Super MARIO Odyssey announced

The next 3D MARIO game coming to the Switch

gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/01/12/the-switch-39-s-new-mario-game-is-called-super-mario-odyssey.aspx

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE
gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/01/12/the-switch-39-s-new-mario-game-is-called-super-mario-odyssey.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wrong board retard

How many sjws got triggered on Twitter by Nintendo's presentation?

you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=zw47_q9wbBE

And?

Sage

Fuck off beta cunt

The city setting kinda tripped me out. Reminds me of Sonic 06. Bad sign.

Is it redpilled?

Exactly my thoughts

Japan is fucking awesome. Cool music, made Ninentdo. America's greatest ally?

It's Mario running around in a fuckin city. What's supposed to be redpilled?

Sage

>cross the street when I see dem koopa troopas n shit

Still better than the constant stream of "IS PEWDIEPIE ONE OF US?!?!?! OMG REDPILLED AF" threads

Nintendo should have died in 2003
Liking their shit still makes you a literal manchild

>man consoling a crying woman
I can hear the harpies screeching already

Wow. WTF, the main characters not black? It's the current year.

Fucking italian shit plungers running around the city jumping on buildings and stealing coins

*fuckin mexicans

and why that specific year?

Nintendo was always pleb crap for children

you think the level will turn into an alt reality nightmarish looking city like the crappy live action movie?

I wonder when Nintendo is going to finally get with the times and come out with a modern console

Also, Wind Waker was the only good Zelda game. I don't know why Nintendo doesn't get that. How Nintendo stays in business with these shitty games year after year is beyond me.

>gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/01/12/the-switch-39-s-new-mario-game-is-called-super-mario-odyssey.aspx
>.aspx

how retro

Video games in general are for manchildren. How is playing M rated games any better?

They've been coasting on nostalgia for two decades and get by by selling people the same product more than once.

WE

You can say the same for Final Fantasy or Metal Gear Solid

Don't get me wrong, I like the franchise. It's just that they do a shit job of making the games and their consoles suck.