I think the ancient Egyptian pantheon is real and may start unironically worshipping them

So we're all familiar with kek right? He's not the only ancient Egyptian diety fucking with the fabric of reality, it seems, just look at pic related. Now the word thot and the ancient Egyptian deity Thoth sounding similar may seem like a coincidence, but the coincidences surrounding kek are just too many to ignore. And on top of all of that, you know how you say Thoth in Greek?

Θωθ

WHAT'S THIS?

The gods of ancient Egypt are real and are communicating to us through memes

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/egy/efl/efl06.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tefnut
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11494029/Germanwings-plane-crash-in-the-French-Alps-What-we-know.html
youtu.be/UbQgXeY_zi4?list=RDzAx0t3O55Zo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uraeus
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_of_Greek_Hunters
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
museivaticani.va/2_IT/pages/x-Schede/MEZs/MEZs_Sala04_07_014.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Christopher#Depictions_in_art
youtube.com/watch?v=koMdAukAYaM
archive.org/stream/religionofancien00stei#page/50/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The gods of ancient Egypt are real and are communicating to us through memes

I wondered what the significance of ancient Egyptian deities actually is. Meaning, why are we accidentally summoning ancient Egyptian gods, and not Greek, Roman, Babylonian, Norse, Hindu, etc...

Maybe they're pissed at the Basketball American's insistence that the ancient Egyptians were black, and are communicating with us to get the truth out?

...actually though, what if the Ancient Egyptians got it right? And this is their god's newest attempt to get a following back. It makes sense why they'd target Sup Forums. Who do you think they'd hate? Jews and muslims and niggers, probably. Jews because one of the ancient Egyptian kingdoms used to rule over Israel and enslaved the kikes, and now the kikes fap to their Moses fanfiction on getting freed from them. Muslims because it was actually a Muslim who destroyed the nose of the Sphinx. He was pissed that the locals were worshipping it and vandalized it. Niggers because they're so insistent on "WE WUZ KANGZ!" . And they're communicating with us now because we're the only ones who would listen. Sure, in ye olde times the Europeans hated niggers and jews and muslims, but they were deeply entrenched in their Christianity. They wouldn't listen. But in this day and age, us Sup Forumsacks are less religious, and would actually pay attention to the signs. Think about it

Time to read up on Thoth.

>tfw playing Clue Finders 4th grade right now
>tfw it's Egyptian themed
>tfw see this thread

Whelp

shiiiiiiet

Does anyone have the screenshots of the user who woke up at trip-times at night, and had vivid visions which he transcribed?

I lost my screenshots, but in his work there was one main speaker.

An IBIS

KINDA LIKE THOTH

WE GOIN ON PATROL

>tfw no egyptian goddess waifu communicates to you via memes
Pls be Bastet gf.

>"Thoth was the God of Knowledge, the Moon, Measurement, Wisdom, the Alphabet, Records, Thought, Intelligence, Meditation, the Mind, Logic, Reason, Reading, Hieroglyphics, Magic, Secrets, Scribes, and Writing."

he oversees other gods. he even heals other gods to keep either one from taking over.

Thoth is also attributed to be the one and same as Hermes Trismegistus, father of Hermeticism, the same Hermes of the Greeks, Mercury of the Romans.

>Θωθ
is it an memy owl god?

this makes more sense than it should

Eventually Thoth, Hermes, and Anubis got fanfictioned into one god in the late roman era and was badass as fuck. THE LIGHT OF TRUTH, ETERNAL COMPANION OF MAN, GUIDE AND TEACHER, MESSENGER, AND LORD OF RENEWAL.

They still have a statue of Hermanubis in the Vatican.

what if it's like neuromancer and they aren't really gods but aliens pretending to be gods talking to people on the internet?

Here's the full paper.

>tfw actually had a dream about her recently
>she told me to go to Yukon and discover the answer.
What does she mean Sup Forums?
Why Yukon?

>ancient Egypt
>4000 year long civilization before Rome annexes it
>modern liberal democratic world order has only existed since 1945 and is now crumbling
What did the Egyptians know that we don't?
Why have their gods awakened in the current year?

>ibises
Hold on one second the ibis has recently become somewhat of a meme so I think this guy is onto something.

Thoth has always been traditionally depicted as having the head of an Ibis and body of a man. Sometimes he is depicted as a monkey head as well.

wew, we're rediscovering the ancient roots Sup Forums.

What if we're in a simulation and the dieties like Kek and Thoth are the ones controlling it all?

What if they were always watching, but only started communicating with us now because we're the only ones that will listen. Can you imagine if they tried to convince a heavily entrenched Christian population of their existence? They wouldn't buy it. In this day and age people are less entrenched in Christianity and more open to other things though, which is why they're communicating to us now

Go, seek the truth, the pussy calls.

Shieeeet

Years ago I remember thinking that perhaps Obama is an alien (ah-nu-nah-kee, or maybe a reptilian or insect race alien) and would declare himself a Pharaoh. Now I think he is defined by the Chinese zodiac year of the red fire monkey. Red for communist.

WTF I read William Gibson's novel Necromancer and I legit don't remember anything to do with aliens. AI on a space station, sure, but no aliens. Right?!?!

He is also self created, having no father or predecessor. He was not a part of the original Ennead, despite presiding over them and recording everything.

I won't let you down boys

being the deity of writing and hieroglyphics the use of emojis and wilful disregard of syntax is tantamount to blasphemy.

they shall suffer the rage of Thoth for disrespecting language and writing:

>not respecting and studying pure representations of thought (philosophy, science, etc.)
>revisionist subversion of history / reality with we wuz kangs
>ignoring the aesthetic beauty of written language with emojiing (debauched heiroglyphs)
>using language for personal edification instead of the benefit of posterity (it's divine purpose)

Will Thoth confirm my digits?

The Yukon territory is full of gold mines currently in operation.

Wintermute/Neuromancer mention talking to alien AI's at the end.

THOT GENOCIDE NOW
IM FUCKING DONE

>whenever they attempted to communicate in the past those who would listen were branded heritics and burned by (((Abrahamic religions)))

Thoth missed 666 by a millisecond

wew

Thoth is Sebastian the Ibis mascot of the University of Miami CONFIRMED

>Heqet and Isis birth the scribe Ani and his heart is weighed by Thoth in the Book of the Future

Lad, I think you're onto something. Pic related, also link

sacred-texts.com/egy/efl/efl06.htm

I will contribute my blood an semen to resurrecting this old god
Do we have an avatar yet or are we purely working off word thot?

What if... The Gods are trying to commicate with us and that's the reason for the furrie fetish.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tefnut

Tefnut was a furrie, and when they whack off to her, they are effectivly bringing her back into existence.

>Atum was creative in that he proceeded to masturbate himself in Heliopolis. He took his penis in his hand so that he might obtain the pleasure of orgasm thereby. And brother and sister were born - that is Shu and Tefnut. Pyramid Text 527

>not remembering the human sacrifice of a banepost that tore the fabric of reality and brought the memes to life

Faggots get out reeeeeeee

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/france/11494029/Germanwings-plane-crash-in-the-French-Alps-What-we-know.html

There was a curse on King Tutankhamun's tomb promising death to those who disturbed it. After it was opened many of the excavation team members suffered mysterious deaths shortly after. The tomb was opened November 29th, 1922

>Lord Carnarvon, financial backer of the excavation team who was present at the tomb's opening, died on 5 April 1923 after a mosquito bite became infected; he died 4 months and 7 days after the opening of the tomb

>George Jay Gould I, a visitor to the tomb, died in the French Riviera on 16 May 1923 after he developed a fever following his visit

>Prince Ali Kamel Fahmy Bey of Egypt died 10 July 1923: shot dead by his wife.

>Colonel Aubrey Herbert, MP, Carnarvon's half-brother, became nearly blind and died on 26 September 1923 from blood poisoning related to a dental procedure intended to restore his eyesight

>Sir Archibald Douglas-Reid, a radiologist who x-rayed Tutankhamun's mummy, died on 15 January 1924 from a mysterious illness.

>Sir Lee Stack, Governor-General of Sudan, died on 19 November 1924: assassinated while driving through Cairo.

>A. C. Mace, a member of Carter's excavation team, died in 1928 from arsenic poisoning

>Mervyn Herbert, Carnarvon's half brother and the aforementioned Aubrey Herbert's full brother, died on 26 May 1929, reportedly from "malarial pneumonia".

>Captain Richard Bethell, Carter's personal secretary, died on 15 November 1929: died in bed in a Mayfair club, the victim of a suspected smothering

>Richard Luttrell Pilkington Bethell, 3rd Baron Westbury, father of the above, died on 20 February 1930; he supposedly threw himself off his seventh floor apartment

(cont)

Funny enough, this was playing in the background when i was writing this.

youtu.be/UbQgXeY_zi4?list=RDzAx0t3O55Zo

It's basically Animal headed humonids fighting each other. Good tune also.

Faggot i know thaaaat. Why not tear reality and bring the old Gods back to have them settle some scores? If anything, it would be a laugh.

(cont)

What's even weirder is what happened shortly after the tomb was opened. The famous Egyptologist James Henry Breasted worked with Carter soon after the first opening of the tomb. He reported how Carter sent a messenger on an errand to his house. On approaching his home the messenger thought he heard a "faint, almost human cry". Upon reaching the entrance he saw the bird cage occupied by a cobra, the symbol of Egyptian monarchy. Carter's canary had died in its mouth. The pharoahs of Egypt wore a cobra on their crowns (see en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uraeus ) to symbolize their authority.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Party_of_Greek_Hunters

>abbreviated as KEK
>Ideology: Social conservatism, hunting

Can we meme them into power for the 2019 Greek elections?

well if we're going all out why not just summon Osiris and bring the fucken roof down.

make something that sounds like Osiris, yo srs? oh, srs? oh you were being serious oh serious, oh seriously, oh srs, yeah make that a meme and bring back Osiris to kill everyone, bleessss

Reminder that Reh had secret names that were the source of his power.

I haven't seen the thot meme at all.

Yukon
Yu kon
You kon
You cunt

what does it mean ???

burning down the house

Those cocksuckers better be making backups.

praise be kek, check this kek song

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

kek

Rate.
museivaticani.va/2_IT/pages/x-Schede/MEZs/MEZs_Sala04_07_014.html

Θωθ

Because the Egyptians gods are real.

>not knowing Thot is Hermes Trismegistus
>not knowing he's one of the forerunners; probably the most important of all since he made the Pyramids
>not knowing he created us in an experiment to see who could achieve Christ consciousness in less than 22 000 years in order to save the entire universe
kys

I would imagine they have realized that they either play their hand now and help us see the light, or the world is gonna collapse quite shortly. I for one welcome any tangible divine intervention to help our cause at this point. Plus, we are, by far, the best group of people to direct such power at because we are as a whole obsessed with ascending humanity to a higher level of being.

Some truth, not all.

>Return the bones to Thot.

This really should be its own meme.

What is the name of this Tarot deck? It says "TRUMPS" at the bottom, so I am going to assume someone made a Trump Tarot deck. Very fashionable.

Holy shit, that is really cool, but would require massive demographic changes. The gun laws in Greece are mixed, but a benefit is that they are generally open-carry.

Trips. You gave me goosebumps. srs is Osiris without the vowels, too.

Then you'd want Set (the penultimate badass warrior and STRONKEST) or Horus (the chosen one, god of the pharohs, brilliant at war and politics, son of Osiris and Isis, tricked Set into eating his cum once) or Sekhmet (Bastet's really hulked out lion sister who rips and tears and loves war), Osiris was the king in the Duat (after the throne was seceded without dispute by his bastard son Anubis, who took the time he didn't have to spend running the place to prepare mortals for their trip to the Duat better - Anubis was literally there at everyone's birth as the first midwife, and at everyone's death as the one who invented mummification and led the Ba through the trials before the Duat and was responsible for the Nile flooding and a massive host of things really important to daily life. Anubis was a busy guy - good friends with Thoth too, they worked together inventing mummification and a lot of the magic involved in Egyptian myth.) but he didn't really have much to do with death. He just already was dead so he went from king of the east to king to of the west.

I want Sekhmet to cuddle with me!

Also, just as Kek manifests through chaotic digits in Sup Forums, Thot reveals itself through greentext, since
>Thot created the Emerald Tablet of the Alchemists, which is ultimately the base of modern science
Kek will confirm this

can we just skip to Anubis and end everything please

>drake
why do you post anything that contains this filthy kike?
oh i see
ITS A FUCKING LEAF

I literally saw the whole "Thot Patrol" thing start in the facebook meme community and the other admin on my page made this. should i do anything?

I don't think I'm cool for being "le powerful memer" just like trying to use meme magic for good or whatever.

Praise Kek.

Introduce it into the meme stream as a variation of "return the slab"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Christopher#Depictions_in_art

Yeah, I don't think Thoth is coming back. The whole "thot" thing is almost entirely a tumblr meme, putting it on the same tier as shit like emoji spells. Tumblr memes have zero power.

dude stargate lmao

FUCKING RARE

None of the Egyptian deities deal with an end scenario, even Set and Ra worked together to keep the solar barge going. The system is eternal, Anubis' main priority was renewal, not ends.

Really? I thought it originated more from twitter
Not sure about that power level

>ma'at
>m8
my fucking sides

Same thing really. They're crap. They've no wit or creativity to them.

thoth isn't more powerful than kek. this person is uniformed.

literally fake news. bizarre.

its the thoth deck
developed by crowley
most tarot readers learn the cards with them
i did

This is important.

thot hear my plea

Drawfag here,

Willing to draw a thoth meme. Already have a design in mind.

Give me an hour or so, you'll see it floating around. If you do, save it, edit it, and spread it further.

He fapped and came in his own mouth? Wtf I hate egypt now

youtube.com/watch?v=koMdAukAYaM
>Thoth video
>November 1
>Predict trump presidency

wtf is going on

What's this from?

Seems like an obvious sign. We will raise thot? Ancient Egypt is back in 2017?

Thoth and kek grant me double digits.

Based weedbro. Will be anticipating as long as I can keep my eyes open.

>oh nut, stretch out your hand to Pepe
MY GOD

get real faggot, most cumrullettes on Sup Forums or /gif/ have some cumplay

I think it is globalist plan to create Toth so he would replace Kek
fuck this
Shadilay

Have you played Thoth in Smite?

If Thot were to return, he would have long ago from nigger social media. Entropy, chaos, kek are stronger.

Doesn't matter. If you read the Emerald Tablets, Thoth himself would tell you he is beneath the primordial Gods.

I would rather have a world of chaos with Egyptian gods than a a world under the iron grip of Jewish NWO.

archive.org/stream/religionofancien00stei#page/50/mode/2up
this book i am pretty sure.

THOTH IS THE GOD OF THE MOON

ITS FUCKING MOONMAN