Why do women hate each other so much?

Why do women hate each other so much?
>youtu.be/KXj7yM-cTZk

because they're nature is dependence, and if you give to her you have less to give to me. men make, women take.

so the more jealous they are of another women, the more she wants what the other has, the more vicious they are.

So the older one is taking her rage out on the younger one due to her being younger and more fertile?

Yup. She doesn't want to give up the throne. Think about the army of dicks that have been in that mouth.

Kek gold digger upper class girls. Channel 9 has about ten million of them on call to be put in front of the camera. It feels like I see a new one every day.

I think that bitch just has her own problems.

they see each other as competition for male attention.

Yep they often discard them once they get married and have kids which the one on the right has done over the last few years.

women are insane

competition

They want men to subserve to them

Why do you think no feminist is asking about the women/teen refugee whereabouts? their self-esteem come first.

It's hilarious how awful women are, even to their friends. Most women I've known who were tolerable friends all admit that women are awful as friends. Fake as fuck, talking shit, always discretely throwing shade in passive aggressive snobby ways.

Guys throw shit around for bantz but are bros at the end of the day. Women act like they're best friends ever then talk shit behind each others back. Even the way we all hurl shit at each other on here is sort of like that.

They're nice to look at and poke around, but I don't take anything they say seriously. It's always code for something else.

Once you start treating women like you would a brat younger sister, you will do well in life.

And then everybody ditches you for pocket vaginas

She doesn't need a jacket, what she does need is to be on muh dick

I've noticed that women never change this behavior. You'll see it all the way from young girls to your grandmother. Women just fucking hate each other.

>because they're cunts.

That's just the circle bro sesh pham.

Pretty stupid statement given the overwhelming majority of assaults and murders in the world are male on male. Even sexual assault is more likely to be male on male if you include prison statistics.

The real question is, why do men hate each other so much?

i really don't understand this video

Then i guess im a square. Nais post though dude

This is how women talk to one another.

I once worked in a shitty telemarketing job where I had to listen to this shit all day.

I left after about a month, and went on the dole instead. It was all I could take. Women are much better in 1 on 1 interactions. Once they get in a group, it's drama squad.

theyre wired to compete against each other

but also, they understand that the average woman is a coward and highly manipulative

We don't hate each other. We're just built to kill like that, so we're more likely to.

How come she doesn't tell the bronze medalist to put on a jacket?

Just have your bro hook you up with the same chick the next night. Become eskimo brothers.

TITS OR GTFO

Women smash into people standing in elevators. Women dont give a shit if anybody is riding their ass in a steel box called a car. Women will ream you out and laugh like a sicko and say they did this as a joke. Women have no clue what is going on they just wing it 24/7

I can't believe the fucking retards in the YouTube comment section. Old one is clearly 100% right. It looks dumb with them all wearing the same thing. She asked young one to put on a jacket, and the annoying bitch just keeps saying "Is it a problem?"

Women are competitors in the same trade: gaining men's affection. Schopenhauer wrote about it.

She's a guest I think not a reporter like the other two

Yeah. And the younger one still loves every moment in the light because she can flaunt her young beauty. "Sure it's not an issue, I know I'm hotter than you sweetie :3"

Thanks mang. 'preciate it. But uh. I swing on the other side and this is what rustles jimmies. Gib zero fucks. And i must say. Fundamentally i am not a square because I know what that means. I am a square however in relation to these men. Bleh. Has happened my whole life. I love it. And people are weird. Men less so than women

WHO

STOLE

MY POCKETPUSSY

competition for the D

evolution bitch
you don't want as a woman to have the spot light taken from you as you are the one who wants the best possible avaible man.

Women make themselfs more to keep other women away rather then actually to impress you.

Men on the other hand are chosen based on their ability to find problems , work togheter , athletic ability , skill (special odd skills)

For this reason men tend to be more cooperative by nature , a outcast handsome faggot is less likely to breed then a group of average goyims that hunt down the mammoth

WIDF out in force tonight

One woman wore the same colors as the other, and the other threw a shitfit about it trying to make her wear something else.

Why are female peacocks brown then

Because omg fashion clash!!!! i literally cannot deal

Fundamentally the man still has to attract the woman. But women still compete over the top quality chads

No no. She can be inseminated artificially and birth me my surrogate children thank you very much

I never thought I'd see a BMS reference on Sup Forums of all places

this

This video is the perfect example of why there aren't more women in charge of things like companies, etc.

Good. I still havent clicked that shit nigguh. I am susceptible to cringe

>thread

Oh no. It's fake and straight. They showed me these in my workplace safety training believe it or not. This type of video is a ruse. When you see it in reality it is a thing. This is no thing

Underrated

I hope your penis isn't shaped like a peacock's or Haydn Peacock's for that matter?

No sir of course not. Is it because I said fake and straight when maybe should have said hetero? That would have taken things too far m9

No its because you compared yourself to a peacock.

Scariest thing about the vid is how perky and friendly the bully witch in the middle appears once they're live and ready to go. Holy shit. Women, not even once.

Why couldn't I be gay?

Interesting. My counter argument is that "Objection!" wouldn't be a meme if not for this certain flair

Kek this shit proves feminism isn't a thing

Think of it this way. God is in control of everything so if you don't feel so compelled. And it does sound as though you haven't cursed yourself with anything else. Then you don't need to worry about having been borne any different because you won't do these things and you won't and shouldn't change

This.

Thanks for the law blog, good luck getting your penis fixed.

No its not shes a famous aussie anchorwoman.

Nah bro. I can both say female peacocks are always gross and brown while disrespecting "straight and narrow" bullshit and still have a shweet dinky. U jelly fag
Fed lines by the nose

Go home leaf you're fucking drunk.

>shweet dinky
I am not familiar with the causes of pea cock and the various jellies and ointments need to treat all the penis pain it causes, but thanks for the medical journal.

every day islam makes more sense to me..

When women are angry it's cute, wouldn't you say? It's only i don't hear anything they say, i just hear blabla muh pretty dress.

Show us your tits, no sane man would side with the woman throwing a bitch fit over literally nothing.

enjoy burning in hell for eternity, """"Pussy""""" >:)

I know what is straight and narrow. Christ's path. My dick had nothing to do with this. I dont need to attract that surrogate mother. I dont even need to pay her. But I will. Just throwing this out there. It's funny. Some lady came on here and did a thread about herself being barren. 95 guys said surrogate. Those same 95 keep ignoring the same when in gay threads saying i would end not only the whites but the entire planet

Line up you two

I work in an IT department that is mostly run by women. It is the most hostile environment I have ever worked in.

This. Their bathrooms are disgusting. Ex janny here

Not an argument

Mate, if a panel of guys rocked up all wearing a white shirt they'd just make a joke about having the same wardrobe or something and then get the fuck on with the segment.

Really because you sound like Butters' bottom bitches

Please greentext stories

What is it with women being managers of IT departments?

Luckily I work for a small MSP, it's just me and 3 other guys.

their*

>Be male
>Do something fucked up
>Get hit or beat up
>Learn from it and don't act like a cock afterwards

>Be female
>Do something fucked up
>Nobody reprimands you
>No consequences
>Never learn not to be a complete cunt

my experience men are cunts about women too just in a different way

Can someone please explain what's going on.

I've replayed the video 3 times and I still don't get it.

The middle one doesn't like the fact that the girl on the left isn't wearing a jacket?

What the fuck are you saying Chinaman?

notice how she is attacking the hot one. women will always go for the hot ones the hardest as they are the competition.

pls be in london

They all rocked up wearing white. That's a big deal to women. Can't wear the same thing. Girl in middle says she told her two hours ago to change, other girl says she's been busy. Middle girl acts like a cunt until other girl gets a jacket. Third girl just sits there like a stunned mullet

Thanks Eve

All three women are wearing white, so the older more senior reporter got bitchy to the younger hotter reporter to make her change

The girl on the left is either incompetent or spiteful.

The girl in the centre has had enough of her bullshit and gives it too her for not doing her job properly

OR

The girl in the centre is a jealous bitch and used this excuse to exercise control over her hotter colleague on the left

Whatever, I do what I want, cuck.

Why did only New Zealanders respond to my post?

Based New Zealand.

btw, did you check my qu4dz? straight from lord Kek

No. You buy frilly things with Stacey and she keeps her men on a 6000 year old leash/umbilical cord. When Adam and Eve fell they didn't hit the ground right away. They hadn't murdered each other. Then they have two sons and one gets murdered

The last two long term girlfriends I've had both worked in businesses run by women (Decorating Showroom/Nursery respectively), and both would repeatedly come home with stories about how the women working there were bitching about each other, would throw fits and cry, total lack of organisation etc.

I have typically worked in places run and dominated by men (warehouses, kitchens) and this just doesnt happen on anywhere near the same scale. Men just shut up and get on with it, put their differences aside.

I worked in a nursery kitchen for a few days last month, I was the only male in the building. It was the most disorganised mess I've ever worked in, and from day 1 various women would come into the kitchen and tell me all the bad stuff about some other woman that works there.

I'm not typically anti womens rights, but I don't think they should run businesses.

>women hate women
>muslims hate muslims
>niggers hate niggers

feels good being a white male

>That video as an example of women hating each other
>That angry comment section

Are people seriously this incapable of recognizing shtick and banter? She's just busting her balls.

FUCK CUNTS GENDER WAR NOW

Sorry dude. I feel compelled to say the following word:
>fatties

Is Stacey your mom, are you lashing out at me, but really lashing out at your stepcuck?

Dude that's not banter. You should know that