Canada is an unimportant non-country

Canada is an unimportant non-country

Ganada

then why are there so many australians in my city?

Strange isn't it?
I just took a course and two of the three instructors were Australian.

This. I live in a small city east of Toronto and the amount of Australians living here is astonishing. They are actually pretty friendly and hilarious in person too. Guess the rude Aussies, like OP, never leave

THIS IS NOW A LEAF HATE THREAD

>Australia is an important country

ITs literally the only country you can legitimately attack ausfag. You are BARELY superior to it.

Better than your shitty cuck country, tulip.

After the withdrawal, Major Meredith compared the emus to Zulus and commented on the striking maneuverability of the emus, even while badly wounded:

"If we had a military division with the bullet-carrying capacity of these birds it would face any army in the world... They can face machine guns with the invulnerability of tanks. They are like Zulus whom even dum-dum bullets could not stop."

Small reminder that New Holland was used by tulips as a prison for degenerates because it had nothing of value anyway

Is that why your women are addicted to Somali dick now?

wow wtf

Somali dick? Im not even gonna try to figure out that autism.

A small reminder that youre proud a country that was worthless to toothpaste.

More important than fucking rooland. Desert niggers I got half a mind to send you a box with a fairy bread shit sandwich

This is now my country

fucking slav women are so beautiful. Makes you wonder what the fuck is wrong with slavshit men

Shes 15 you pedo

Hey man if she's 15, I'm 15

Delet this

Skibum fag here, a lot of my coworkers in Revelstoke are from Australia. They come here with the working holiday visa,

Australians and Canadians get along quite well, we're both chill and lookin for a good time