Three Million Votes

Three million fucking votes.

Nothing Donald Dumbfuck can ever do will erase the shame of losing the popular vote.

He will never be loved.

He will never be legitimate.

He will never be respected.

We, the people, wanted Hillary by majority vote. 54% of America voted against the braindead, perverted, piss slurping, Russia cucked Cheeto.

No racist Trump.

No KKK.

No fascist USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2015/12/10/9886152/donald-trump-fascism
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So Obama:

>strengthened surveillance state, expanding oversight free military action around the world
>protected rich oligarchs at the expense of the poor
>used bully pulpit to shame activists
>imprisoned journalists and whistleblowers
>mandated that all Americans buy insurance from specific private corporations
>assassinated US citizens without trial or due process, using only his personal judgement

and you think Trump's a fascist? Why exactly, because he wants to secure the border?

Next thing I know you'll tell me that Trump is dangerous because he likes using drones.

> 3 million pounds of salt

The left's favorite president was a friend of Russia and complicit in genocide.

OP is 100% a butthurt faggot.

Does OP need help wiping his man pussy?

Maybe Hillary shouldn't have been so focused on her K/D ratio in an objective based game.

the mass voter fraud in Michigan and the recounts only giving more votes to trump blows this argument out of the water, but everyone already knows that so sage bby

Are you fucking kidding me, man?

You don't know what a fascist is and you're just playing down to paper over this neonazi piece of dogshit.

Quick refresher:

Donald Dumbfuck wants a Muslim database.

Approves of torture and killing Muslim families.

Supports profiling inner city blacks and kicks police ass constantly.

Promises to deport Mexican citizens.

Says he'll attack our media with libel laws.

Threatens to punch protesters in the face.

Has no problem whatsoever with his psycho wingnut VP and the religious right banning abortion nationwide.

Fuck you. You're either kind as a bat or willfully ignorant.

President Pussygrabber is a monster and he is not our real President.

Trump is awesome for all the above listed reasons and more.

Look at him cuck, he is your lord now!

Something something remove the illegal votes and tally again

>You don't know what a fascist is

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2015/12/10/9886152/donald-trump-fascism

>Donald Trump is not a fascist. "Fascism" has been an all-purpose insult for many years now, but it has a real definition, and according to scholars of historical fascism, Trump doesn't qualify. Rather, he's a right-wing populist, or perhaps an "apartheid liberal" in the words of Roger Griffin, author of The Nature of Fascism. He doesn't want to overthrow the existing democratic system. He doesn't want to scrap the Constitution. He doesn't romanticize violence itself as a vital cleansing agent of society.

>Griffin, who is a professor of history and political theory at Oxford Brookes University, puts it best: "You can be a total xenophobic racist male chauvinist bastard and still not be a fascist."

Lol, I know you're hurting right now. I know what it's like to lose an election. You've got to learn to let go. But okay, let's go:

1. If you think we don't already have a database of Muslims and anyone suspected of terrorism, you're completely delusional. Do you think the NSA is politically correct?

2. Hillary scored major points on Obama in 2008 because he said that nuclear weapons were off the table, that he'd never use them. She called him hopelessly naive and lectured that our enemies were listening, making any statement of taking things off the table dangerous. Trump consistently says that nothing is off the table and that he'd consider everything. I know it's hard for you to understand nuance, but saying that you're open to consider something is not endorsing it and adopting it as your strategy.

3. Inner city blacks should be profiled, because they commit far more crime than other demographics. Do you think you'll find more illegal weapons if you randomly search 1,000 black guys in Chicago or 1,000 white guys?

4. Every President deports illegal immigrants. Obama deported significantly more than W. He's saying that he's looking to deport the ones with criminal records. Yeah, he says they all have to go. So? Would you rather have the President announce that people can sneak into the country, breaking our law and the integrity of our border without any kind of vaccinations or screening process? They're listening too, he's not just talking to us.

5. Journalists are pieces of shit, and they often go too far. He's got limited options with the 1st amendment, and we should wait until he actually outlines what his plan would look like before we judge it and (over)react.

6. I'm not worried about the President punching me in the face. If you are, I suggest you seek help.

7. Abortion isn't going anywhere, and Trump's not an anti-abortion zealot anyway. 8 years of W and abortion is going strong. Worry about things that might actually happen.

>50% of voters didnt even vote

the popular vote is always irrelevant but this election it was even more irrelevant than normal

Illegals and death votes dont count also the only voter fraud that is factually proven was done in major dems detroid.

But you still lose

The next 40 years of a Conservative Supreme Court that liberals have to eat daily is good enough

I posted dodgy and dangerous things that Obama actually did. You're countering with wild, unfounded fears of what you think Trump might do. And even then you ran out, and had to drag Pence into it.

Why suck the cock of someone who jailed journalists and whistleblowers, chooses which American citizens to assassinate from a kill book over his morning coffee, and let private companies draft a law mandating that all Americans buy their product or face a penalty? Because he's black, or because he's a Democrat?

Are you libtards going to start holding Close Guantanamo protests again after eight years of conspicuous silence?

>We, the people, wanted Hillary by majority vote
>by majority vote
Nope. Stupidass. Majority LITERALLY mean more than 50%. Hillary received less than 50% of the popular vote.

Stop crying faggot

Voter turnout was just over 50% of the population, which means that AT MOST only 26% of the population actually wanted Hillary.

Keep things in perspective.

>muslim database
It's not like all of social media doesnt have a setup database of every user.
Whats wrong with being on a list?

>torture muslim families
HE'S SO MEAN GOYIM ITS LIKE HE'S GOING TO CUT THEIR HEADS OF IN THE NAME OF AMERICA

>profiling niggers
If your not a shitty person dont worry tyrone :^)

>deport mexicans
you mean illegals?

>attacks media
OY VEY DONT TOUCH THE (((MEDIA))) MR TRUMP. GOLDSTEIN HAS SOME IMPORTANT THINGS TO SAY

>punch protesters in face.
Who wouldnt want to punch a sjw poop dick faggot

>pyscho nut vp and banning abortion
well "mike impure thoughts get a shock pence" is a god ordained prophet here to rid this world of degeneracy. Abortion creates a society of whorish irresponsible woman.

3 million tears.
8 years, faggot.

Do you think these threads upset me?
These are just glorified YLYL threads.

Counties won by Trump

Counties won by shillary

Dumbfuck newfags are in force today.

Donald Dumbfuck wants a Muslim database.
> Databases which profile people and especially foreign citizens by their risk factors already exist. IS and jihadist sympathizers already exist in significant numbers in the US. If intelligence agencies didn't catalog and rank data about specific mosques, their connections, their congregation, they would be doing a great disservice to National Security as the most aggressive terrorist elements are Islamic. Do you really think this is Trump's idea and not something that is already happening and will continue to happen?

Approves of torture and killing Muslim families.
> Torture? Please. Muslim "moderates" like the San Bernadino couple's family and people who were in their house literally stepped over bomb making materials and knew they were trying to find more people to participate. Negligent or willing accomplices to mass murder should be pursued, interrogated, prosecuted, and incarcerated.

Supports profiling inner city blacks and kicks police ass constantly.
> I don't support Stop and Frisk as a policy but police know where criminals and shitstains frequent. This was incredibly successful in New York because cops frequently passed known drug dealing ex-felons standing on the corner, knowing they had guns. Saved a lot of lives.

Promises to deport Mexican citizens.
> Mexican citizens are...citizens of Mexico.

Says he'll attack our media with libel laws.
> I would litigate anyone who published defamatory and obviously false information to damage my reputation and generate juicy headlines. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. You wouldn't? How is this wrong?

Threatens to punch protesters in the face.
> A BLM protester was screaming, putting his hands on people, disrupting a peaceful event. Big deal. I want to punch you in the face. Gonna cry?

IT WAS HER TURN!!!

So where is the freedom in America then?

Thanks for the salt, OP, I never can get enough of liberal tears

Daily reminder that without the electoral college
>this would happen to America.

Where's the original version where Stormfront is on the laptop?

You have got to be the worst troll in history. Everything you just listed is why he won.
3/10