Sup Forums is the Israel of the internet...

Sup Forums is the Israel of the internet. No one is willing to engage with it because Jews and the Sup Forums lurker are always willing to go to a greater level of chaos and/or throw their support behind subversive activities, and no one wants to provoke them.
We are, as has been said before, Jewish Goyim.

but fp = bp

Are Jews aliens or something jesus they're creepy looking

>Sup Forums is the Israel of the internet.

GET OUT.

*oy veying intensifies*

No, we're kekikes.

But if people who never visits this board would see us as jews we would be the good guys.

Sup Forums is more like the ISIS of the internet. We take credit or get blamed for various happenings so often even though we may or may not have had anything to do with it. All to perpetuate this false image of ourelves

He's not wrong. We mastered the Jew's tactics and thus have become the Jew. Say what you want about Jews they are experts at subversion and getting what the want.

This is true.

Sup Forums is the Imperium Of Man

>chaos gods
>hate xenos
>authoritarian
>few of us even understand what we are

But also we do lots of stupid shit and raid time to time.

I dated a girl with welsh background who looked a bit like this. I don't know what it is about a prominent nose, a small space between the nose and the upper lip, and slight cat-like tilt to the eyes. It's just a genuinely beautiful appearance to me.

She just looks more delicate and more feminine than most women. I'll admit that she looks weird and a little disproportionate, but I don't really care. It flips a switch in the back of my brain that overrules everything else.

>Authoritarian

As a concession against leftism, not by nature.

Creator of Sup Forums was a literal jew, and after selling Sup Forums went to work for Goldman Sachs.

It's all part of the plan. Just like the military, or terrorists, Sup Forums recruits young dumb males.

>to beat the jew you have to think like a jew.

wew lad, nevermind. I think she found a photographer who could fix her face for one photo. Everything else I've found makes her look downright monstrously jewish.

Sup Forums literally became Das Juden

Psyops, false flagging, shadowy puppeteering of movements over social media, elusive string-pulling...

#DraftOurDaughters being a prime example

Good goyim

Sup Forums has become what the Jews were in their early days already. We've illustrated clearly this time that money, the media, nothing is powerful enough to defeat Memes.

We have the early-adopter advantage here. If we can retain our stranglehold on memetic content we will control the flow of political ideas globally within ten years. The problem of course is that power begets infighting, and we're already seeing it start. We need to disabuse ourselves of the notion that simply because we have enjoyed a minor victory in the form of Trump that that means we "won" and can now take it easy and squabble among ourselves.

Realistically this is the first battle in a very, very protracted campaign of societal remoralization. We have decades of Marxist indoctrination to shuck from society, and that must be our focus. I do not care if you're a White Nationalist or a Civic Nationalist or whatever, it doesn't change the fact that the Left is our enemy and they MUST be destroyed. Everything else is a distraction. Stop punching to the right, stop arguing over semantics with others on the Right, locate the enemy and smash him. The Jew, the Globalists, Porky, whatever you want to call him we are literally talking about the same people in all cases. Forget what divides our cause and remember what we have in common.

After midnight we get revenge...

We stared too long into the Jew.

Jews fear the samurai, kike.
What's wrong with this statement?
Cause we are not samurai, you can't fight jews with honour. We will delete you off this planet, whatever it takes.
-Sun Tzu

We're already the Jews, user. Sup Forums is an insular society of people, all across the world, who believe that we have been outcasted from society, and who are actively plotting to spitefully destroy the in-groups that we despise. we participate in divide-and-conquer tactics, disguise ourselves as our 'enemies', who do not even perceive us as such, while sowing the seeds of discord on social media. we scapegoat others for our actions, whether it be reddit, hitler, ebaumsworld, ben garrison, communism, or the jew who wrote/edited the article. we hide our practices, beliefs, and our power level in public, putting on a mask and pretending to be good neighbors and citizens while we stockpile ammunition and make our plans to betray them when the happening arrives, or even actively working to cause the happening.

Well said kike

He's right you know.

Difference is, I'm white and you are a sand nigger.

>Difference is, I'm white and you are a sand nigger.

>sowing division at every possible opportunity

You're Jewing without even thinking about it.

>Sup Forums is the Israel of the internet.

Iv never thought of it like this.

Its sorta true.

Well put. I should also add that we should get behind any of our brothers who puts their name/face/voice out there to get these thoughts off the internet and into normie brains.

That means we should find a way to support them financially when they get doxxed. If they were good enough to attract the ire of the jews/antifa, then they're good enough to be doing this professionally. Buy their books, donate to them, help them achieve some success. When speaking our ideas can earn someone a living, we'll have truly made it.

That means letting go of muh sekret club and getting this shit to go as mainstream as possible - with no compromises. No alt-light cucking on race, religion, gender, or the JQ.

I don't know who's Jewing who anymore

is that Carly Fiorina?

what's new?

I find this true and extremely funny.

We've come from hating Jews to respecting them for using the same methods and thought processes as we do.
We've even come to the point where Israel is a commonly seen flag around here.
Wasn't stromfront supposed to raiding us 24/7?

Well, I guess a healthy dose of conflict can resolve some issues.
We and the Jews might as well adapt to each other at this point.
It's like making jokes about a hated enemy to the point that you know them so well that it's kind of hard to hate them anymore.

Do Israel Jews still hate the Globalist Jews though? We might get a common enemy to seal the deal.

nah, gyppo, we all hate jews, but its impossible at this point to violently exterminate them, we will just assimilate them when the time comes, I can already picture the social campaigns. 2-3 generations and all the jew in a jew is gone, look at many "jewish" actors in hollywood, they are jews only on paper.
Remember this, if a jew doesn't have a hooknose, his jewish genes most likely have gone to the shitter. Also, all jews look the same, if a jew does not look like a typical jew the above point still stands.

Green goys.

>we will just assimilate them when the time comes
Good enough, I guess.
"Love thy enemy till you shit out a bunch of kids together."
Long as they lose that ugly drive to be above everybody and actually start helping people in their groups regardless ow weather they're Jewish or not, then I'm at peace.

Even thinking about it makes my dick hard.
Imagine getting a child from a jewish slut and then teaching him to become a white nationalist and to hate jews, it will be hilarious.

I know right.
But you don't even have to hate them, honestly.
One reason our country's survived its shit history was our drive to laugh at and make jokes out of the people and situations that gave us hardships. It's also probably the reason we're still poor.
As long as you can laugh at something it becomes far less scary, and far easier to handle peacefully.

we the jews nao

oy vey

Damn.

When do we fake the Sup Forumsocaust and get our own country?

>checks flag
>reflect internally
>no, no but I'm a goy i fucking hate Jews it can't be so.
>Superior Aussie intellect shatters me to the core.
>we Jews now.

Oy vey Chiam, remember don't be late to the sabbath, auntie Ruth will be there.

We weren't aware of the consequences, we starred to long into the abyss and became the Jew.

T. Leftypol

Is someone upset that nobody believes in their meme ideologies? I think so

Our power comes from our infighting, our disorder. We are a faceless think-tank that only collectively settles on an idea after having been examined and ridiculed by thousands of the most autistic, hateful, intelligent men of the millinial generation. The only reason we corner the meme market is because we are unfiltered and unconstrained.

It's pasta

Reading the history of the Jews shows you how many times Jews themselves fucked each other over. It was Jewish infighting that ended up with one side inviting Rome to come in and help them conquer the other Jews. Then when the Jews revolted against Rome the Jews had their own violent internal conflict that did half the job for Rome. We don't have agree to on everything but we do need to work together. A kingdom divided rots from the inside till one breeze from the wind pushes it over and it collapses.