Mixed race is best race

Heterosis, hybrid vigor, or outbreeding enhancement, is the improved or increased function of any biological quality in a hybrid offspring. The adjective derived from heterosis is heterotic.

Heterosis has also been cited as a possible explanation for why people of mixed race are perceived to be more attractive.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterozygote_advantage

This is science. This is biology. This is how it work. If you like it, it works like this. If you don't like it, tough shit because it works like this anyway.

Other urls found in this thread:

electriccitykennelclub.com/hybrid-vigor-debunked
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/oh_for_g_ds_sake/P100/albionmyway.blogspot.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>COME ON GOYS, PLEASE BITE!

I agree that we should replace every white American with a Hispanic. Whites are too dangerous and have proven they cant handle the power they have stumbled upon by blind luck .

Pic related is 50 % chilean, 50 % swedish. She's ugly as shit.

i'm mixed race. it is not better for literally anybody involved. kys

Your user ID almost spells out "yid".

Hahahaha! Nice LARPing cumskin.

This.

kys (kill yourself), OP.

You only think that because the inbred whities teased you for not being inbred like they are.

>white people are inbred

Meh it's a lottery, pretty sure my lineage is mixed though I'm really pale, yet I didn't get any environment resistant shit. My skin is weak to the tropical conditions here and sometimes I get miliaria. I don't get any skin shit when I visited the cold parts of the country.

I knew a half black guy whos dad was a black high rank and mom white when I was in the army. We were running a battalion wide death run in full winter PTs but it wasn't even that cold. It was right after we got a full deployment vaccines. The half had a bad reaction to the vaccines and died on the run. He was like one out of millions to have the reaction lol. I smiled when died I'm not gonna lie...

>Larping

Every single society, modern and historical, with a large mixed race population is a third world hellhole.

Even in central Eurasia where whites and chinks blend together, they are still trapped in the 18th century. Even if they are peaceful and traditional.

Chilean is not a race.

Hybrid vigor only occurs in relatively inbred populations. Humans are heterogeneous enough.

Total disinformation.

In fact Mixed race individuals turn out worse than their parents.

electriccitykennelclub.com/hybrid-vigor-debunked

debunked. total propaganda

Debunked

majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/oh_for_g_ds_sake/P100/albionmyway.blogspot.com

...I genuinely thought that was a gay couple.

Remember these two?

Mercer also drew inspiration from Eliott Rodgers another lunatic mutt mass murderer

>Heterosis, hybrid vigor, or outbreeding enhancement, is the improved or increased function of any biological quality in a hybrid offspring. The adjective derived from heterosis is heterotic.
This is one of the most intentionally misinterpreted and disingenuous arguments for miscegenation.

Hybrid "vigor" doesn't apply to entire human populations, only individual genes. And it's as dependent on environment as any other trait. Sickle cell is an example. In an environment where malaria is prevalent, hybrid offspring have a better chance at resisting infection. In an environment where it isn't, it's damaging effects on offspring are more prevalent (50% of your hematocytes are still malformed and prone to throwing clots, lower oxygen capacity, etc). The so-called "vigor" of hybrid offspring is only apparent when breeding out from a highly inbred population with a prevalence of negative genetic traits, such as hip dysplasia in some breeds of pedigree dogs. When breeding with a wild-type non-carrier, there's a 25% chance the offspring will not have the defect. 50% chance if a hetero-carrier as expected from Mendelian genetics. Breeding two pedigree lines with hip dysplasia still ensures a high chance that offspring carry the defect.

>Heterosis

Sounds like a disease

Cont
Remember that different races of humans aren't inbred. There is enough genetic variability within White, Asian, and non-North American Black populations to produce healthy offspring among themselves. 50,000yrs of evolution have stabilized their racial genetics with enough variability to ensure continued production of healthy offspring.

You start breeding offspring between two genetically stable races and at best, the resultant offspring will have no significant racial advantages over either parent. Remember that the original racial traits were refined through evolution to ensure that the resulting individual has the fitness to survive the originating conditions. Mix it up again and it's a scramble back to square one human crawling out of Holocene Africa. Racial resistance to certain diseases? Lost. Racial intelligence? Lost. Resilient physique? All lost. Most of the time you get unfortunate combinations like violent mulattos who die in their 30s from heart disease because their Caucasian metabolism for storing fat is aggravated by black genetic disposition to heart disease. Or you get mentally ill Eurasians who have a large Caucasian brain mass strangled by a smaller Asiatic skull, causing all manner of social disorders and violent outbursts. The so called "attractive" ones are the rare specimens cherry-picked by the media as propaganda like OP's pic. The reality is that the majority of mix-race offspring are all sorts of ugly in between. Garbage-in, garbage-out also applies and if one or both parents are hideous, the resulting offspring is no better.

>Hybrid vigor
>humans

there have been mixed race people for thousands of years, why aren't they dominating sports and sciences if they're fuckin vigorous?

Jew nigger, holocaust yourself. SAGE THIS RACEMIXING PROPAGANDA REEE

White people who have children with black ppl produce Hispanic looking children.

Ariana Grande