Obongo's dog Sunny bites girl

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4114522/Bad-Sunny-Teen-friend-Obama-family-says-president-s-dog-bit-face.html
>Obongo's dog bit one of the daughter's friends
Really makes one ponder

KEK YES

Better not put that cute pupper down you filthy fucks!

king nigger cant even control his shitty dog, let alone the packs of apes destroying cities in his name.

If a dog grows up in a black household it is basically a pitbull regardless of breed.

>owned by a nigger
>acts like a nigger

This is why Pits get such a bad wrap too

"This isn't the first time that Sunny has misbehaved in front of guests. She jumped on a two-year-old girl at a White House Christmas party in 2013"
Wow

>black wooly nigger who acts like nigger and ruins everything in that is within his power to ruin has black wooly nigger dog who acts like nigger and ruins everything that is within his power to ruin

hmm it doesn't really make me think

People need to remember that dogs are still animals and you cant put your face in front of them or act aggressive less they act aggressive back

What? Did this make the news cause I never heard about it

AY
WHERE
ALL
DA
WHITE
WOMEN
AT

why are all the White House catering staff wearing klan hats

People need to remember that niggers are still animals and you cant put your face in front of them or act aggressive less they act aggressive back

>Black male assaults white woman, scarring her face.

Shocker.

All my dogs have been black, I wouldn't trust a non-black dog, the kid was probably annoying it.

People expect their dogs to be like robots and put up with kids etc. But dogs, like all animals, have personalities and that dog can't tell the kid to go away verbally, so it bites . Se dogs require harder training, see dogs never learn, some are naturally passive.

It looks like the she-nigger is yelling at the little girl.
>That'll teach you, ya uppity little bitch

>Not all niggers are thuggish apes. I know a black guy who is pretty chill.
Animals that attack humans must be put down. Dogs and niggers alike.

>ive only ever had black dogs
>sometimes dogs just bite people in the face, he dindu nuffin

>require harder training
Please excuse my clearly untenable and unattainable expectations that the most powerful man in the world use a sliver of his resources to ensure his TOY doesn't damage the historical value of The White House much less maul little girls on Christmas morning.

I guess I'm just a fool since I'd compare this to the responsibility of all tenants to have properly trained toys to prevent liability.

The dog was bred from a lost lineage of wolves by the common ancestors of whites and Middle Easterners, the former category our own people and the latter a once great and civilized race before centuries of inbreeding and retrograde religious norms took a chainsaw to their glory. That's why honkies are better with dogs, while chinks view them as food, spics bred them into glorified rats, and niggers turn them, inevitably, into the same kind of feral animal as the niggers themselves. Native Americans did some good things with the dog too, so did chinks when they weren't hungry, but it's white people who realized that everything from guarding to pulling to simple caring companionship can be carried out by the same species of animal. But a dog requires involvement. Discipline. Training. An instinct towards, if not the outright parental, then towards teaching. Whites and Asians can provide these things, but the nigger, barely distinguishable from a wild animal himself, cannot. You want an animal that Africans can handle, look at a cat. Descended from African ancestors, and much like the nigger himself, barely changed since then. Too lazy to do any kind of work that doesn't feed itself, preferring frivolities and naps over accomplishment. Its highest category of emotional investment in a being other than itself is "I don't really want you to die". Let's face it, the cat and the nigger are a lot alike, and if it weren't for the cat's explosive breeding problem when not under the correct set of boundaries (look, another shared trait!), the cat would be the ideal pet for the coon.

>>That'll teach you, ya uppity little bitch

>MEOW
>sheds
>MEOW
>scratches furniture
>Meow
>coughs up hairball

>the delusional ramblings of a non-satirical autist on Sup Forums, ladies and gentlemen

LOL, 2cat!
->

Cat lover detected.

Now tell us how Damascene steel swords are superior to katanas because Middle Easterners made them but dey wuz wite back den tho.