As much as I love Hitler. If he won, none of us would be alive by virtue of the Butterfly Effect. Think about it, boys

As much as I love Hitler. If he won, none of us would be alive by virtue of the Butterfly Effect. Think about it, boys.

Good. I wish he won so I don't have to live on this gay earth with fucking leafs.

you would be born as a nazi in a different family

you'd be german, you faggot leaf

and still yet he still did nothing wrong..

My Grandfather was related to Hitler apparently.

So I think I'm good.

>Hitler's victory could have prevented me from existing in this living hell.
HE DID NOTHING WRONG EXCEPT LOSE

>these sub 100 iq retards have no idea what the butterfly effect is

>he thinks he's a special snowflake because he thinks any change in history would mean "he" wouldn't be born

thread null and void

>the butterflies are gon git me

Careful.
They'll nip ya m8.

>A theory we made up about an impossible effect that we have no experience in.

Yep. Stop believing in (((Hollywood))) lies, just because you see a car explode on TV, doesn't mean it will in real life.

>he thinks the Butterfly Effect comes from a movie

Burgers, everyone.

Sound of Thunder by Ray Bradbury
Don't act like such a smartass cocksucker, leaf.

Irrelevant.

The fact is we can't change history. However, we can still debate whether Hitler did anything wrong or if he did and he pretty much didn't. If someone went back in time to change things is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

>So what now?

Generation Z is extremely promising. Even though not all of them are outright NatSoc, a good proportion are nationalist, the most conservative generation since WWII.

Libshits get fucked for hardly having kids.

Or you'll do what exactly, my burger friend? Heh. You know I bet you don't even lift.

If this is in fact a simulation and all matter starts as information. Then matter doesn't exist until WE render it into existence. For our brain to exist it also has to be rendered into reality. WE are our consciousness and WE exist beyond this reality.

Hitler winning would only cause change within this reality. It doesn't change whether or not our consciousness decides to pick up the controller to play the game from beyond this reality.

>If he won, none of us would be alive by virtue of the Butterfly Effect. Think about it, boys.
It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

I would rather cease to exit knowing that the world will be better off, than continue living in this hellish land where Africans and South Americans exist.

>As much as I love Hitler. If he won, none of us would be alive by virtue of the Butterfly Effect. Think about it, boys.
Might not have been alive*

It's not a certainty.

Both yes and no.
The Croatian Dinarid niggers were part of his eugenics program so they wouldn't be eradicated/castrated etc. and my family has a long history as Austrian military personel (which is why after he lost WW2 my ancestors were robbed blind by the damn commies).

^Found the faggot with AIDS

I'd be willing to bet that at least 50% of the people of the world would choose to not be born if such a choice was possible.