Why are european such little faggots?

Why are european such little faggots?
Why do they keep creating and pushing bullshit agendas about "problems" that don't effects them?
How many million of (male) kids are dying because they got their foreskin removed?
Are (male) kids having PTSD episodes because they got circumcised?
It's a scientific fact that circumcision has health benefits.

You know if it wasn't for the holocaust guild they would be going after this hard just because muslims are the ones doing it. They already blame FGM on muslims even tho christens do it more.

Other urls found in this thread:

today.com/health/circumcision-benefits-outweigh-risks-cdc-says-1D80331010
dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also FGM is not the same as MGM.
I'm obviously absolutely against FGM.

Fucking kikes.

I'm sure Americans will agree with you.

>I like to cut little boys dicks up

creepy pedo mate

>kikes
77 percent of US males are circumcised.

>It's a scientific fact that circumcision has health benefits.
Nice try shlomo

I have ptsd every time I see someone wearing a turtleneck sweater

Do you also think cutting someone's hair is the equivalent of chopping their head off?

Also:

I don't see anything to get rustled about here, dry dick.

Circumcision benefits outweigh the risks - CDC

today.com/health/circumcision-benefits-outweigh-risks-cdc-says-1D80331010

Get fucked Ahmed.

This. Circumcision causes brain damage and sociopathic behavior. Which explains a lot with dune coons, christcucks, and kikes.

Based Danes.

Also, if I were to marry a Muslim girl what are the chances her family would expect me to circumcise my child, which I would allow to happen?

this:

>Do you also think cutting someone's hair is the equivalent of chopping their head off?
Hair is dead, Ahmed.

Fuck kikes and their penis sucking and cutting rituals. Might be useful in the desert so you don't get all that sand and camel shit trapped under your foreskin tho.

I pity all the people with mutilated jewdick.

You will never know how sensitive glans can really be and how good it feels when girl pushes her tongue under foreskin.

Foreskin has 20 000 nerve-endings while clit has only 8000. Foreskin keeps dick moist, smooth and super sensitive. There's no reason to cut it off simply because bible tells you so.

Cutfags should sue somebody for destroying sex life as it should be.

Fuck off you dumb fucking paki. There is no reason to do this at all especially to a cunt that can't consent to it. Leave baby dicks alone. Especially you you fucking child rapist

>hair = skin

should men have their prostate removed just in case they get cancer?

its under 50% now for kids under 10 or so, the fad is dying off.

Mutilating a child for the sake of religious practices have no place here.

If you still want to do it after 18, you are free to do so.

Also it is a polite way to tell the muzzies to either adapt or fuck the hell away.

Females prefer uncut dicks. Can't blame them for choosing smooth and moist dick instead of dry and calloused one.

The sucking might be a little too much but at-least we don't do it.

I love you denmark

I'm not one of them you fucking Tusken raider.

>tfw my Polish parents didnt have me cut because only barbarians do this

>tfw Polak

There's just no winning here.

All muslims and american males get their dicks mutilated to show loyalty for their jew masters and with selective service they sign up to die for their kike masters

Restore your foreskin. All of you. Circumcise your hearts. End of thread.

>jews convince almost an entire first world country to mutilate their dicks, citing apparent health benefits

they just want you to integrate with their women

>(((benefits)))
The only benefits are you mutilated your penis because you got tricked by kikes.
You are literally cutting off one of the most dense sensory areas on your body for something you could counteract by basic fucking hygiene.

Good. Fuck you and your child mutilation fetish. Health benefits or not, you should be able to choose to have foreskin or not.

>not a word of science in this post
Lol

Bullshit. its still a dick. all the sensitivity is still there.

>Its a scientific fact that circumcision doesnt have any health benefits.
fixed

>70% of Pakistanis are inbred.
>67% of Saudi Arabians are inbred.
>64% of those living in Jordan and Kuwait are >inbred.
>63% of Sudanese are inbred.
>60% of Iraqis are inbred.
>54% of Muslims in the United Arab Emirates >and Qatar are inbred.
>25-30% of those in Turkey are inbred.
>In England, at least 55% of Pakistani >immigrants are married to their first cousins.
>In Denmark the number of inbred Pakistani >immigrants is around 40%

dcclothesline.com/2015/07/18/half-of-worlds-muslims-are-inbred-due-to-generations-of-incest/

OP is inbred paki. Enjoy your mutilated jewdick.

My face when rapefugees and raping women with something like this.

Why are you so intent on cutting penises off of little boys.

>"Health benefits or not, you should be able to choose whether you want to get vaccinated or not".

You reduce sensitivity by up to 70%, Ahmed.

How could you know? My glans is so sensitive that it would actually hurt if it rubs against my pants. You have no idea how good it feels when girls lick uncut dick.

Foreskin is there for a reason. Why the fuck you want cut off natural protection of the penis?

Hygiene.

>reduce sensitivity
When I was 14 I was jacking off 5 times a day.

>all the sensitivity is still there
No, it isn't. Lol.

If you cared about that you wouldn't be living next door to India

>My glans is so sensitive that it would actually hurt if it rubs against my pants
And you still think its a good idea not to circumcise?

Anecdotal evidence isn't fact, and I'm glad you graduated to your stress relief goat wife.

>christcucks are circumcised
Nice try burger

>11 posts in 20 minutes
angry sandnigger detected

also sage goes in all fields

I can just pull my foreskin back and wash it like I do every day.

You don't even know what shower is. Enjoy your inbred genes which explain your stupid posts. Why the fuck anybody wants to mutilate their dick and lose most of the sensitivity?

In America they are.
They worship kikes as the Chosen People and even fought to give them their own Holy Land in WW2. They started mutilating their dicks even before WW2 for the (((health benefits)))

No because my foreskin protects my dick when I'm not having sex. You have no idea how good pussy feels to uncut dick because it's so much more sensitive than your mutilated jewdick.

>cutting off skin because you can't be bothered to wash your dick
if only you could see how ridiculous you are

>Hygiene.
Why don't you rip out your fingernails and toenails so that they don't get dirty either you retarded roach?

if there is anybody in the world who does not know anything about hygiene, its the french.

fingernails serve a purpose, foreskin does not.
also nice try burgernigger.

Are you comparing circumcision to a vaccine ? In the best cases, (((studies))) show that circumcision give you an extra 30% chance of not getting AIDS. Would you get a vaccine which works 30% of the time ? And which furthermore implies to amputate a part of your body ? And which concerns uniquely sicknesses that anyway you wouldn't get with a sane behavior ?
It has even been suggested that the circumcised men feel too much immune because of it, increasing their at risk behaviors and propagating sicknesses faster among their group.

Jesus ...

Foreskins are natural, why would we waste time cutting it? It has existed for thousands of years.

Says inbred paki who thinks that mutilating dicks is good way to maintain hygiene.

>having an extra 30% chance of not getting AIDS is bad thing

>foreskin does not.
foreskin protects your dick when you're not hard and is responsible for most of the sexual pleasure you can feel you mongloid.

>burgernigger
That's rich coming from a cutcuck, only niggers, christcucks, kikes and mudslimes pay to get their dick mutilated.

Prostate also has no purpose let's cut it ou
And your second kidney has no purpose as well you can live with one so let's just cut that ou as well

and his pea-brain

close the meme folder mikko, its annoying.

>How many million of (male) kids are dying because they got their foreskin removed?
A lot, since it (like any other child abuse) fucks up your brain and turns you into a psycho.

Which is one of the many reasons the sandbox is so fucked today.

>Thinking you could get AIDS.
You, degenerate

Foreskin literally protects dick when it's not used. It keeps it smooth and moist. Every jewdick I've seen is dry and calloused because there isn't foreskin protecting it.

> foreskin does not.
It protects the head of the penis.

>Prostate also has no purpose let's cut it ou
are you retarded?
....... because cutting foreskin is easy and prostate/kidney is not?

>fucks up your brain and turns you into a psycho.
[citation needed]

>It's a scientific fact that circumcision has health benefits
Sauce?

Your small toe serves no purpose let's cut them out.
you can do without most of your teeth; rip them off!

>It keeps it smooth and moist
>moist

Don't worry, my cutfag folder is used by now. Are you getting triggered because you will never know how sensitive dick can really be?

My dick has 20 000 more nerve-endings than yours. Tongue under foreskin feels so good that you have no idea.

Now go fuck goat or your cousin.

>shitskin doesn't know how to maintain hygene by using soap every day
>300+ replies

Give it up bois. We're the ones taking the bait.

based denmark blowing sandcoonreligions the fuck out

The (((health benefits))) are all things that can be curbed just as well with basic hygiene.

>sand niggers pushing their barbaric agenda
just a normal day on Taiwanese toilet paper board

>he will never feel silky inside of a vagina with his highly sensitive unmutilated penis just like god intended
Why do you even live?

>every circumcision is a sacrifice to moloch
>its trauma based mind control

>Why do they keep creating and pushing bullshit agendas about "problems" that don't effects them?

Why do you have a mental breakdown on something that doesn't affect you in the slightest way? The article is about denmark.

>A Paki makes a thread on pol to defend the removal of mass and sensitivity from his already micro Paki-dick.

>triggered
>go fuck goat or your cousin
are you new here?

And thanks to who are they circumcised, Abdul?

Your barbaric practice has no place in the modern world.
Just because you, your parents and their parents before them, were and still are savages, doesn't mean the rest of the world has to be.

You were mutilated as a child and there is absolutely no amount of salt you can spill on this image board, that will change this fact.

PS: Fuck muslims and jews.

>Your small toe serves no purpose let's cut them out
what a stupid fucking argument.

>[citation needed]
In the screen cap right next to the comment

Apparently it fucks up your brain and turns you into and illitterate inbred paki to, amazing.

Nice try, Samir. Keep your chopped-dick, toddler-fucking ass-backwards culture out of Denmark. You might have ruined Sweden and France, but the Danes live to fight another day. Begone.

Yea, moist. Just like the inside of your mouth, lips, inside of your ears, your ass, nostrils etc.

As a psychopathic low iq shit skin your opinion is invalid

So is circumcision.

>How many million of (male) kids are dying because they got their foreskin removed?
>Are (male) kids having PTSD episodes because they got circumcised?
Why the fuck do you put the word male in brackets like that?

>It's a scientific fact that circumcision has health benefits.
Nonsense. There is no reason to mutilate baby boys' penises.

no, hating sand niggers is a glorious tradition
go fuck a goat or your cousin
you are the same as India, but in exchange for loo you lost part of your dick

Because it makes sandniggers like you butthurt and it's all that matters.

Enjoy your mutilated dick, retarded religion and all the sand!

70% of marriages in Pakistan are inbred. That's a fucking fact. You fuck your relatives and mutilate infant dicks, they you "wonder" why others won't make it also.

Mutilating genitals has no place in this century. It's barbaric custom from dark ages.