BBC sets up team to debunk fake news

>Permanent Reality Check team will target false stories or facts being shared on social media

Finally someone will do something about fake news. Will Reality Check do a good job you think?

Nah prolly not

>>Permanent Reality Check team
arethey fucking serious? who comes up with these names

>The Ministry of Truth sets up a team to debunk fake news
Charming.

yeah the ((BBC)) will do a great job

>BBC

So glad I cancelled my TV license.

Shouldn't they already do fact checking?

You know, as part of the whole "being a journalist" thing?

> Fact check team to tell everyone that all the fake news is real news.

BBC is fake news

so now us and uk both have truth committees.

Will they debunk every article they make? Looks promising!

>government owned institution assembles team of experts to inform the population about The Truth (tm)

wew lad

>Op sucks cocks

Fact check that BBC!

I'm surprised companies don't just hire people from Sup Forums. People here figure shit out faster than the rest of the internet anyway.

Didn't they broadcast the fake news about pissgate?

kek, is this real?

How could this possibly go wrong?

100%

Let them figure it out.

Probably, but that's more an issue with modern sensationalist journalism more than anything wrong with the BBC explicitly. Granted a case could be made that the BBC should be better than that but the truth is that they're simply not.

I know, it's a propaganda machine. They constantly spout fake news. That's my point.

It's really ironic they've set up this team. It just goes to show how fucking clueless they are of the real world.

You mean, they will start doing something real journalists are supposed to do all the time?

Has there been any "real journalism" for decades? That we need to have wikileaks to do their job for them shows that.

>BBC sets up team to debunk fake news
THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THEIR FUCKING JOB ALL ALONG! WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THEIR FALLING STANDARDS AND FUCKING AFFIRMATIVE ACTION SCAMS NOW!?

No it's literally just to call any news they want to cover up "fake news" so people dismiss it, it would be genius if they lived in a totalitarian state but they don't, yet. Currently it only sways the dumbest of the dumb.

>Yep, this is the reality.

Why would they media every rely, at all, on social media
>B-but muh arab spring
They only used that as a communication device, not to inform the media of "facts"

>bbc, that's another winner right there

>irony.jpg
It's like kikes use the media to shitpost

>spend decades broadcasting hoaxed stories to the profane goyim
>people think they are going to debunk anything

The BBC is about as truthful as Pravda was in the USSR.

hahahahahahahahahaha
>Mythbusters reloaded
Will tank after 3 episodes

It will be a functioning team and it will debunk fake news...
But it'll ONLY look at fake news that the left doesn't like.
Every false story about "This hardworking poor Syrian immigrant just saved 50 puppies" will, (((mysteriously))), not merit their attention.

>Britcucks literally pay for this degree of propaganda and brainwashing just to watch some fucking soccer.

Come on guys, gotta drop this shit like you dropped the EU.

Anyone here good with making Chrome ad-ons?

Just make an ad-on that when you enter a fake news (read MSM) website, you are automatically warned that the information you are about to see can be fake.

Congrats OP, great interview.

If you mean the original definition of "fake news" (made up bullshit clickbait spammed on social media) yeah sure they can do it. Most of that stuff is obvious as fuck to all but the normiest of users and the click farms are easily detected.

I fucking hate clickbaits so much. Even if I fucking click some of them. Because I've got baited.

Is there an addon or something to erase this shit?

> Permanent Reality Check
It's literally called the PRC

THREAD

My fear is that they will label everything they don't agree with as (((fake news))).

I bet they wish fake news was a thing before the whole Jimmy Saville deal went down. Just think of all the shit they can sweep under the rug now.

So we'll live to see BigBlackCuck to tear apart CuckNormieNarrative? Nice.

Reminder that the people who exposed the Saville affair were fired shortly afterwards, while the people who tried to cover it up were promoted.
Pure coincidence.

Thsi isn't about fact checking, of course, it's about delegitimizing alternative news sources. Newspapers in the Netherlands have already begun calling every dubious claim anyone makes that counters their narrative 'fake news'. And still people are adamant we trust the media for no reason at all.

No, I'm pretty sure they will concentrate their efforts on RT/Sputnik, Breitbart and other "alt right" media.

Titchmarsh triggers me. Smarmy old creep.

It's the BBC's job to constantly debunk Buzzfeed and other nonsense Facebook news sites when they post obviously idiotic articles?

>MSM creates propaganda arm
Wow. The Ministry of Truth can tell no lies.

I mean I really like using twitter for news, I follow reputable news sources though. Then I compare it to what other news outlets said

>Permanent Reality Check Team
So the Ministry of Truth?

>Letting leftwing state TV decide what political stories true and false

Doesn't sound like USSR at all

goodie, more chances to make them look retarded

You fact check your own stuff. This will be in debunking all other fake shit that's circulating. As a lot of people just don't give a shit and somehow has gotten public trust even though they have legit shit reputations.

Sounds like the Ministry of Truth, the cultural marxists are dragging the Anglo-Saxon nations into a civil war, it's slowly getting there.

>"Prawda" newspaper
>Hey, it's called "Prawda" after all, why would anyone even think they don't write the truth in it?

Is this real?

Yeah, probably, the ebil nazi media is very dangerous.

WE MINISTRY OF TRUTH NOW

Calling it now, they'll selectively target right-wing stories while leaving pro-leftist fake news untouched except for the occasional easy bandwagon story to keep up a thin veneer of neutrality.

>muh fake news

but who fact checks them?

Moffat is Jewish.

????????

?

I hope you paid your tv license citizens

>accidentaly used
ay

Tbh the whole premise of the show was fake animals; introduced with spy cameras. It's not like they tried to pass it off as anything else. The BBC natural history unit produces pretty much their only good TV now. God help us when Attenborough dies.

>News organisations being put in charge of validating themselves
>Government owned organisations being put in charge of validating themselves

I can't think of anything that could possibly go wrong with that idea.

>drawings are people
Really turns on the television, doesn't it?

>Will Reality Check do a good job you think?
Of course! Who knows more about fake news as BBC?

every single time

Because Sup Forums is not afraid to be wrong, be called racist, be called sexist, etc etc.

In other words, it is immune to all the shaming, silencing tactics employed by those that keep secrets and those that want to control the narrative. And its certainly immune to criticism.

Pic related. Normies eat this shit up.

>(((Moffat)))
will Sup Forums ever stop being right?

oh that's good

The Ministry of Truth

BBC wouldn't know the truth if it was written on stone tablets and delivered to them on the mountain.

Can you stop cuckposting, Sven?
This is obviously some MiniTrue bullshit.

BBC is fakenews
MSM is compromised

pic. related, BBC circulates rumour of 2nd dossier. this is spread through other media outlets - someone call the truth brigade!!

/thread

>BBC

the BBC are delusional

They believe they are the most neutral news organisation on planet earth

Everyone outside the UK knows they parrot the British line

The BBC also supresses local newspapers & radio in the UK through being so massively funded (no advertising)

>bbc
>state funded propoganda news network
>fake news

Another "Fact Chekers"? LOL. Fake news propagandists tells you what is real and what is not.

we should start a Sup Forums newspaper

weekly edition, just the highlights of what pol got right

>BBC

Proof that you really are what you eat lol

They'll still manipulate stories for their agenda and not tell about facts that don't fit their world view

>TV licence

Eh, we must pay for the government channels, no matter if we own a tv or not

>BBC
What does that stand for?

It's so nice to have our government making sure we have an "official history" as well as "official news".

Looking forward to the "official holiday retreats" that will open real soon.

That is as funny as it is terrifying. Honestly it's amazing watching the BBC's mental gymnastics the last 3 days trying to justify this false story about Trump we all know was planted

>There's another beauty

They are so ass blasted about this statement

bbc

>Government holiday camps

What could go wrong