Aus/pol/ General

Based Pauline and One Nation have snagged a defecting MP from the LNP in Qld Lads:

abc.net.au/news/2017-01-13/lnp-mp-steve-dickson-defects-to-one-nation/8180502

In other news a Muslim Imam has been busted for marrying a child bride:

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/vic-iman-charged-over-forced-marriage/news-story/e4531ac9e90627338bf754f685722725

Also more cultural enrichment in Victoria:

news.com.au/national/breaking-news/vic-teen-accused-of-jewellery-store-heists/news-story/eba4f6a6a0a6e5e570a2a87df42e25bb

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO-OpFjHRbE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-faced_heron
9news.com.au/national/2017/01/13/05/32/pauline-hanson-calling-for-national-id-card
baka.com.au/nsw/the-terrorists-are-winning-anzac-day-marches-cancelled-in-blue-mountains-20170111-gtpsvb.html
youtube.com/watch?v=joTaK88RZIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I could use a bump here mates.

Hello?

Please help me.

Based QLD.

bump

Hello mates thanks for dropping by.

Based One Nation steals votes, now candidates.

Future looks bright lads

Saw one of these today. Pretty cool birds. Usually the myna birds bully the good birds. Little cunts. Need an air rifle.

Yeah mate, we're here.
Looks like Steve Dickson has sniffed the breeze - Labor and LNP are up shit creek in the next QLD election.

I thought you were going to be linking to the Bin Chicken song out today m8:

youtube.com/watch?v=mO-OpFjHRbE

Most based church in Adelaide?

What is one nation?

Mates take a gander at the red circled areas in pic related.

How to you guys cope living amongst such degeneracy?

I gave up watching TV years ago, but it seems nothing is safe.

Everything is pozzed. Even the ABC is full of sex stuff now.

I just imagine some poor old pensioner listening to ABC radio or watching TV and being bombarded with all this disgusting stuff.

One Nation is our soft-nationalist anti-establishment political party m8.

Nationalist party in Australia. They won 3 seats last national election and are set to win seats in upcoming regional election.

You guys literally invented the Australian style points system.

Why do you have to care about immigration?

Ah, good luck to them. I thought it may have been an abo party at first. Leaf abos call themselves one nation if I'm not mistaken

Here "One Nation" means the opposite of multiculturalism.

Kek nice one thanks m8.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White-faced_heron

bird watching is based. get a bird ID book and go for a walk in the bush or some place with trees. it's really fun, especially with someone else who is into it.

>Australian style points system
Don't be fooled by people selling this to you m8. It is a scam.

It is the same old scam (low quality low wage shitskin labour) dressed up in elaborate regulations to try to obscure the fact that it is just the same old scam.

Everyone enjoy the vibrant, progressive ad for lamb? Or Australia Day? Or whatever the fuck it was supposed to be about?

I have been thinking about doing a racist parody of it but I would probably end up going to jail for five years.

>tfw Queenlander

How can wr get One Nation into the PMs office m8s?

Also, what do we do about coward politicians canceling ANZAC day marches because of the risk of terror attacks by the muslims they let in to begin with?

It's nice to see them around I go for walks and snap pics of galahs, cockies, and willy wagtails so far. Cockies are based you can get up pretty close and they look at you like who's this cunt?

I was just hanging in the backyard not long ago and this kookaburra flew over and nearly knocked my head off, he just was just perching there looking at me so I gave him some ham.

>canceling ANZAC day marches
Has this happened? Don't be Fake Newsing me boy.

Woops that was meant as a reply to you.

Speaking of the ABC they've got a show about furries coming out this year.

If it was SBS I'd be less surprised but yeah nah cunts fucked

Don't know it's tough.

I think her just being on tv lots will do more than we could.

Maybe just post on forums and news sites if you've got time.

>a show about furries
I hate how they try to pass furries off as some wholesome thing that kids can like instead of the disgusting perversion it really is.

There are ways around it, like listing certain professions as "skills needed", so poo-in-loo engineers and doctors are flooding in.

Ibis holocaust when?

Bampen

It's turned me off lamb. Beef, pork and chicken from now on.

Only way is to make our own PM's office by seceding. Not even joking - fuck the rest of 'em. I'd even be happy for the SE corner to stay with NSW.

>being out of the loop

9news.com.au/national/2017/01/13/05/32/pauline-hanson-calling-for-national-id-card

Where is the link that would let me read the text that would undermine your argument m8?

nice. i've seen an azure kingfisher, redcapped robin, red winged parrot, and superb fairy wrens recently.

Prepbull gloats we have great security but when you cancel an anzac parade, the implication is because they must have had multiple attacks planned and Malcuck realised they couldn't stop them all

>national ID card
Seems like the sort of weak solution to a problem that can be sorted much more simply by just not letting any shitskins into the country at all.

Personally I think they could do well to get a different front man/woman. A lot of normies don't like Pauline because she's got a reputation for 'muh racism' from the MSM attacking her.

I like her well enough but it makes what she's saying easier for them to dismiss without having to think about it.

>>One Nation leader Pauline Hanson has proposed every Australian be forced to carry an identity card in bid to curb welfare fraud.
>>EVERY AUSTRALIAN

Bump for based Red Queen. Also what do you pack of cunts think of the LDP??

baka.com.au/nsw/the-terrorists-are-winning-anzac-day-marches-cancelled-in-blue-mountains-20170111-gtpsvb.html
They were cancelled because local RSL clubs couldnt afford the pay for ridiculous safety measures forced on them by the government.
"The terrorists are winning. I say that because the reaction to events overseas continue to provoke over-reactions here," Mr White said.

Christ m8, you need me to hold your hand while you cross the road too?

>the LDP??
Autistic losers. Get with the real world and become nationalists. Give up your sills ideology and associated LARPing.

Nice numbers m8.

Is QLD the only state that takes pride in being from that state? I have not traveled the country, only been to NSW a little, but I've seen nothing that matches QUEENSLANDER

Get wasted.

Sounds like the usual pleas for more money.

Usually the claim is "public liability insurance" is why they need to be given money.

>They were cancelled because local RSL clubs couldnt afford the pay for ridiculous safety measures forced on them by the government.
Them having to cancel it because of over the top government requirements is really the same thing as the government saying they can't do it. I really don't see the difference in the end

>Implying LDP isn't nationalist
Fuck mate they want restricted and selective immigration, want freedom and guns for all and have a sick leader. Get out of the basement

Also thanks mate fuckin' legend

Already am cunt

I've never seen as much state/national pride as in Based Queensland.

Queensland is best land

youtube.com/watch?v=joTaK88RZIo
>Cunt politicians spending our tax money on family trips, polo parties,etc

Get stuck into these cunts Pauline.

>want freedom
We have too much freedom, that is our whole problem.

This nation needs an iron fist and a massive purging.

Maybe future generations can have some freedom back. But that is a long way ahead.

So we're all voting Liberal Democrats next election, right?

We don't have enough freedom. Our industry is absolutely fucked due to jewish red tape. It's why the car industry died.

Plus their against 18c discrimination act. Who else would you vote for??

Besides Pauline that is...

Democracy has run its course.

The future is dictatorship.

nah sustainable australia

Yeah QLDers are definitely a more Australian breed. I like Perthies too. They have a certain flavour that is a bit more old style Aussie but I haven't met one for years.

That's just Melbourne thought mate. I live here and it's hell. You're born a free man. Why should you be born into a world where you can't make your own choices as to what you want to do?

Fuck oath

Culleton BTFO'd hahahahahahahahahaha

Nice that's pretty unique. You must go pretty deep into the bush.

they've never had a candidate where i am

ON, katter, rise up most likely here

Sandgroper reporting in

Do they not have many in QLD?

No man is an island. Individualism is poison. We are social and collective animals.

The erosion of collective life and identity in favour of hedonistic individualism has been a disaster. I stand firmly against it.

I would gladly put you in metaphorical chains and piss all over your precious "freedom" m8. And kill you if you resisted.

>Victoria

haven't had any up north anyway

man its hysterical how much "liberal democrat" has a totally different meaning in America vs... Australia, I assume

>open Sup Forums
>smell poopoo

auspol is on the first page

You blokes have Gabe Buckley for senate. National pres. too so vote for him for sick guns

This nigga. How's life in the basement? All people are islands of thought in a sea of nothing. To be born a human is to be born sentient.

When it comes down to the hard truth, we're animals seeking our own needs. When born, no one has any implication to help you. Your parents do through maternal instincts but no one else needs to help you. You are born to look after yourself.

While I don't support being a hedonistic faggot, and I support a traditional family, you are free to make your own choice as you are born into a world where you are your own sole provider.

You better not be on centerlink because we're "collective" cunt

How big do you lads see One Nation getting?

What's a realistic number of seats they'll win in the next election?

WEW LADS

ONE NATION IS GOING TO TEAR W.A AND QUEENSLAND A NEW ARSEHOLE IN THE UPCOMING ELECTIONS.

Makes sense considering we're the only two BASED States left.

always interested in what's happening in the country with one of the best strategic positions in the world and one of the least evolved subraces in the world.

>pic related taken by great grandfather when visiting Australia before WW1

They call themselves First Nations
Canada First is the nationalist movement.

>life in the basement
A libertarian would know more about the basement than me m8.

Libertarianism is an ideology completely at odds with human nature. Only autists with no understanding of other humans support it.

Really it means the same thing. We live in a liberal democracy, our Republicans are liberal democrats too.

>They call themselves First Nations
Our abos call themselves "traditional owners" these days.

Not that guy, but both you and he are sorta right. Individualism is good until it starts to undermine society. And individualism has wrecked modern western society.

Nah m8, when you start to question everything you think all answers lead to freedom. Ask yourself this: Gee fuckin' wizz I sure love the idea of a new dictatorship, but would I be saying the same thing if commies won the fight?

If you would be happy to live under communism then sure thing b0ss. But if you go the pol direction we all would and say fuck commies, then you need to reflect.

I suggest getting blind drunk in the desert out near Silverton and yelling at the sky for a while. Doesn't really help but it's fun aye

Because calling themselves the 'first people' could cause awkward questions about mungo man and the other people the abos genocided when they first showed up

>mfw they have the audacity to attack us for colonization
At least we didn't totally wipe you fucks out

There's no one party with perfect policies. Even One Nation is fucking dumb on some issues. But I think Lib Dems is definitely our best option right now

I agree. Moderate libertarianism is the only way. Be free, but don't be a nigger

>One Nation is fucking dumb on some issues.
Which of their policies do you take issue with?

God I can not wait to head back to NQ, only 3 more shit months in Melbourne on this job and then it is back to the coast with some great fishing and great weather.

>WA
>based
clearly you haven't been or lived here.

I live there kneegrow, one of the most conservative states in Australia, consistentl votes libs - even though they are conservicucks. O.N will do well famo.

So... Emporer Barnett the third time lucky eh?

So desperate that they make a thread for themselves. Can't wait to annex you and make your country actually good.

>NZ annexing Aus
Isn't your army basically just a couple of guys who go camping on the weekends with one rifle and 2 cases of beer between them?

How would you even get here? Your navy would need to buy a second canoe.

What are you a fucking wog or locust Chinese? British culture is individualistic. Doesn't mean we can't have standards, if you'd travel through mainland Europe you'd see how shit collectivism can be.

We did in based Van Diemen's Land, you mainland cucks ballsed up.

>British culture is individualistic
And look at Britain today m8. It has run its course.

We are entering a new phase of the cycle. Individualism went too far and now the corrective iron fist is coming.

Do you want acceptable gun laws or not? Accept your adorable fluffy bird overlords, or wallow in an even worse nanny state than we have.

This guy gets it

rwds is the only solution

The final solution you might say.

Evening lads how's your friday night going?