These two men, rumored to have psychic abilities and IQ's well in excess of 240...

These two men, rumored to have psychic abilities and IQ's well in excess of 240, baffled and stunned the world of academia by publishing a series of papers at least 125 years ahead of their time. They have created an irrefutable mathematical model of the universe during its initial phase. What follows is one of their groundbreaking and profoundly misunderstood papers on the mathematical underpinnings of the (pre)universe:

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=Topical theory of the initial singularity of spacetime
math.ucr.edu/home/baez/bogdanov.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are they a meme or are they for real?

why do they look like fucking goofs?

cliffs?

they're fuck ugly

I have never heard of them until I heard they saved europe with an anonymous phone call

Hmmm, yes, it all makes perfect sense now

stop posting these ugly faggots

lol, science hacks.

It's a neat idea, I suppose as a logical exercise though inherently flawed by it's own existence.

How do you quantify 0 as a unit of existence? I mean, it contradicts it's self. You can't by definition take anything, even information, from nothing. All you can do is quantify everything else and determine what is missing.

these two are the mayne streem medier meme personified

google.com/search?q=Topical theory of the initial singularity of spacetime

infinitely small

How many numbers are between 0 and 1?

>tfw bogpilled

True!
However, they determine the minimum scale as the plank.

If it were to regress infinitely you would end up with a 1 dimensional unit as there almost certainly is a minimum area something can exist in.

The only way you could determine this minimum would be in 1 dimension, which can't happen as far as I'm aware.

It's literally just a bunch of word salad nonsense.

Hmm, yes, I see. Fascinating paper. But how do you ensure the quantum flux gravitational spectrum isn't contradictory with the Spegfeld inverse theory of space time constant law?

What do they know that made them change their appearance? Are they in contact with aliens and what to look more like them

T̤̼͎͉̦̈̌̿̎͂̏͆̕h̝̖̗ͮ͑ͫ̓̽ͯ̽̆ͮę͕̾͟͞ ̸̻̞͓͙̦̮̤ͨ̽ͨ͗́̚̚cͯ̑̎̀͏͖̭a̳̺̍͋̒l̻̺͚͉̼̙̤͒͆ͩ̐͛̉l͉͚͙̝̠̹̞̣̄̂ͭ̒̓̏͑͡ ̴̡͎̳̩͓̝̘͕͖̩̒͊͒͢ṭ̯̓̽ͯ͛́͘͘h̼̣̝̲͆̌ͫ̈̏̾́a͈̜͇̬̖̖̥͖ͤ̀ͨ̎̅ͫ̆ͅt̸͚̥̂ͨͣ̈́͂͆ͤ̇̿͡ ͇̙̙̰̜̦̠̰̙̀̋ṣ̲̘̃ͮ̓̍̑͐͐͑̆́a͑̅͏͍͓v̬̦̞͇̩̗̩͂́̇̍̀͟e̫̜ͪͦ̋͗ͮͧͦͭ͡d̰̖̱̟̪͇̆̉̈́̈́͋͞ͅ ̙̣̩ͭ͗͊̇̓o̼̦͉̜̙̣̤̟ͪ̍͒̿̽ư̢͈͔̠͕̦̱͖̤̯ͬͨ̽r͍͓̝̪̦̣̼̅͌́̂͌ͣͯ́ ̸̗̖̺̺͈͔̺͗̉̋ͪ̄̂͟d̢̰͆ͨ̽̍̾ͮ͜i̢̯̲ͦ̅m͈̲̖͈̞̻̝̼̓̈ͫ͒̽͘͜͜ḙ̸̞͉̈̂̚n̡̗̳͉̮̤̗̥̓̔ͤͦ͛͝sͣ̒̅͑̈̂̾ͬ͏̵͚͉̥͕̭̀ͅḭ̷̥͉̦̆ͯͯ̔̑̊͆́o̷̫̭̻̜͕ͯ̔͋ͭ̑n̻͕͍̘̪̗̳̝ͭͭ͋ͯ̀̎̈͐̿́͟͞.̧͇̹̩͚̣̥̠̙ͭ̌̑ͪ̀

Please explain the conclusions of their theory in laymans terms.

>After the start of the Usenet discussion, most comments were critical of the Bogdanovs' work. For example, John C. Baez stated that the Bogdanov papers are "a mishmash of superficially plausible sentences containing the right buzzwords in approximately the right order. There is no logic or cohesion in what they write."[17] Jacques Distler voiced a similar opinion, proclaiming "The Bogdanov's [sic] papers consist of buzzwords from various fields of mathematical physics, string theory and quantum gravity, strung together into syntactically correct, but semantically meaningless prose."

The guys are bullshitters. Very good bullshitters, but bullshitters none the less. Fuck off, OP.

cannot be explained in laymans terms. this is literally as simple and straight forward as it can be expressed. that's how far ahead of their time they are

They're rich, plasticfag mutants that are so jealous of Trump and Soros' attention that they pay retards to force their memes harder than Milhouse.
Sage in all fields.

Am I a degenerate for thinking all theoretical physics is horse-hockey?

They are trying to do what Hawkins has spent most of his career trying to do. They are trying to find a way of measuring the start of the big bang.

The problem is they are assuming it started with nothing. The only way their model works is by changing the geometry from subatomic level (extremely small) to "normal" geometry.... It avoids all that complicated fiddling about with Quantum theory.

So it works, kinda, but assumes it started with nothing. Because it's too small to measure on this scale.

Just apply Meyer's law. Watch the wave form drift. It eventually becomes harmonic. Divide the amplitude peak by 4 to account for the for quadrants. and it's right there plain as day.

Leave Antarctica to the Bog.

Oh I get it, you post a random photo of funny looking twins, say they are the most advanced people in the world, post some papers nobody will understand or even read and wait for people to make fun of their looks.
nice baitt.

yes, you are retarded

degenerate? no

being stupid is quite common in today's society

Holy fuck they look like redguards made by hitting random in the oblivion character creator

It's actually a fairly hilarious story.

math.ucr.edu/home/baez/bogdanov.html

They're literally cartoon characters.

According to:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair

"The Bogdanoffs' work is significantly more incoherent than just about anything else being published. But the increasingly low standard of coherence in the whole field is what allowed them to think they were doing something sensible and publish it"

Ah yes, Meyer's law. My favorite gravitational harmonic sequence distributor.

Solid Bantz

Try "The Dancing Wu Li Masters" by Gary Zukov, a half-decent layman intro to Quantum Mechanics.
If you can't do that, you're hopeless.

What's with all that shitty plastic surgery?

Can I get a quick rundown on these guys?