Tennessee high school senior, 18, raises $12...

>Tennessee high school senior, 18, raises $12,000 on GoFundMe page she set up to pay for college after her parents 'cut her off because she has black boyfriend'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4115678/Tennessee-teen-raises-10-000-college-tuition-claiming-parents-cut-black-boyfriend.html

Black guy looks like a nigger

based mom and dad.

fake and gay

Disgusting coalburner

And white gal looks like a mudshark

Kek, nice Satan. That was the first response in the thread I made about this earlier.

Based parenting

>Tennessee high school senior, 18, raises $12,000

Seems a little less for raising a kid alone

Hey Satan, that nigger looks like he just got out of jail.

I guess he'll take what he can get.

>discretely

Reeeeeee
She made the typo on the GFM page and now the DailyMail is repeating it

What an awesome idea for a scam. Especially in this generation today.

shell pay the real toll eventually

what's stopping you???

>$12k for dating a negro

The toll costs way more than this.

checked. yeah we just need to say we are in interracial relationships and say our parents don't approve and we get free donations!

Thousands of dollars in unpaid child support and throwing away thousands of years of good genetics

P A Y T O L L
A
Y
T
O
L
L

why do niggers always get the best looking girls, damn

Why are you posting this in every thread?
Reported.

Sounds like the kind of thing an attention whore would pretend is true for attention from millennial numales.

Isn't this fraud?

Can't she be arrested for this?

Reminder that if she gets knocked up by the nigger there is a 97% chance he won't have any role in raising it. Lol.

>create sob story about how my parents hate me
>make thousands

>3% chance of sticking around

That's a bit optimistic.

Kek'd, bhaiya

The internet is forever. She'll be paying back that 12k plus a lot more. Let her enjoy it. 12k is a cheap price to be paid for a life of misery and loneliness. She's one of the lucky ones to get 12k instead of a niglet.

INDIA WITH THE BANTZ