Official /DayOfTheRope/ Thread

Let's determine who's in and who's out once and for all.

>Niggers but not blacks?
>Fatties?
>Degenerates? How far is too far and can you confess your sins?
>Atheists?
>Sup Forumstards?
>All minorities or just liberal minorities?
>Low IQ?
>Disabled?
>SJW/Trannies?
>NEETs?
>Single moms along with their kids?

First for the best post

if you had read the book you'd know this

More like if you been on Sup Forums for more than a week you would know this.

Soros in July, witness the power!

DOTR would fail. If you succeed in wiping out all degeneracy, you would soon after turn on yourselves after finding new labels of degeneracy.

Degeneracy and non-degeneracy must coexist, because degeneracy reminds us of what we should not aspire to be. It is an equilibrium.

Keep fat woman. I love bbw so fucking much

And what, pray-tell, would be the new labels of degeneracy?

Hang all who do not worship our great Allfather, Adolf Hitler.

How do a tiny fraction of people plan to kill a vast majority of the country?

cunts

>>Niggers but not blacks?

All blacks are niggers, not all niggers are black

When we take power the slumbering masses will awaken and will agree

I wonder why OP didn't mention Muslims or Jews? Really gives the brain a strain.

Your mom

But fatties, blacks, low IQ people, single moms, those ARE the masses.

In a desperate attempt to keep degeneracy at bay, DOTR-ers would need to find a new scapegoat to eliminate to maintain their rule. What those new labels could be could be many things. The process would continue until society is effectively dissolved. The pendulum would swing back, and we'd be at square one again.

We may not want to admit it, but are all degenerate to a degree. The confines of our very essence are degenerate, because we are flawed.

Gulag camps and ovens, respectively. The rope is for the degenerate and traitors.

You mean shit post

Christians are traitors. The catholic church is destroying Europe and the rest are clueless morons.

Orthodox Christians are the only non-traitors as far as I'm aware.

who the fuck makes these sick, depraved cartoons?

>maintain rule
>implying there won't be enough original degenerates to go around
>implying this is done for the sole sake of killing degenerates with no actual goal other than murder

"wow let's not do this day of the role thing at all guess things should stay the way they are forever haha"

>Niggers but not blacks?
Roped
>Fatties?
Turned to fuel
>Degenerates? How far is too far and can you confess your sins?
Bronies and Furries roped, all others are fine if they keep it to themselves
>Atheists?
Fine if they keep it to themselves
>Sup Forumstards?
Fine if they keep it to themselves
>All minorities or just liberal minorities?
Just liberal, roped
>Low IQ?
Enslaved
>Disabled?
Depends on how
>SJW/Trannies?
Roped
>NEETs?
They'll be in power, rope the wagies
>Single moms along with their kids?
Roped

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Can you look your fellow man in the eye and take their life?

Kek

/ourführer/

Degenerates aren't my fellow man.

canada

It would not be called a cleansing if we left a bunch of shit behind
CLEAN THE COUNTRY
BLACKS
MUSLIMS
JEWS
SLANT EYED PUKE
FAGGOTS
MONGOLOIDES
DRUG ADDICTS
UNEDUCATED
WEAK
POLITIACLLY INEPT

We are all degenerate to some degree. It is what we constantly work against within ourselves to become better people.

No one lives a 100% degeneracy-free life. You're only deluding yourself if you choose to believe otherwise.

Minorities and any who have fucked them
Done
I would say anyone who's fucked before marriage but that would be too many people. There's only so much rope

I am more then willing.

It's easy to look at corpses in pictures and not feel a thing. To see it in real life, however...it's quite disturbing. I've seen a motorcyclist's entire face caved in after an accident (he died at the scene), and I also helped save the life of someone who stopped breathing, and who was also convulsing violently. Both events still haunt me after years.

Are we roping white women who fucked black men?

Are we roping the white men who fucked the white woman after she fucked the black man?

remember when men would cut each other open in huge battlefields of gore and death just for the thrill of conquest and not turn into a gigantic depressed pussy afterwards?

Your testosterone remembers.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

SJW's

Animal abusers should go first

Could it be that they killed because if they did not, then they themselves would be executed very brutally for treason?

You shouldn't lose yourself in every piece of propaganda you stumble upon.

The Anglos

And............we have a newfag

What propaganda are you referring to?

There were wars of conquest and survival. But at least there were wars

Now we just stagnate in our own weakness and delay what is necessary only to the advantage of those who seek to weaken us.

Soon it might be too late. 100 years of breeding changed the dog. And technology is completely under the control of the global elite. It may come to a point where the weak and brainless masses and the sheer maze of lies is too deep to cross.

I am referring to the propaganda of early-age warriors who loved to kill, pillage, rape, what have you, when in reality, we have no idea how many of those people could've resisted, felt remorse, didn't want to be part of a conquest, etc. Many people are forced into roles that they wanted no part of, like Nazi Germany, the Soviet Union, Best Korea, China.

And yes, war in terms of survival is necessary to protect a society. I completely understand that. However, war just for the sake of conquest has no noble qualities to me.

To answer the second half of your post, look no further than the present user. We are witnessing a large ripple in the current world order that will undoubtedly reshape our future. Whether it's good or bad remains to be seen.

>niggers but not blacks

Nice meme, here's who'll hang-

>all non-whites
>whiggers, hipsters, and race-traitors
>mixed-breed mongrels
>potheads and drug users
>commies, leftists, and liberals
>JEWS
>fags, dykes, trannies, all the queer freaks
>mentally and physically useless (social parasites)

That's what I've got so far, anything else?

Turner Diaries only mentions race-traitors in this context, obviously it's going to be more than that.

Yes

"The Day of the Rope" is for race traitors and propagandists

>judges, professors, lawyers, politicians, journalists, entertainers, race-mixers

Do you even know what it's from?

Please don't leave out the criminally minded and political dissidents

>Northerners
>Unionists in general

Slaughter the Yankee vermin down to the last man, woman, and faggot pronoun.

But who is being forced to kill?

By the look of your other posts maybe you believe we might get stuck in some never ending circle of perfection-seeking and begin infighting? That people would be forced to do things they didn't want to?

As if a bunch of people who have picked apart a global net of lies and corruption and for the most part are more intellectually capable than 98% of the people on this earth could not handle themselves and maintain a sense of self-control.(as opposed to what, negroids? Indoctrinated soldiers? )
Hell we don't even have a leader or a command structure and you're talking about mao-sized purges ordered by some imaginary strongman with mind control powers over our ability to feel and recognize their intent. Not everyone on the side of truth is a weebosperg with a columbine fantasy, We see an existential threat to our people and we know how to cut off their lifelines. Why did we ever think it was right to soften up and let down our guard in the first place? All this anglo/aryan north/south shit is just bants and humour. We know whats good and what's wrong. No one is forcing us into their system of belief

god damn thats a lot of 3am text. let me know if it makes sense

PEE PEE POO POO.

/r9k/ invented them. Bless their little NEET hearts.

PEEPEE POOPOO

MUMMY MAKES ME TENDIES

Rare Pepe.

At least for me. I've never seen the human centipepe

>By the look of your other posts maybe you believe we might get stuck in some never ending circle of perfection-seeking and begin infighting? That people would be forced to do things they didn't want to?

I do believe that the result would be infighting, but not without some provocation like infiltration by our so-called enemies or conflicts of interest, which are still very real threats that should be accounted for

As for people being forced to do something they didn't want to do, perhaps seeing what DOTR-ers could accomplish would strike fear into the average person to join DOTR-ers out of fear rather than a mutual understanding of ideologies and respect, which can sow the seeds of discord and disrupt what Sup Forums believes to be the "right path"

>As if a bunch of people who have picked apart a global net of lies and corruption and for the most part are more intellectually capable than 98% of the people on this earth could not handle themselves and maintain a sense of self-control.

Do not underestimate the Globalists, always assume they are a step ahead of you, or a false sense of comfort may be our undoing. It is well known that Sup Forums is a very intelligent entity, however, we sometimes have the tenacity to act without thought and let our emotions get the better of us

As the saying goes, "the smarter you are, the less you know"

>Not everyone on the side of truth is a weebosperg with a columbine fantasy

I agree, and even though me and you seem to be at a disagreement on these issues, I can tell that you are all around strategic and level-headed when looking at the state of the world. However do not doubt that there are ISIS-class extremists on Sup Forums who probably believe that a complete world-purge of billions is the only way to quell degeneracy, they're really not so different from the Globalists in a way

It's 3:30 here so I'm off to bed, good night to you user and I hope we stumble upon each other once again to debate more issues

1. Just redpill the new recruits and vet out traitors.
2. yeah but even here there's always a few who will see right though every lie and half-truth shill attempt. You can be ten steps ahead of the truth but it will always catch up
3. yeah the "pray to yellowstone" Or "digits for nuclear war" fags are the worst

l8r m8 me too

>what is battle fatigue
Fucking retard. Men have always carried the scars of battle on their psyche. Its been documented since the Romans.

Yeah they'd drink their sorrows away over the things they did/seen but did it ever stop them from doing what had to be done when time came? Did they cry in the middle of battle? No, they went back to beast mode and forgot for a brief time while they went to work

atheists? lmfao, believing in a sky man with literally 0 evidence is EXTREMELY degenerate. being really religious also correlates with low IQ.
violent crminals get killed, for things like theft hard labor
fatties get forced exercise
wtf does degenerate even mean
minorities are usually dumb, just sterilize the dumb ones. keep smart ones
low iq sterilized
disabled depends honestly
trannies are mentally ill as fuck, could be sex slaves i guess
neets could just be given make work jobs
single moms depend honestly

Degeneracy?

Niggers, user.

Sounds good.