Is polygamy really degenerate?

Alright Sup Forums what do you think about this:

I'm in love with a Japanese girl for 2 years now, and she worships my cock. She's my baby and I'll always treat her right. She knows that I want white children, and because that is what I want, she does not have a problem with that.

I'm going to find a nice hot white woman with top tier genes and produce incredible white offspring, passing on my pure genetic heritage. This white wife will have no problem with my Japanese girl, and neither will she, for they both love me too much.

I am capable of this Sup Forums, I will have my white children raised by a wonderful traditional Japanese wife, who wants nothing more than the well being of my children. If my children want to see their biological mother, of course they can. She will always be coming around for more.

Many older men such as Trump have had offspring with different partners, successfully raising them.

>leaf

The only people who find polygamy "degenerate" are people who can't even find one person.

>She will always be coming around
If you're not marrying and taking care of all the bitches you got then it's not polygamy, it's just fucking around with sluts.
Polygamy is fine if you can afford to take care of them all but it ain't what you describing.

Nah, I can't even find one person but I support polygamy. That's better than single motherhood desu.

I meant to infer that both women will be around for the children and work together. But since you mentioned it, you're right. Me and my 2 girls will raise the family together. I'll take care of my bitches.

I don't fuck with sluts, they are worthless trash.

Why fuck the maid when the maid could be your second wife?

Honestly it seems weird but as long as the kids are all yours and aren't being raised improperly it does not sound as bad as single motherhood.

Nice fantasy. We all know you have no girlfriend no life and no job because you are posting on Sup Forums in the middle of the night on a Thursday.

Who's that fluid druid

Who's that semen demon

Sure buddy, I work my own hours. How about you user?

Not everyone that posts here is like you

image name is twitter url

It makes sense if a man has a bisexual wife for example.

Y'know you could extract eggs from the one to put in the other so you can keep both of them pregnant to increase breeding speed.

sleeping with more than one woman and having children is not polygamy you stupid fucking leaf

unless you're married to both of them and they both live with you in your house and sleep in the same bed
YOURE STILL A KEK

I could just cum in both of them but I don't really want mixed kids.

marriage is the plan

cuck*

Yes, we should share our white women with as many bulls as possible.

also unless you can love both of them equally one of them will wake up one day and decide you're a piece of shit and divorce you and take your kids

I had a similar situation to what you're describing growing up, and I don't feel anything for any of my family.
Traditional family > what you're talking about.

>Not a cute boy

What a shame

fuck off leaf, no one likes you

I have 3 girlfriends and it's fucking shit. Trust me, they literally sap every thing from you. Only way it would work is if they were treated like animals and wouldn't walk out on you.

FPBP

women are a drain indeed but I think 2 women are manageable. I make it clear to them when it's time for me to work

Kind of my current situation. I've got a white gf I plan to marry, but before her had a kid with a black girl. We all live together, and are ok with a big family together.

I have high maintenance girlfriends. I hate it but love it.

also unless you can love both of them equally one of them will wake up one day and decide you're a piece of shit and divorce you and take your kids

>t degerenate man whore who thinks that women should be treated like "equals"
the only way polygamy will EVER be successful is if you are in complete control and treat them like dogs
which is exactly how you should treat every woman

4chins is degenerate and so are you faggo

Why don't you feel anything for your family

I'm in the same boat, except I've got a qt Asian twink bf.

He's been pretty adamant about me knocking up a girl so we can have kids.

You poor, delusional Canadian fuck.

No but we don't get laid because we are social retards and losers so we don't like it

T. Guy that has fucked almost 30 women. Only 3 or 4 were not hookers. Since I started seeing hookers I stopped caring about women though. I only care about improving myself. Unless I go on vacation to my home country (home) where I am less society retarded but usually just make out with girls rarely they give me more since they know I can't have anything with them.

I dont think theres a problem with having multiple partners but I dont think you can have it be a one way street where the females are only having sex with you. Since they have to be open to the idea that they have to share you with someone, so unless theyre the type who are desperate for male attention. Most females wouldnt be up for it, i think males would react more angrily if one of their females started seeing another guy.

You can adopt a completely white baby unless you want that baby to be your offspring. You can try surrogacy then if youre rich enough.

You will have to deal with jealousy issues which are prevalent, unless you find a pathetic girl who will never murmur a single word. If that is the case then it would be boring as you dont ever want a simple stupid bitch who cant think for her own.

Why not just be a swinger and find that unicorn in the swinging world.

I don't think women should be treated equally.

Typical lea-
>checks flag

>she worships my cock. She's my baby and I'll always treat her right.
>I'm going to find a nice hot white woman with top tier genes and produce incredible white offspring, passing on my pure genetic heritage. This white wife will have no problem with my Japanese girl, and neither will she, for they both love me too much.
Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I would never want to adopt.

I appreciate all the people who actually post well thought out replies despite the bait style thread.

Sup Forums brings out the smartest