TOLL PAID

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3sYSt26kh6Y
archive.fo/bj8MB
youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo
youtube.com/watch?v=5aV5hS8ifM8
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202655/Real-life-Christian-Grey-millionaire-property-broker-called-King-kinky-sado-masochist-sex-forced-beautiful-economics-graduate-mistress-throw-acid-faces-former-lovers-cleanse-her.html
bologna.repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/12/14/news/aggredi_il_primario_di_modena_con_l_acido_arrestato_a_modena-154067658/
milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/16_dicembre_23/ucciso-moglie-acido-martellate-vittima-82enne-via-breno-milano-76c3d35e-c905-11e6-bac6-8c33946b31a6.shtml
ilrestodelcarlino.it/ferrara/cronaca/aggressione-acido-grattacielo-1.2765469
palermo.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/01/09/news/messina_lei_lo_lascia_e_lui_le_da_fuoco-155662071/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a very good looking black man.

youtube.com/watch?v=3sYSt26kh6Y

Former Miss Italy indeed

BRAAAAAP BRLRAAELAPLPELEEPEHHHHPHFFFF
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAP*
Oh dear...did you smell that? W-would you like to come closer?
*PFFFTFFFFFFBRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*
Oh my goodness! That surprised me! Hmm? You wanna get a little closer?, oh alright.
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPTHHHHHHH*
Oh my I...I think I made a mess, would you care...care to...to lick it up?
*PPPTTHHHHH*
How's it taste? I had had some taco bell today
Mmmm that's nice lick it all up
*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPpth*
I know you got a whiff of that heheh, I'm all tapped out! Oh! What a mouth full you have! Care to share with me?
Mmmm yummy~~~

Link it faggot

archive.fo/bj8MB

Omg i cant believe a nigger jiggaboo would do that?

Well she won't need to worry about beauty contest anymore.

made my day better. ty, hope that someone under article and everywhere mention her being race traitor and its deserved and to be expected that this happened

I hate these acid throwing attacks
The physical harm these victims receive
And you can't even wash all the acid out
But of course it's another nigger doing the deed

Oh look another nigger lover receives justice. Keep ignoring statistics.

Dindu nuthin

They're going to like that in prison.

This is so out of character for a person of colour to do.

It's...it's almost as if stereotypes exist for a reason... hmm, really sparks the neurons.

BTCPTT

The toll was paid, her fate was made!

Damn bitch. This southerners are even worse than nafris, no wonder they burn the coal too...and guess what? No news network will report that for fear of increasing the already high hate for migrants.

Stay strong Europe, next year there will be elections

So many other guys in this world would have married and made babies with this coal burner.

But she chose to burn the coal, she paid the toll.

Fuck both of them.
Why isn't there anti racemixing propaganda out there? There's got to be plenty of statistics to back it up

What is it with this huge rise in acid throwing attacks in what used to be civilised western 1st world countries?

Is it correlated to anything? Why is it so common now versus when our parents and grandparents were our age?

I hope the dumb bitch commits suicide

Its anti-racemixing propaganda versus the entire media of TV, print, celebrity, and film, i.e. (((them))).

Meanwhile Israel remains pretty much the worlds only ethnostate.

Really makes you think huh?

you forgot your pic

It's big in the third world, like honor killings in certain families. I guess you could say we're importing it.

Dump both of them in a vat of acid.

You sound like you need to sit down and study Torah with a rabbi

youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs

He looks like a poo nigger hybrid. Not to be saluted.

Italian women love black guys. I was in Italy last summer and mixed couples with black guys and Italian girls was seen around quite a bit.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_dntfod-Cbo

Link a reference to Italian cucks.

It's part of their culture. Like rape and honor killings.

Luimarco viewer , no to be saluted

She probably will after realising no one wants to date a girl with a disfigured face. Harsh but she should have realised it.

True but those are mostly oucasts (i.e. stoned girls) or rebels. I can assure you that there are not that much, it's more likely to see a black woman with a white man than the contraty

What the fuck kind of name is 'Gessica'

Whodda thunk it?

Importing literally millions of subhuman people from failed states, 3rd world countries, and barbaric and uncivilised regions might lead to once safe, prosperous, civilised, educated countries of the world becoming more like those barbaric and uncivilised places.

youtube.com/watch?v=5aV5hS8ifM8

It's part of muslims culture to shame women who don't behave
When you invade as a muslim a a non-muslim nation you disgrace and shame women by raping them and sexually abuse them on the street and also impragnate them so their bare muslim children.

There is no such thing as a peacefull muslim , If you are a muslim it is your duty to Jihad until there is no non-muslims left.

Quran clearly states in atleast 13 verse you as a muslim have to chop the head of the non-believer

Jews are the only ones who don't get a pass , everybody else has a choice "choppy choppy" or convert.

It's got to be for a reason.

Did anything change drastically in this civiliZed western 1st world countries since our parents and grandparents were our age?

Maybe our GDP is too high? Nah. Maybe it's because we tempted the gods by venturing into space? Nah that can't be it either.

I really wonder...

ayy

I hope your Mommas Black Friend throws acid in your Face.

Yeah, almost everyone is a "casual racist" here. I can't see an italian girl marrying into a nigger if he is poor or low class, maybe 10% on the total would even consider it.

hahahahahah holy fuck lol
wait so do i love richard spencer now or not?

At first, I thought I was reading about something occurred in the Muslim world.....or in Colombia

better than looking like a down sydromed chink faced fingloid

I want to see pictures of her fucked up face. I want to see the damage. They always leak those pictures.

rude, Finnish girls are beautiful

It's the same as Jessica

Women never learn

He's the one on the left, mate.

Brava cogliona.

that chick got married again, to another nigger

Is it wrong that I get a feeling of justice/smugness when I hear news like this? Like that pro-immigration EU minister who had his pro-immigration daughter raped and murdered by an immigrant.

The hell are you talking about, it was all over our newspapers.

Wow! So progressive! Her parents should be soooo proud!

how do niggers always have access to face melting acid?

>blackburn

kek't i got chinese one

Once you go black, you never go back

It's the purest form of karma famalam

HAHAHAH WTF I LOVE JAPANESE LAUNDRY DETERGENT NOW

Its the absolute punishment for a female. You strip its power away when you remove the beauty. Without beauty it would have to grow values and character, dooming it forever.

It's a common practice in sand nigger countries. I'd imagine they keep the same connections when they move. Finding acid around mudslimes is like finding weed around college students.

yes. being happy about someone rape makes you a nigger

where the fuck do these niggers just get acid from

is there like a muslim acid depot im not aware of

kek

Car batteries

this

Obviously it was extra sunny outside so more people were in circulation

Muh cultural enrichment

Fuck I hate this meme, because people actually believe it and think it's a good thing.

She burned the coal

She paid the toll

car batteries, plus you could make it at home if you really wanted to

hopefully from non-racist chemically supply companies at the expense of taxpayers

Is there anything more disgusting ?

I always have to gag when i see a coal burner

Yes she has a lot of more free time now, kek.

Interesting point of view. Basically same for man would be castration+tendons cut ti nullify any phisical strenght? Maybe tongue too

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3202655/Real-life-Christian-Grey-millionaire-property-broker-called-King-kinky-sado-masochist-sex-forced-beautiful-economics-graduate-mistress-throw-acid-faces-former-lovers-cleanse-her.html

Wow italian girls fuck nigger to. Since when is that? Are Italians are not racist?
What make the parents when a girl comes with home white nigger?

in Italy there have been several attacks with acid lately, it seems to be in fashion

bologna.repubblica.it/cronaca/2016/12/14/news/aggredi_il_primario_di_modena_con_l_acido_arrestato_a_modena-154067658/
>Primary hit with acid, arrested in Modena former boyfriend of his partner

milano.corriere.it/notizie/cronaca/16_dicembre_23/ucciso-moglie-acido-martellate-vittima-82enne-via-breno-milano-76c3d35e-c905-11e6-bac6-8c33946b31a6.shtml
>Man attacked by his wife with acid
and a hammer

ilrestodelcarlino.it/ferrara/cronaca/aggressione-acido-grattacielo-1.2765469
>Nigerian attacked, "they pulled me the acid on the face"

It's just black-on-black crime. Why the fuck should I care?

How do these people get acid so readily?
I wouldnt even know what to shop for

>italian
>white

Mica è colpa sua eh, lei lo aveva già denunciato per stalking e maltrattamenti

"la procura aveva chiesto l'arresto, provvedimento però ridotto dal gip che aveva disposto il divieto di avvicinamento alla ragazza"

è la giustizia italiana che fa schifo

Blacks are so degenerate its sad

Even here in medpac land they are the worst

Apparently they are since they released it.
These people are fucked in the head

I love when they get their coalburner sunglasses. God I fucking hate burners more than anything on the face of this fucking earth.

Ah, sì? E chi glie lo ha fatto fare di andare con un negro?

Why am I laughing? This is terrible...

Because no one but a nigger would touch that.

Nah is eternal justice punishing dumb whores

Ma che cazzo vuol dire? Perchè non capita mai che gli italiani "bianchi" sfregino le donne con l'acido? O le menino a morte? o le brucino vive?

Questa notizia è del 9 gennaio: palermo.repubblica.it/cronaca/2017/01/09/news/messina_lei_lo_lascia_e_lui_le_da_fuoco-155662071/
>Messina, lei lo lascia e lui le dà fuoco: grave una 22enne

Vuol dire che se vai con un negro te la vai a cercare al 100%, ritardato.
Vai a fare in culo con la tua retorica del siamo tutti uguali quando la maggior parte dei criminali sono negri o dell'est.

Ma vai a fare in culo te coglione di merda, la maggior parte dei criminali sono schifosi marocchini, albanesi e rumeni ma i terroni non sono da meno fidati. Non si può fare di tutta l'erba un fascio

I said yesterday, acid is easily available from car batteries, leisure centers (with swimming pools), jeweler shops, waste disposal plants or industries that rely on chemicals for whatever purposes.

Not hard anons you all just think "woah woah woah acid!"

He just wanted to remove soot from all that coal burning.

i hate 911 operators so much

IIRC arabs do that with their unfaithful wives