.

Han or Haan [ha̠n][1] is a concept in Korean culture attributed as a unique Korean cultural trait which has resulted from Korea's frequent exposure to invasions by overwhelming foreign powers. Han denotes a collective feeling of oppression and isolation in the face of insurmountable odds (the overcoming of which is beyond the nation's capabilities on its own). It connotes aspects of lament and unavenged injustice.

The minjung theologian Suh Nam-dong describes han as a "feeling of unresolved resentment against injustices suffered, a sense of helplessness because of the overwhelming odds against one, a feeling of acute pain in one's guts and bowels, making the whole body writhe and squirm, and an obstinate urge to take revenge and to right the wrong—all these combined."[2]

In some occasions, anthropologists have recognized han as a culture-specific medical condition whose symptoms include dyspnea, heart palpitation, and dizziness.

How can someone be more jewish than this? How?

South Korea is an illegitimate government until all 8 Goddesses have their identities publicly revealed.