Literally every thread is spam

Literally every thread is spam.

see you iin five seconds

hi again,its me

It was supposed to get better after the election. I just want to shitpost in peace.

holy shit, it's ''''you''''

hi, eh

Kill me

stupid depressive burger
find meaning

>meaning

find it, the root of existence

>meaningful reality

anime enthusiast fgggggt

maybe you should use an onion imageboard or sth

No. Just off-topic. I don't see any ads.

shut the fugg up

seriously, you guys ruin everything

Usually you would report the offtopic threads, but the mods are all lefties and leave it like this out of spite.

What the Fuck are you trying to say

I missed far right row, 2nd collumn and the one beside it. Shocking huh

trying to deliver

Moral Entropy and the Ethical Half-life

The psychic holding within a culture of a behavioristic pattern, which in its end would be the overall betterment of the society in which it is held, does not last for an unlimited amount of time. This is simply to say that morals fade out of common thought over the passage of time. Though there are certainly some ideas which are deeply ingrained into the human psyche by virtue of their elegence (the golden rule as a prime example) the practicing of these moores face extinction as they fall from habitual cultivation in man.

The social being that is man must always find solutions to the questions that demand cohabitation of a world with discrete and egotistical identities. These systems of morals represent the truest form of cultural development as a system of interelating humans. But every man is mortal, in life force and memory. This leads to a general tendancy towards decay of moral systems not in formulation but in cultivation within the population.

Any moral decree, law, instruction or argument can be likened to a voice echoing through the great valley that represents human history. The word that is spoken with little force may be heard in the vicinity but a thunderous and clear proclaimation of ethics may be heard for a long while after it is spoken. This message may also be reitterated long after the innitial communication of the message. The culture comes to recognize the power of identity that comes as a result of this echochamber of self affirming views. This sociological communication will disapate as heat will within a system.

They got that on android? Cause my computers fucked atm

It's true. Pol died. Posting here is like trying CPR on a corpse in the morgue.

i-it happened so soon though

WHERE DO I GO NOW?!?!?! We need a nazichan or fashchan.

Is cripple chan an option? I heard it's been over run with anicaps

it was always in the deaththrows that '''''we'''''' can overcome the programming, it's not working for them

>went away then he came back

yeah we need to post some "quality" threads
amirite? ;)