Redpill thread

It has come to my attention that many of you are not redpilled. What's worse, you think you are redpilled because you read The_Donald. You can't call yourself redpilled if you think blacks and whites are equal, or even that blacks have any place at all in civilization. The truth is that any black outlier almost certainly owes their success to white admixture. It's not just an IQ problem, even the smart ones are more likely to commit crimes and exhibit anti-social behavior in general.

If you disagree with these precepts, then debate me. The truth never fails to thrive when ideas are exchanged unbridled. If you disagree but choose not to argue in this thread, then you are a coward.

Race realism redpill thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ
dailybruin.com/2002/11/03/study-indicates-mixed-race-phy/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/africa-resources/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Colin Flaherty's books are required reading.

If they don't understand this they shouldn't be here. This isn't a board for normies

I know you reddit cowards are out there. Come here and voice your opinion instead of hiding. You're no better than the regressive SJWs if you don't confront these truths.

Great image quality there. Clearly there are no stupid white people

some labradors are aggressive, therefore all dogs are as aggressive as pitbulls

some men are weak, therefore men and women have equal strength

some people with failing grades are actually intelligent, therefore all people with failing grades are intelligent

hurr durr what is logic durr what is cherry picking fallacy hurr im retarded durr hurr

Anyone got some redpilled Christianity and Jesus screencaps. It astonishes me that people still believe Jews are gods chosen people and that they're related to the ancient Israelites. The Israelites themselves weren't Jewish. Jews are actually Edomites/khazars and Judaism is a false religion that worships Satan

Yes, all that excuses you posting an image that was unreadable.

I'm not saying all white people are dumb. Just you.

No one here thinks blacks are equal.

How is it unreadable you moron? Are you so new that you don't know that you can click the image to expand it? Good lord try lurking for a few years before you post jesus christ

Someone else back me up here, the text is mangled.

>Falling for divide and conquer
>redpilled
Pick one

I don't think anyone contests the stuff about IQ and crime. There's just nothing that can be done about it.

>implying blacks bring anything to the table
What are we losing?

>"falling" for the truth
hmm, good point. Maybe I should reconsider germ theory and quantum physics and other things that have a vast preponderance of evidence.

O you're still here? Did you miss my image of your fucked image? Do you not know how quotes work. I'll put one here, just click after THIS

Works fine on a PC.

This don't worry you're not the only other non stormfag that can't help but browse these threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=YeIcQSnepig

non stormfag aka im a redditor and proud

how about posting a rebuttal instead of just being a useless contrarian

>forcefully bring them here
>now trying to kick them out
Can't wait for the 17 year old deb8LoRd to backpedal and sputter

We called them stormfags for being defeatist, humorless babyboomer pussies with weak memes, not because we disagreed with them on principal. If anything, stormfront is less radical than Sup Forums- as far as I know they push for simple segregation and will ban you for saying the word nigger.

The argument is that the removal of blacks would be ideal for society. Since you're trying to argue something else entirely (that it's not morally tenable), I can only assume you have conceded the original point.

If not then make a rebuttal for how the removal of blacks is not ideal for society, and don't try to pretend that you already did.

>If they don't understand this they shouldn't be here. This isn't a board for normies

Agreed, but the Trump candidacy changed that, so now we have to redpill the redditors or they're just going to keep shitting everything up

Stormfront hasn't accomplished anything in its 21 years of existence.

I can see it just fine on my monitor, must be because you to busy chugging nigger cock to reply you flaming mobile lurking faggot.

also
>check it

nice trips, brother

you're going to conquer pro-white people by dividing them from their black allies?

Deportations, physical removal, establishment of semi-autonomous black homeland in the south, ending government benefits, ending forced integration, ending affirmative action, ending the bussing of blacks to white schools, ending section 8 housing inserting blacks into white areas, ending all diversity programs and quotas, sterilization, improved access to family planning resources and abortions for blacks

would be a couple ideas to start with

huge reduction in the labor force, the gene pool, etc.

If blacks are really so "unfit" why not let evolution take it's course....

Blacks had vibrant and prosperous communities throughout america before the creation of the welfare state and forced integration in the 1960s.
Blacks had class, wore suits, and actually wanted an education.
Now we have a huge underclass of worthless leeching niggers.
Makes you think

I don't why you put "unfit" in quotes; no one said it. The truth is that a reduction in labor force isn't necessarily a bad thing, and in fact it would probably be a good thing. It's important to have a balanced range of workers on the skill spectrum so as to not create saturation in any one area, but we see as the country gets flooded with more low IQ brown people that, predictably, it's the low-wage workers who are hit the hardest as they have no bargaining power whatsoever anymore. In fact at least half of the country doesn't even have a job anymore, so we're quite fine on "labor force".

I don't even know what you're saying about gene pool. I assume you think more genes is always and necessarily better, but that's such a scientifically ignorant statement I just can't believe that.

As far as "evolution taking its course", evolution doesn't produce societies. Take a course on evolutionary game theory and you will understand. If we had it your way then society would surely collapse as everyone acts selfishly as opposed to cooperatively, which is essential to build societies in the first place.

There are wealthy blacks now, there are blacks who wear suits now, there are rich and influential areas of Harlem and Atlanta now. What you saw was the elite of the elite, photographed by record producers and leftist journalists.

Leftism degrades everyone, but sub-saharan africans, with or without Democrats in power, are sub-saharan africans. This isn't "us with more melanin"- this is a separate branch of the hominid family, separated by over 40,000 years from last common biological ancestor- a pure homo-sapiens with none of the neanderthal admixture that all the peoples of Europe and Asia have. Even black Americans, who are almost all mixed, still have average IQs in the 90s.

I do agree that they would do better living in their own black communities with intact cultures and histories, and this begins with getting them out of ours.

>frantic hand waving
give me one reason society would not benefit from your removal

how could you have difficulty understanding that

by the same logic a black person could say society would be better without whites

what makes it "ours" and not theirs, they tilled the fields...

Oh was their meaning decoded in your blabber? Perhaps "that's such a scientifically ignorant statement I just can't believe that" is a real argument in another language?

You never actually said that more genes was necessarily better, you just said something about muh gene pool and left it for me to interpret. How can I create a counterargument when you never properly crafted an argument to counter in the first place? Am I to take it that you really are saying that more genes is necessarily better? If so why don't you just splice the intelligence genes of a cat with yourself and see the result.

>the gene pool
Thank god.
>why not let evolution take it's course
You do know that everything he said comes under "evolution" right? That's why Darwinist arguments are always redundant.
>by the same logic a black person could say society would be better without whites
That's terrific, they can go live in one because there are plenty.

No shit that's what I'm saying, do I have to define genes for you as well?

I would much rather have my genes passed on through some black Harvard student on the basketball team than your incel ass. Sexual selection is still a thing... Studies have shown more genetic variation makes a population stronger against disease as well.

I assume the studies you're talking about are referencing hybrid vigor, that's a common leftist argument, but, again, it's scientifically illiterate. Hybrid vigor only applies when gene variation is extremely small, such as in communities of populations less than 100. Hybrid vigor does not apply at all in modern civilizations.

And whereas you may think that swapping genes with the black harvard student is a good idea at first, if you were to test the intelligence of your black offspring several generations later, you would find that they have regressed to the black racial mean. In other words, your long-term offspring would have been better off with an average white person.

>by the same logic a black person could say society would be better without whites

Yes of course, whites do not belong in black societies in significant numbers

>what makes it ours

makes what ours?

>Studies have shown more genetic variation makes a population stronger against disease as well.
Meaning "don't fuck your sister". Taking it to mean fuck niggers is just stretching shit way out in order to justify a predetermined ideology.

>I would much rather have my genes passed on through some black Harvard student on the basketball team

Yes, but you're unhappy and don't know who you are, nor do you do what blacks are. Society let you down, and we think that it probably shouldn't anymore.

American society. I mean most of pop culture is nig these days anyways

>if you were to test the intelligence of your black offspring several generations later, you would find that they have regressed to the black racial mean
rofl, source?

I like how you're grasping at straws and dodging arguments, user. That takes some real skill.

I especially loved the "subtle" kys you included here

Idk why you're rofling. The one who should be rofling is me, at you, for never having heard of regression to the mean. Pic related.

I don't care about American society, or America in any sense. I do care about my people who live in it.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom and the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Proverbs 9:10

I don't expect this to convince you because it's not 100% indisputable and you obviously have an emotional attachment to the idea of equality.

ty belgium for the the non-argument

Yes, because just because my grandchildren are black they are destined to only date a randomly determined black person. It's not like more intelligent people are drawn to other intelligent people. Nice understanding of statistics, biggest fucking stretch of all time.

If all the whites in America decided to take all their belongings and move to Europe and Canada I doubt any blacks would object

>ty belgium for the the non-argument

Just mirroring my conversation partner, my dude. Cheers!

I don't think you understand regression to the mean. Regression still occurs even if both parents have a high IQ. It's an inescapable, scientific fact. Again, you're just advertising your scientific illiteracy. You're just further proving that the only people who hold your beliefs are those who misinformed and poorly educated.

>In fact, according to the concept of regression toward the mean, parents whose IQ is at either extreme are more likely to produce offspring with IQ closer to the mean (or average).[13][14]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_IQ

btw my degree is in mathematics with an emphasis on statistics

What is this chart trying to prove? The AVERAGE black is dumber than the AVERAGE white? Well no fucking shit? What point are you even trying to prove? Certainly not the one OP suggested. I mean should we just kill everyone with an IQ under 120?

Lets say for the sake of argument that you're right. What is the solution then? How feasible is your solution given the current political climate? The best we can hope for in a post-HItlerian world is something that looks like 1950's America, and even that isn't realistic. It's not that people don't agree with you, user. It's that we don't see any viable solutions. Baby steps my friend, baby steps...

Trying to say that barbaric cultish tribal religions held back Africa from development while Christian nations were enlightened by God and inspired to pursued science and cultural decency

>MUH REGRESSION TO THE MEAN
you're embarrassing yourself. If all my offspring reproduce with someone with a high IQ then all my offspring will have a high IQ. Are you seriously trying to argue this?

Now your arguing I should actually have my genes passed through someone dumb... You don't even know what you'r arguing any more. Just stop. Literally the only way this could be true:
>In fact, according to the concept of regression toward the mean, parents whose IQ is at either extreme are more likely to produce offspring with IQ closer to the mean (or average).
Is because more diverse partners produce stronger offspring. Makes you think.

btw your degree is in Sup Forums with an emphasis on wikipedia.

noice

>btw your degree is in Sup Forums with an emphasis on wikipedia.

Ouch

So only whites can be redpilled?

Only whites can make up the alt right?

And you wonder why whites are on their way towards becoming a minority in the US. It's because of niche ideologies like the ones on Sup Forums that cause dissent among the rest of white america, those who even care about politics.

Just keep attributing "redpills" and right wing movements to white nationalism and watch as the pendelum swings back to the left within a few years and America becomes a liberal shithole for good.

Or maybe Africa is a large portion desert and uninhabitable jungle...

Maybe if whites didn't colonize and fuck up Africa blacks wouldn't even want to be in our society.

Anime is degenerate.

>If all my offspring reproduce with someone with a high IQ then all my offspring will have a high IQ

>In fact, according to the concept of regression toward the mean, parents whose IQ is at either extreme are more likely to produce offspring with IQ closer to the mean (or average).

Nice reading comprehension. Unless you're trying to say that the second greentext is false, if so then provide some evidence, because the vast preponderance of evidence already disagrees with you.

You're right OP let's just inbreed

dailybruin.com/2002/11/03/study-indicates-mixed-race-phy/

>your solution
I never gave a solution.

No, it's about knowledge. It's fine if you agree with the precepts of ethnic homogeneity and aren't white. Unless you're trying to say that ethnic homogeneity isn't actually good, in which case you have some studies to look at, son.

> More diverse partners produce stronger offspring
LOL, nice meme. This is actually demonstrably false and based on a complete misunderstanding of genetic diversity. In fact, more diverse parents with a higher genetic distance between them are much more likely to have children with higher numbers of random mutations and certain health problems because of outbreeding depression.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression

Why don't you just read your own wikipedia article you fucking moron
>Although this is true, it is important to note that these parents are still more likely to produce offspring with intelligence on either end of the extreme than parents with average intelligence.

Yeah, because white conservatives trying to delude themselves that Mestizos are "Natural Conservatives" while being 90-average IQ retards who use welfare at higher rates than pretty much any other group and vote democratic at 60%+ while at the same time flooding the country and reproducing at higher rates than any other demographic is just a recipe for success.

This is only relevant if the black is "less fit" to white society than the white. There are many blacks who are much more "fit" for modern American society than anyone in this thread.

Keep posting wikipedia articles without reading them

Go away stormfags

Yeah, blacks totally don't want to live in nice Western societies built by White Europeans, they're just flooding Europe and taking benefits as a joke.

>Or maybe Africa is a large portion desert and uninhabitable jungle...

How about them natural resources though? Africa has them coming out the wazoo.
nationalgeographic.org/encyclopedia/africa-resources/

Also, many places in Europe were climately brutal and practically unfarmable (some of the nordic countries for example) but they prospered

>Maybe if whites didn't colonize and fuck up Africa blacks wouldn't even want to be in our society.

Black African warlords have raped, pillaged, and committed black-on-black genocide before whites were ever there and continue to do so today

And you said I had a poor grasp of statistics. This is elementary school tier stuff. Let me try to put it in terms you can understand.

Yes, if two parents, each with 160 IQ reproduce, their children will still very likely at least have 145 IQ. Thus we can conclude that both parent and child are on the "extremes" of intelligence, however, that doesn't change the fact that the children still regressed. Given that the odds are higher to regress rather than "progress", let's see if you can use your noggin and figure out what happens over an infinite number of trials of reproduction.

You don't even know what genetic fitness is or really anything about genetics at all. Do you know what a gene complex/supergene or a haplotype is? We know that populations actually evolve together and develop structured DNA with numerous gene complexes unique to each population group. When parents of a high genetic distance have children, their children are less likely to be homozygous for numerous alleles which both of the parent populations evolved over time and this actually drastically increases the chance of random genetic mutation in the offspring, which is terrible in terms of rates of developing genetic diseases.

This doesn't disprove what he was saying at all, learn what Regression to the Mean actually means.

Knowledge in what aspect?

Also you stated blacks are not equal to whites and have no place in civilization. What exactly do you mean by that?

I could use Japan and China as examples where ethnic homogeneity has brought upon many flaws within their own cultures.

>Maybe if whites didn't colonize and fuck up Africa blacks wouldn't even want to be in our society.

literally every single nation on earth has both conquered and subjugated another nation at one point in time, and has been conquered and subjugated by another nation at one point in time.

nearly half of europe was under muslim occupation (from berbers in the west, from turks in the east) for fucking hundreds of years
it took nearly 700 years for spain to get rid of its muslim conquerors, and even longer after that to get rid of the remaining muslims.

the balkans still hasnt fully recovered from ottoman occupation - hell, part of it (constantinople) is STILL under turkish rule.

dont even get me started on the mongol conquests and how thoroughly they brutalized the better part of the eurasian landmass..

U go away niggerfags

China isn't completely ethnically homogeneous.
And lol at bringing up Japan's flaws, name a single flaw brought about by Japan's homogeneity that even comes anywhere fucking close to the MASSIVE societal costs incurred on any society by diversity.

>I could use Japan and China as examples where ethnic homogeneity has brought upon many flaws within their own cultures.

oh, two of the world's top three economies, both with extensive multi-century long history of civilisational success?
yes, please tell me how they are actually super shitty because they dont have niggers lmao

You could use anything as examples of anything, what matters is evidence derived from the scientific method.

If you have evidence derived from the scientific method that ethnic homogeneity is actually bad, please, by all means, do share.

As for what I mean by blacks... It's very simple. Sub-saharan african hominid DNA is bad at creating civilizations. That's why there's basically no civilizations created by sub-saharan africans.

I agree with you

Obviously the fact that the Japanese could have rap music would more than make up for their insanely increased crime rates, lowered national IQ and test scores, lower incomes, and need for benefits spending, you just can't see the nigger forest for the nigger trees, Hans.

Opens just fine for me leaf.

What in the fuck are you talking about?

What does that have to do with what I said?

And you have the audacity to spout "le whites have higher iqs" when you yourself can't even answer my question without resorting to ad hominems that are totally irrelevant to what I said.

Get off your high horse. Just because your skin is the color of cum doesn't mean you have a "high" IQ. Your IQ is probably below 80.

Common filth is worth a listen sometimes.

It's not our fault if your mother is a whore, mutt. Inbreeding dont means what you think it means.

You are super retarded

You have zero understanding of African history of you think colonization wasn't anything but a benefit to Africa. I mean fucking zero. Read some 17th century era shit about people traveling there and describing it and get back to me lol.

why does skin color have to do with anything? you're going off on unrelated tangents

>you just can't see the nigger forest for the nigger trees

good one kek

i mean, all countries have some problems, including japland and chinatown. china has a truckload of them (mostly stemming from over half a century of absolutely deranged commie rule) and japan is facing all kinds of degeneracy and cultural decline. but thinking "not enough niggers" is a problem for these countries is beyond insane, lol

Now let's see if you can relate this to race. Oh wait you were strawmanning the entire time, you don't need to explain regression to the fucking mean to me, remember I'm this thread's resident high school graduate.

Did any black republicans get caught?

>China
>ethnically homogeneous

Why, because they "arr rook same"? Racist prick.