Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=left beyond
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Amen. There is nothing more blue pulled than an atheist.

Amen

There's nothing more bluepilled than subscribing to group think even though you know it's made up bullshit

How Christweenies deal with Muslims...

you have to go back.

LOL. Hilarious. Go praise (((Jesus)))

...How atheists deal with Muslims:

>During the Khmer Rouge era, all religions, including both Buddhism and Islam were persecuted.
>According to Cham sources, 132 mosques were destroyed during the Khmer Rouge era, many others were desecrated, and Muslims were not allowed to worship.
> Muslims were forced to eat pork and were murdered when they refused.
>Whole Cham villages were exterminated.
>Chams were not permitted to speak their language.
>Cham children were taken away from their parents and raised as Khmers.

I'm not an atheist, belief in or disbelief are equally illogical ideas. No one knows, why bother?

>He doesn't believe in God

Hi /Reddit/

>Christian
>Not Kekist
Where have you been recently?

>shilling communism on Sup Forums
>how atheists deal with everyone

Fixed. Also four crusades beat 132 mosques. Sorry fagtheist.

Jewish Hatred and Murder Attempts on the Life of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 2:16 - As a child Herod tried to kill Him.
Matthew 12:14, Mark 3:6 - Pharisees held a council with the Herodians to discuss destroying Jesus because He healed a man on the Sabbath day.
Luke 4:28-30 - Attempted to throw Him off the hill because of His sermon.
John 5:16 - The Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him for healing the impotent man on the Sabbath day.
John 5:18 - Jews sought to kill Jesus because He claimed equality with God.
John 7:30-32 - The Jewish plot to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him for claiming He was from God.
John 7:25 - It was common knowledge that the Jews sought to kill Jesus.
John 7:40-44 - Some people desired to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him.
John 8:59 - Jews attempted to kill Jesus by stoning Him for claiming that He was God.
John 10:31 - The Jews again attempt to kill Jesus by stoning for claiming His Deity.
John 10:39 - The Jews sought to take Jesus for proving His Deity.
John 11:47 - The chief priests and Pharisees plot against Jesus.
John 11:53-54 - The Jews make a determined effort to kill Jesus.
John 11:55-57 - The Jews sought Jesus even at the Passover Feast.
John 12:9-11 - The Jews even desire to kill Lazarus because of their hatred for Jesus.
John 18:3, 10, 12 - Jesus was arrested by Jewish soldiers.
John 18:13-14 - Jesus was tried by Jewish leaders who had already decided on his guilt.
John 18:36 - Jesus acknowledges that it was the Jews who would kill Him.
John 18:38-40, 19:1-7, 12-15 - The Jews are adamant in their desire to kill Jesus.
John 19:11 - Jesus acknowledges a lesser and a greater sin in those who condemned Him to death.
John 19:16-18 - The Jews led Jesus away to be crucified.

Fuck off with your daily shitpost(I know you won't but I'll say it anyway).
>being a superstitious retard is le redpill
This is why you don't use meaningless buzzwords. They can be used to mean anything.

Amen. Jesus Christ is Lord and God.

>muh jooz
pastebin.com/9cxmXPCB

Or how about this:

>Kalam Cosmological Argument
>Anthropic Principle
>no evidence for multiverses
>Miracles
>Fulfilled predictions in the scriptures

>implying that nothing can explode
Which violates the Laws of Conservation of Mass and Energy; Quantum physics cannot explain the creation of matter from nothing

>implying that sentient, complex life can evolve from algae/bacteria (or that life can come from a lack of life)

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchen (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

Sup Forums is a permavirgin containment board. Always was and always will be. It has no other role or identity.

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your brown god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

Fuck off. There is nothing more bluepilled than actually believing in Jewish fairy tales.

>mfw christcucks die and instead of going to a magical cloud kingdom they just rot in the ground like everybody else

stop posting this you retarded loser. fuck your fairy tale man in the sky and fuck his faggot son too. you inbred monkey

Go back to sucking refugee dicks and sending your wives to serve in missionary positions in Africa.

I had no idea there were Muslims in Cambodia until the first time I read this. Crazy shit.

>atheist
>posting anime reaction image
wew.
>literally a kike
>attack foundations of western christendom
>i'm totally red pilled goys

>Look at muh crusadez from 1000 years ago!
Meanwhile mainstream Christians outside of Sup Forums (who believe in an accurate version of Christianity, not the pseudo historical "Christianity" edgy teenagers on Sup Forums believe) are fully accepting of Muslims, niggers and other subhumans. You're the same retard who rejoices over the fact that the atheist population is decreasing, even though it has a direct correlation to the shrinking population of whites. You're obviously a kike shill.

I'm a christian and these threads are fucking retarded.

You're pushing people towards atheism.

>calling Magic card art anime
Whoa, mate, take a step back and evaluate your shit.

Suck it no digits

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Yes. I used to be atheist but am Christian now thanks to Sup Forums. Still some dissonance about Christ being a Jew tho. Help??

wew lad, just stop, you belong on a different board, go get some fresh air kid

Jewish Hatred and Murder Attempts on the Life of Jesus Christ:

Matthew 2:16 - As a child Herod tried to kill Him.
Matthew 12:14, Mark 3:6 - Pharisees held a council with the Herodians to discuss destroying Jesus because He healed a man on the Sabbath day.
Luke 4:28-30 - Attempted to throw Him off the hill because of His sermon.
John 5:16 - The Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him for healing the impotent man on the Sabbath day.
John 5:18 - Jews sought to kill Jesus because He claimed equality with God.
John 7:30-32 - The Jewish plot to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him for claiming He was from God.
John 7:25 - It was common knowledge that the Jews sought to kill Jesus.
John 7:40-44 - Some people desired to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him.
John 8:59 - Jews attempted to kill Jesus by stoning Him for claiming that He was God.
John 10:31 - The Jews again attempt to kill Jesus by stoning for claiming His Deity.
John 10:39 - The Jews sought to take Jesus for proving His Deity.
John 11:47 - The chief priests and Pharisees plot against Jesus.
John 11:53-54 - The Jews make a determined effort to kill Jesus.
John 11:55-57 - The Jews sought Jesus even at the Passover Feast.
John 12:9-11 - The Jews even desire to kill Lazarus because of their hatred for Jesus.
John 18:3, 10, 12 - Jesus was arrested by Jewish soldiers.
John 18:13-14 - Jesus was tried by Jewish leaders who had already decided on his guilt.
John 18:36 - Jesus acknowledges that it was the Jews who would kill Him.
John 18:38-40, 19:1-7, 12-15 - The Jews are adamant in their desire to kill Jesus.
John 19:11 - Jesus acknowledges a lesser and a greater sin in those who condemned Him to death.
John 19:16-18 - The Jews led Jesus away to be crucified.

>Worshipping a dead kike

Even though I don't belive in god I would say that a christian society is better for us all. Superior laws and morals than atheists.
Seriously fuck fedora atheists. Hate those fuckers.

I'm literally part of the blond haired, blue eyed, white master race, you fag. I was raised protestant. Fuck off with your Canaanite bullshit and Jewish propaganda.

>worshipping a dead Jew pinned on a lowercase wooden "t"

>Still some dissonance about Christ being a Jew tho
Just ignore it like most people do. Or explain it away like some do with "the Khazar theory" or something similar.
You got a problem with Kor bitches?

>all that effort to insult something you don't belive in
Someone is awfully salty that they are gonna be judged

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

Stay weak and cowardly in your magical beliefs. The truth is far better than comforting myths.

TL:DR - grow a set.

Jews attempting murder on other Jews in Jew town. Wow. You sure got me there. I read the whole Bible front to back when I was a Christian.

>I'm literally part of the blond haired, blue eyed, white master race, you fag. I was raised protestant. Fuck off with your Canaanite bullshit and Jewish propaganda.

So then you must realize you are fighting against the literal foundation of Western Christendom then right? Your ally in this fight against the white man is the jew, the sjw, and the muslim.
>red pilled

>he won't inherit eternal life

Sad.

So many words, so little win

this is just sad.

Attention atheists - this is your ally in the fight against white america.

We got a live one here,

Why are you even on a Christian board?

>caring what other people believe

faggot

Yup, and remember if it wasn't for Christians you'd have Hillary as president now.

>atheists are 3% away from Jews

No surprise there.

The Hebrews of Israel are not the same as the kikes of today- who are mostly Khazarian Ashkenazim. This is like, an ironic meme because the word "kike" is literally representative of the kikes refusal to sign with crosses when immigrating into this country, just because Jesus Christ triggers them that much.

The Quran also speaks against the kikes. According to the anti-white shill OP, Islam must also be based.

American atheists are indifferentiable from jews. They think the same leftist bullshit, they both hate the members of the white race who actually reproduce and fight for moral conviction, they are both circumcised...

Atheist = Jew

at least you aren't posting fag anime anymore.
>Quran
I dislike muslims, but probably for drastically different reasons than you do. They are at least not atheists, pious and humble, just misled to forsaking the Lord Christ as part of the Holy Trinity.

Not sure if fedora or troll.

>American christians are indifferentiable from jews. They think the same leftist bullshit, they both hate the members of the white race who actually reproduce and fight for moral conviction, they are both circumcised...
>Christian = Jew

It always amuses me when a fresh fedora jumps in - especially from a flag like yours, i have to guess if you're a self-hating white that wants the west destroyed or a normal muslim who is just seizing the opportunity to subvert while pretending to be white.

kindly help me out?

Fuck Yahweh and the spin-off myths, especially Islam. They get no love from me. Just because I'm not singing our Kike is an awesome Kike and praising Yeshua that the Jews are Yahweh's special snowflake people, doesn't mean I'm somehow they're ally. I'm not beholden to the Jews for giving us the Holy Western Commiedom. Fuck off again.

Eternal life isn't real, you retard.
>ally
do you know Magic or not?
>Why are you even on a Christian board?
Where the fuck do you think you are? Last I checked I was on Sup Forums not christianforum.net

a-are you a wizard?

>Christcucks in a nutshell

Premises:
A) God is omnipotent (has infinite power)
B) God is omniscient (has infinite knowledge)
C) God is omnipresent (present everywhere at all times)
D) God Transcends time

Ergo, God:
1) Could have created any reality he wanted to (A)
2) Would have complete and total knowledge of every intricate detail across all timelines of all possible realities (B)
3) Knew all things that would ever happen in our reality (B)
4) Created our reality (Genesis 1:1*)

So, God could have made an existence without pain or sin, yet created our reality with a distinct and complete knowledge of everything that would happen. Everything from creating the angel that would fall and become Satan, to Eve betraying God and eating the apple, to the 'degeneracy' that exists all over the world today. All of it was predetermined, because God has always known everything.

This also means that free will can't exist, because if everything was known by God before he initiated existence, there could be no deviation from his vision, or else God's knowledge would be imperfect.

Conclusion, either:

A) We go our whole lives running perpetually through a script that was conjured up by an all-powerful, albeit sadistic god with nothing better to do

or

B) The Abrahamic God does not exist

*Source(s):
The Bible

Sup Forums is a pagan board you silly christcuck.

>what is free will

Literally the easiest argument to counter. You people genuinely do have the theological knowledge of 12 year olds.

>polytheism
>2017

Wrong. Sup Forums is a politics board.

>insulting someone instead of explaining your position

Literally the easiest argument to make. You people genuinely do have the logic of 12 year olds.

Fuck you. I dislike Muslims because those pious and humble faggots want to kill people for not believing in their particular collection of fairy tales. O, Jews, foundation of Western Christendom, thank you for inadvertently leading to Islamic terrorism. Yahweh bless you, Jews, and your huge and irreversible stain on the world.

Atheists are usually feeble minded and lack basic science education. They actually fell for the atheist kike propaganda, so yeah.

>christianity
>2017

vvPlease tell me what I'm missing here

your stale pasta boils down to a targeted ad homenim on specific dogma. literally a logical fallacy.

lol right

This board is not a Christian board lmao. You all speak like racist degenerates who were raised by wolves. Shameless in what you say. Just like most millenials.

Sorry, I thought I could sneak a joke in without disrupting your critical thinking. Here, I'll revise it for you:

A) God exists as I described him (capable, yet unwilling to create a universe free of pain and sin)

or

B) The Abrahamic God does not exist

This is not a logical fallacy if I'm only trying to disprove the Abrahamic god. I never said this disproved all gods.

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/qstarchive.html?tags=left beyond You may enjoy this.

>polytheism
Yahweh came out of a pantheon of other gods, you dumb Christcuck. The Yahweh cult asserted his dominion over the other gods and they decided Yahweh, not El, was the God of Israel.

>His religion is judaism 2.0

>what is free will
Something that can't exist if there is an omnipotent creator. You don't choose to do things, things just happen because he made them to happen.
>theological knowledge
Theology is just "how many words can I throw around to make it look like I'm actually saying something?". There's no knowledge there.

pretending you can understand God when you can't even acknowledge his existence?
thanks for the bump

Wtf Sup Forums is an esoteric kekism board

Again, tell me why I'm wrong instead of deflecting.

Shadilay.
/thread

>free will can't exist if God knows all

What a silly thing to say. Observer versus observee clearly disproves this.

You have literally no theological knowledge. Probably why you're an atheist.

I bet you unironically thing God is an old man living in the clouds, right?

Elaborate

kek is the antichrist

4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

your entire argument is a mixture of ad hominem and misunderstandings of monotheism. Your argument consists of
>pain exists
>people die
>therefore no God hur
It's a middle schoolers understanding of religion, faith, philosophy, and the world we live in. It pains me to break it down to someone like you who is obviously not even in high school.

anti-christ's btfo!

Catholics aren't Christian

this person is an atheist, pay no attention to this weak bait.

Fuck off Pablo, the citizenship of all papists is absolutely null and utterly void

You're quoting me out of context, another logical fallacy.

If God exists as I described him, why did he create this specific existence? More importantly, why does he damn certain individuals to hell?

It doesn't make sense, logically. What could possibly have been motivation to create this existence when he could have created an existence of only heaven?

My conclusion was that there are TWO possibilities, and in one of them the Abrahamic god exists.

>reading comprehension hur

Christ, I spell out my argument and you mongoloids still misquote me

>free will can't exist if God knows all
Fuck, you guys are good at ignoring inconvenient things. Yes, free will might be able to exist if he only knew everything. But he also created everything while knowing everything. Therefore anything that happens only does so because he wanted it that way.
>You have literally no theological knowledge
Because there is no theological knowledge. It's not a real field of study to have knowledge in. It's like psychology, it's the study of making shit up. I suppose you could read up on the shit other guys made up but why?

This is your what... 3rd one of these threads today?

OP, get some rest

digits confirm Jesus is our one and true saviour

DEUS VULT

>goes straight back into ad hominem attack mode
>attacks Christian dogma while ignoring my points
>reiterates the same binary choice that just got BTFO
c'mon kid, try harder.

Yeah, I've been noticing a sudden increase in pro christian threads with a focus on attacking atheism myself. Just let them have their opinions and threads, they'll stop soon enough.

what points did you make? I'm not attacking your god. There is no ad hominem in my argument.

>12 yeard old theological arguments

Assuming that God is infinite. God would have the ability to foresee the effect of every action anyone would take. Think of it as a computer predicting the possibilities and ramifications of a chess move.

As for why god made suffering: Free will and we are the sons of god and we have done him wrong so we got punished and punished so we must grow.

Why did god create a universe where he knew humans would sin?

>We are sons of god
>Hey Jim why would you let your kid fuck up from time to time, why don't you just fling him in a padded room and control him so he can do no wrong

>you must be in middle school, kid
>b-b-but ad hominem
Don't dish it out if you can't take it, you kiddie-diddling Catholic.

>attacks with an ad hominem
>i'm not attacking your God
you gotta start making sense and using logic if you want replies. Thanks for the bump though.

Without freewill there would be no love, it was all because of love and meaning through love