Brit/pol/ - Milimeme Edition

>Britain will have to follow new EU law for a DECADE after Soft Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-court-justice-transition-malta-dishing-our-judgments-a7524991.html

>Court cases being arranged in Dublin and London to force a Soft Brexit as well as give Britain the option to cancel the process at any time
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jan/12/further-brexit-court-cases-to-be-launched-in-dublin-and-london

>"No Hard Brexit for Britain" says Theresa May
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/09/theresa-may-mental-health-nhs-live/

>"Labour is not wedded to the idea of free movement" - Jeremy Corbyn's Brexit speech in full
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/10/labour-not-wedded-freedom-movement-jeremy-corbyns-brexit-speech/

>UKIP secure EU funding again after Italian 5-Star Movement fail to divorce
theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/10/five-star-movement-allianceukip-back-on-meps-block-split-nigel-farage-beppe-grillo

>"The NHS will fail within weeks if it's not given a huge amount of money immediately!" say left-wing bullshitters for the millionth time
theguardian.com/society/2017/jan/11/nhs-fail-winter-without-cash-injection-hospital-doctors-tell-theresa-may

>Northern Ireland in chaos as McGuinness stands down
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/jan/10/mcguinness-northern-ireland-cash-for-ash

>Crazy Corbynite who blamed his alcohol shoplifting spree on the Tories, Tony Blair and high suicide rates is spared jail
kentonline.co.uk/hythe/news/corbyn-activist-who-blamed-tories-118644/

>SNOW
thesun.co.uk/news/2598682/snow-uk-thundersnow/

Thread Theme - Made U Think Edition
youtube.com/watch?v=c9VQye6P8k0

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-court-justice-transition-malta-dishing-our-judgments-a7524991.html
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115568/Now-cost-Freddo-bars-rises-Price-frog-shaped-chocolate-jumps-fifth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-court-justice-transition-malta-dishing-our-judgments-a7524991.html
Well the plan was to just import all EU laws and remove the ones we don't like, which does make more sense than creating tens of thousands of new laws for the most inane of shit.

>Well the plan was to just import all EU laws and remove the ones we don't like

"We" meaning...

Our Mosley

>tfw you'll probably live to see blair die
>tfw he probably won't die in prison

Parliament.

Not saying that they would remove all of the laws the people on this board would want, but it's a step up from before. Granted that step is from the bottom of the Marianas Trench

gchq clarification: OF OLD AGE

>Parliament
Meeeeaaaning

Fucking Milkman is winning shit. How stupid ARE people?!

He will be shot in the thigh with an umbrella and a tiny bullet laced with cyanide, by Corbyn's secret police.

S N O W P O C A L Y P S E

>at work this afternoon and still wide awake
not gonna make it bruhs

>Implying the brave people of Britain aren't too proud to admit when they've made a mistake and back the only political party that will keep our economy secure by blocking the horrible error we made last June

the lib-dems should be destroyed for their sins.

the orange book can form a paper tombstone for a forgettable aberration.

>not publicly forced to confess to all his crimes, ending "Comrades, for me things can only get worse." before being sent down the mines.

Meaning some cross party committee of MPs that will go through a whole bunch of them and then get it rubber stamped by parliament every few months. Would make sense.

Last I checked he was on 9 percent in parliament voting intention. Hardly winning.

>some cross party committee of MPs
MEANING

Also fuck the cunts commenting on this tweet.

>the current year plus one
>replying to tripfags
Get fucked.

>tfw not a britlard

I'm not British why can't you admit you aren't British either. Both of your parents are from Pakistan/Kashmir

>being a mcdonalds eating fat fuck

The absolute STATE(s)

>Both of your parents are from Pakistan/Kashmir
Source your claim and I'll stop posting forever

You admitted your dad came from Kashmir a while back you twat. Don't you remember? You threw a massive spreg out about other brits calling you a paki?

Oh

Right

Now I recall

40% White

But you are a paki.

Incredibly. It's not that surprising though, his voterbase potentially became 48% of all those who voted in the referendum because he's the only onewith nothing to lose and the ability to pander solely to them.

Choudary was born in Welling though

I was born in Newport, I'm Welsh

Are you saying that isn't your trip? I forget what your unsecured one is because I never pay attention to that shit.

I was born in Russia, I'm Scottish

PAXMAN:
You may not think it is the issue, but it is the question. Is it OK for the gap to get wider?

BLAIR:
It may be the question. The way I choose to answer it is to say the job of government is make sure that those at the bottom get the chances.

PAXMAN:
With respect, people see you are asked a straightforward question and they see you not answering it.

BLAIR:
Because I choose to answer it in the way that I'm answering it.

PAXMAN:
But you are not answering it.

BLAIR:
I am answering it. What I am saying is the most important thing is to level up, not level down.

PAXMAN:
Is it acceptable for gap between rich and poor to get bigger?

BLAIR:
What I am saying is the issue isn't in fact whether the very richest person ends up becoming richer. The issue is whether the poorest person is given the chance that they don't otherwise have.

PAXMAN:
I understand what you are saying. The question is about the gap.

BLAIR:
Yes, I know what your question is. I am choosing to answer it in my way rather than yours.

PAXMAN:
But you're not answering it.

BLAIR:
I am.

PAXMAN:
You are answering another question.

BLAIR:
I am answering actually in the way that I want to answer it. I tell you why I want to answer it in this way. Because if you end up saying no, actually my task is to stop the person earning a lot of money earning a lot of money, you waste all your time and energy, taking money off the people who are very wealthy when in today's world, they probably would move elsewhere and make their money. What you are not asking me about, which would be a more fruitful line of endeavour, is what are you doing for the poorest people to give them a boost.

!ZeXiY.i5UA - #TsJ0;~Rl

>It may be the question
>may be

I'm actually Turkish. I was born in Berlin.

Literally couldn't tell the difference. Both look like cold wet depressing shit holes.

I am from Sup Forums but I came from Reddit.

PAXMAN:
All right. Let's talk about the euro. Famously, there are five tests, which have to be met before we can join the euro. Gordon Brown has said the Treasury will be the custodians of those tests. Can you overrule the Treasury?

BLAIR:
You wouldn't overrule them, it would be a collective decision of government.

PAXMAN:
But the Treasury are the custodians of the test?

BLAIR:
Of course they are, cos they're the Treasury.

>Rule Britannia! Britannia rule the wa-

>tfw it's actually sad in a way because Yanks think we have any national pride left to be hurt in the first place

Cuck Britannia! Britannia Smash the Whites!

Blair and Paxman the gay fanfic:

BLAIR:
Oh Paxman, Give me your asshole so I can spread my seed

PAXMAN:

*unzips pants* h-here y-you g-go blair

BLAIR:

*blushes* here I come loverboy

*Blair shoves his little farage inside Paxman's phanny*

BLAIR:

I-i'm I-I'm CUMMING!!!!!!

PAXMAN:

AAHHHHHHHHHH

>LABOUR IS COMING

>0.8% swing
>0.8% swing
>0.8% swing
>THIS FUCKING POSTER

>Harold Macmillan
BASED TORIES.

>can afford aircraft carriers
>can't afford proper healthcare

KEKED

>tfw it'll be this but on steroids in 2020 with a good dose of "DON'T LET LABOUR STOP BREXIT NOW" thrown in regardless of who's leading it

Thoughts?

america should be wasteland too

they must be punished.

LARP City, Reddit County
Population: (You)

t. Globalist good goy

I'd rather have freedom of speech than the NHS tbqh.

>america
>freedom of speech

What's the dearies? You'll have to speak up

tuck me in
let me die

Didn't take people long to forget how much of a shit show the LibDems are did it?
>what is tuition fees
>what is alternative vote
>what is referendum result
>what is principles
Fucking weaselly lying little shits. Pretending to be a liberal party then literally lubing their own holes for the Tories as soon as they win the smallest amount of power.

You say that like they don't have constitutionally-enshrined freedom of speech.

do all britcucks secretly wish they were americans?

It wasn't exactly a one-way street

i'm not kidding let me die
MCDONALDS!
MCDONALDS!
MCDONALDS!

KILL ME YOU FUCKS

The constitution doesn't mean shit.
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/NJ-Girl-Charged-Over-Racist-Tweet-189424821.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115568/Now-cost-Freddo-bars-rises-Price-frog-shaped-chocolate-jumps-fifth.html

Next OP include in links. This is probably the most important news this week.

Fuck off Plebbit

>one story
>from 2013
>all it says is that charges were filed
>google turns up nothing about anything coming of the case
Of course the NAACP is going to demand that charges be brought, but that doesn't mean that the judge or DA won't throw them out.

Says the autistic tripfag neet

What's wrong with an emperor burger?

It's not a fucking cheeseburger!

Rather than dig up more articles I'm going to raise this;

Their constitution only protects you from the government.
Their country is increasingly privately owned.

Protecting free speech will, in the long term, require infringing upon the property rights of private enterprises unless you want to make your "free speech" worthless in practice.

Dont see why he had to kick up a fuss is what I am saying tbqhwy

>a third of the posts

Come on

occasionally based autistic tripfag paki neet*

Blogposting about snacks carries more weight in this general than you do.
Honestly, you're alright half the time, but I'd rather have the Tunnock's lad than you in one of your moods.

>started asking to be killed as a "joke"
>my tired mind is now sending messages telling me it's not actually a joke and i'm getting frustrated that things are still happening.
ha.

30p freddos! Fuuuuuccck.

>creating tens of thousands of new laws for the most inane of shit.

Why create the laws at all? The Saxon method of law making has always been that everything is permitted unless it is explicitly banned, while the European model is the opposite.

R A D I C A L

>Of course women should be allowed to kill their babies in the womb

>BUT
>KILL
>THEM
>GENTLY

>Centrism
>has the central tenat of Communism in the subreddit description

What did they mean by this

>tfw free

sometimes i wonder if the primary background reason most "Moderate" MPs don't back assisted suicide is economic.

babies can be replaced by debt-ready foreigners instead of coming with a 16-18 year delay period but under all circumstances adults must be saturated.

WE'RE BRITISH MATE. 100% BRITISH!

"I have the political literacy of a BBC journalist and fucking love milk"

It's because the stain of Hitler is still on it

They've managed to remove it when it comes to exterminating children with genetic defects but it's still a bit of a stigma when it comes to the old and infirm - They haven't gotten around to making people think of them as subhuman just yet. Give it time for the "They're such a drain on the NHS. Imagine how much pain they must be in" arguments to start circulating and I think public opinion will shift very quickly

Wait for the NHS to get into even more of a state and they'll cave in to it. It's not as if they particularly oppose it already. Anybody who seriously thinks that the NHS, the strongest and most intrusive arm of the huge British state, will stand by benevolently and only grant assisted suicides for people who specifically seek them out, rather than recommending it to anyone it thinks it'll benefit them economically to kill, is ridiculous

>kill babies in the womb
Fetus =\= human
Literally nothing wrong with abortion.

Probably gonna spoil mine at the next election.

Can anyone convince me otherwise? Please?

Vote tactically against the Tory candidate just for shits and giggles.

(Note: Hoping I'm advocating a tactical UKIP vote here, Labour is tolerable, Milkman...ehhh draw a cock)

Words fail me desu fampai

oh, or less cuntish suggestion: try and help the local independent candidate keep his deposit if you don't give a fuck.

>tfw no Republican Keynesian-Lite Sexually Promiscuous Passive-Aggressive Needy Duty party in the UK

What the hell is a "soft brexit"?

Are they cutting down on immigration or is Britain still going to be EU cucks?

Soft Brexit is leaving the EU but;
1) Still accepting open borders
2) Adhering to EU law
3) Paying the EU for trade access

But we get to say we left the EU and look cool to ignorant Americans on Sup Forums
t-thanks Theresa

50% white

UKIP is the only one I have possibly considered voting for anyway. Thanks though desu