Can President Trump please annex South Korea and turn it into the 51st state?

Can President Trump please annex South Korea and turn it into the 51st state?

Nah, we'd rather have japan. They're much nicer.

Dude, South Korea is more American than some American states.

Why not both?

This, Koreans are far more conservative than other asians. I'd take South Korea over Japan.

Fuck off, we're full.

True, if we lose the white majority America will become a permanent liberal hellhole.

Yes. All the signs are already in English, most major businesses take US dollars, and Christianity is the biggest religion. The only major culture difference is the rampant prostitution.

I don't want to move to US, I want US to move here and make it a state. Hail Trump.

Only if you kill all 8 goddesses. ALONE!

No. Neither. Annexing Canada would be cool though.

That would be great.
Why not?

Sorry South Korea. But Best Korea Already Called Dibs in the 50's

Go to Canada. The only place worth taking is Alberta and some of Ontario. At least Koreans and Japanese lean politically conservative.

Canada is too liberal. We can annex the land though, the people can go fuck off.

Fuck Canada, nuke Toronto and the rest can join us if they want, or they can take their country back from the cucks who are trying their hardest to run it into the ground.

Best Korea will annex your shithole and there is nothing you can do about it.

annex us brah we worship america

Other major culture difference is the consumption of dogs and cats, but what does it matter at this point?

Then we nuke worst korea (north) into oblivion and annex it as well. Then we can have an asian staging base for our invasion of russia and china

w-woah is that awoo okay?

Korean Americans voted for Clinton. Fuck off.

>Cats
No. That is the Vietnamese.
>Dogs
Not really. There is a breed of dog used for eating, but it's dying out. Only old people do it.

Something about your education system turns Asians into commies. 1st Generation Asian Americans are always conservative.

We already have a huge military presence over there, anexing it would only be the next big step.

Punished "Venom" Momiji