Why are millennial poorer than their parents

As a NEET I know this feel :(

usatoday.com/videos/money/business/2017/01/13/millennials-falling-behind-their-boomer-parents/96529894/

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/videos/money/business/2017/01/13/millennials-falling-behind-their-boomer-parents/96529894/
archive.is/ATAHU
youtu.be/47o1OHR1Qgc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cause living on autism and beta bucks dont pay as well

And yet seclusionism will make it even worse.

Because men are being pushed out the work-force.

gee I wonder why

> Who needs aspirations when I am praised for having strong feelings?

It's going to take at least 3 generations to fix the mess they've caused.

College is worthless and white-collar labor market is flooded with people who are barely fit to use a shovel, women have doubled the workforce and halved the price of labor, outsourcing has removed all the factory jobs, illegal immigration has taken away all the low skilled jobs and basic trades (why hire a carpenter to make custom cabinets when paco will install a set from walmart for the $6 and a can of sprite), everyone has been pushed into the service industry which has turned retail sales and the like from careers that could support a family into $9 an hour part time jobs.

Also Obamacare fake recovery

See Seclusionism would not mean that you are guaranteed anything more than inflation.

this is easy
we have less access to jobs

Fucking this. Boomers made this generation all by themselves and now they are butthurt because they realize they fucked up the economy and society so hard it's unfixable and they won't be getting as much retirement money as they originally wanted.

At least we can rejoice knowing most of them will die from craziness all alone in retirement homes.

I was called a millennial 10 years ago

I'm 31 years old (sam hyde tier) and i'm being categorized with 17 year olds who have nothing to do with my experience or timeline.

can you start calling them Gen-Z already?

it's (slowly) happening

>better educated
going to University doesn't mean you have applicable skills. underwater feminist basket weaving aint gonna make money.

Oh I don't know, maybe government "buy now, pay later" approaches to debt has something to do with it

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums.

Full and complete sentences with punctuation is how we do around here. If you don't like it, seek the image for guidance.

They spent all of their time playing the newest games on the newest consoles.

Their fucked-up parents gave them money to go and get high with their retarded friends at the mall.

Basically, they're fucked for life, and they should all go and get one last spastic tattoo and then kill themselves.

this desu

>t. butthurt boomer who didn''t get as much retirement money as he wanted.
Why don't you get a job, you lazy piece of boomer scum?

Really makes your debt slave.

>1,225%
and creation of basket weaving majors too!

US millennials spend on entertainments less than all generations before them spent on such.

this. they want free healthcare + enough retirement income that they can afford to terrorize walmart on their Raskels and take cruise ship vacations every year.

All the manual labor jobs are gone and the last entrepreneur boom was during the dot com bubble. There's nothing left.

Because millenials are cucks who agreed to sell their future to immigrants.

Literally you can find in EVERY college here retards who live with their parents supporting that taxes are spent on give immigrants a salary for doing nothing and a house.

They are just brainwashed with the white-guilt shit, yet I´m sure they will cry when they reach their 40s being a NEET.

t. A younger who has the disgrace of born with cucks losers.

post archive links faggot

I'm 36 years old, faggot.

I'm a married Australian man who is holidaying in Alaska with my family.

I'm a teacher and so is my wife. We have a house that we paid for ourselves.

You're just jealous because you and your cock-sucking boyfriend will die of AIDS before you get a chance to purchase your faggot-nest together.

They also ask every young to be in college and have like 2 engineerings for each little shit work.

Boomers with a bussiness are now seeing that, well, if youngs are poors they don´t buy/buy much less.

>usatoday.com/videos/money/business/2017/01/13/millennials-falling-behind-their-boomer-parents/96529894/

archive.is/ATAHU

>cucks who agreed to sell their future to immigrants.

Yeah, man. The government is just FILLED with millennials. We're the fucking majority of Members of Parliament, Congressment, Senators, etc.

Give your head a shake.

yer still a fag tho only a fag vacations in alaska.

DUDE WEED LMAO

>white collar jobs
>applicable skills
>agism

Ever thought of oh idk... Seeking a degree in something you are genuinely good at it and becoming a certified professional to then spread it's impact into the global economy.

There is also the fact that US citizens are allowed to travel and work elsewhere...

Even jesus christ knew staying in one place too long meant death.

This is aside the ill fated mentally that if you are not rich you are not happy

>tfw posting this on a v20 on the 2nd being maintained by my parents who work as servants

And quiet honestly I am enraged at the fact that I can't get a job even in the white collar sector that could be considered stable enough to allow me to go to college without aid and be able to somebody at the same time.

This stupid ass fucking meme of

>there isn't enough time
>time is money
>get a life
>victimizing of any kind

Has to die a cold, hard, and dry death.

Because millennials are really fucking stupid. So stupid they donate their money to Bernie Sanders and think a bird equals 800 delegates

that's sort of true. i have cousin who owns a guide service in alaska that helped a Bushie shoot a bear.

Yes because all millenials voted for him and donated their lives savings onto a dead man's dream. Kys.
>inb4berniecuck
I can't vote. I would've voted for gary to be honest.

>despite being better educated
I'm sorry but universities simply ARE NOT up to the same standards as they once were. These people aren't better educated, not by a long shot.

>Just submit to globalism goy
>Just take out a loan to get one of the few real degrees with earning potential, it isn't like the market will be flooded or anything by the time your graduate and keep you in eternal debt
I bet you're going to say IT if someone takes the bait and asks you what you think a real job is.

The real world is going to hit you harder than the smell of pajeets body odor in your 1000 level intro to computers class as you put yourself $50,000 in debt for a job that will be done by a contract worker from India at 1/4 your lowest possible wage.

I dunno, maybe, just maybe because my grandparents could work a shitty job not even a well paying one. And could afford.

1. Buying land
2. Building a house on top of it
3. Starting a business on their own

That was on shitty wages as well. Im not saying they lived a luxurious life, but I on a shitty wage could barelly afford a nice flat, no way i can afford any land with a house at the current price point. At least not without going into debt for the next 20 years.

Heh. Remember that fiasco about the Obamacare system not being able to deal with the load it was placed under?

I can all but guarantee that was made by the Indian branch of CGI.

Because boomers had it way easier. My aunt dropped out of fucking 9th grade (granted because she was being severely bullied), and when she was 17 she had HER OWN apartment AND a full time job! My dad didn't give a shit about school and had shit grades, and when he graduated at 18 he literally walked into the closest business, gave the manager a firm handshake, and asked for a job. At 25 he was married, had two kids, had a good car, and a house, while my mom stayed at home to take care of me and my brother. It's actually mind blowing how insanely easy they had it. Was it even possible to fail back then unless you did your absolute best to fail?

Ever sought a degree in oh idk... Civil engineering? Like nothing to deal with pajeets and absket weaving? But instead with architectural studies and city planning? Shit pays good, moron.

Because most millennials self esteem today are solely based on their superficial social media personas. When they graduated college with their social "science" and humanity degrees their entire perception of reality, self worth, and identity was smashed when they discovered the real world doesn't care about their fake educations and they are completely irrelevant in the current job market.

People typically just give up trying to better themselves after their ego gets completely destroyed. Pretty much most if not all college students that are graduating now are completely unprepared for reality outside college.

My grandparents had 5 kids, lived off one income, and when my grandfather was fired for not having a college degree when his company downsized he started a drycleaners. his kids went to college, military service, or got married.
>The lesser engineering
>Implying good pay vs any other engineering or graduate program
>mfw you don't know All civil engineering firms are owned by one of 3 foreign engineering conglomerates
Real life is going to hit you hard kiddo

Implying I'm a wage cuck. You will thank me later because white nigger is always better than an imported savage. Just keep the neetbux coming and I will not have to apply for the same job with you. I might actually take your job and you would be the one without a job. There are lots of people that actually want to work so why would I make it harder for them?

who knew that playing the victim and posting to tumblr wouldn't pay the rent!?

What is inflation

Yup. My father was an electrician and had a house and kid at around 23, meanwhile I'm 28 and living in a muslim ghetto where they throw grenades at each other.

Lot of millenials agreed with them. In Barcelona a black was threatening people with a knife, police proceeded to arrest him yet millenials were all recording and blaming police. They are dead inside.

Government are traitors who will sell us for two cents more in their salary.

Jews will totally enslave us by then my fellow goy.

Same here, the worst thing is that my parents pushed me to go to college and then the Spain Crisis catched me, here I am with 25, living with my parents, lame jobs and studying for....nothing. And things will be worse because my generation won´t have pension and blacks keep coming.

I blame myself for not work earlier and run away from this shitty hole.

Mfw you could try harder and get a governemnt job as city planner and still live a good life.

Neck yourself programmer wannabe.

>im a teacher

wew lad

>Public sector
>Good wage
Top kek how old are you? You can't have graduated highschool yet if you're this ignorant of the job market.

Don't know what their issue is. I'm an older millennial, got a trade degree, make median family income. Initial wage per year was about my student loan debt, i.e manageable. Bought a house after two years. Not the greatest neighborhood, but if the area gets gentrified, which is plausible, I'll rent it to pay another mortgage.

Run to where? The whole of Europe is fucked, the US is fucked. Asia? Then you'll be an outsider permanently and you won't be able to live and work there without fluency and a good degree.

For my trade, public sector pays about what private does. I'm actually seeking a state job because the pay is equal or better. Even if public sector unions are busted, which they should be, I'd be in better shape. MN isn't going to get rid of their IT workers because they give out too much welfare and need them to support the system.

>why is X bad?
kikes and niggers

>Is in IT
Fucking knew it. You reek of fake stem unemployed IT n33tlord

Say hi to pajeet for me when he gets every job you apply for on a work visa.

I'll put it simple. I'm 22. When my mom purchased her first house she was 21. The price of the house (which was a very nice house) was about 1 years worth of her salary and this was in New York. Now, that same house is worth about 8 times my yearly salary. What happened? Why am I making roughly 75,000 a year and it's still tough to buy a house that my mother had a fairly easy time paying off the same type of house? I'm single so I'm not really complaining about the price of food or goods, I get what I want. But what went wrong? I pay about 1000 a month for living so it almost seems like a complete waste of time to get a house and pay mortgage and taxes that are more than double what I pay now for a 2 bedroom apartment.

youtu.be/47o1OHR1Qgc

Only a dead Boomer is a good Boomer.

You lost NIGGER. kys

He used one fucking smiley, who gives a shit.

Sacrifice everyone 40+ to the gods

>YFW emoticons are in the dictionary

Undergrad for architecture. One of the professors I met before ending high school, though english, from england; worked with the government when the berlin wall was a thing, and aided with the reconstruction of berlin after the berlin wall was taken down. His grandson who I've known since middle school was born here and they now live in the upper middle class.

>you're a faggot lel xD the post

>36 years old and talks like an edgy teenager

Damn Aussies.

I actually make infinitely more than my parents did at my age considering they didn't work during college. Can't say it'll stay that way when I finish college tho

>Not my ID
Jesus you should really drink some hard hard liquor to kill the last of your braincells...
This, is me.

Here in Germany it's because of the so called 'Leiharbeit':
When a company needs workforce, either because some of their workers are on holidays or some are ill for a few weeks, they call in a Leiharbeiter (lend worker).
He then proceeds to work for the company for some weeks and once the workers are back from vacation, they get kicked out and have to go to the next company.
All this for the amazing wage of 9 eurobucks per hour. It's actually a mircale here nowadays to get a normal work contract

Do you not realize how fucking outdated any information he'll have on the job market is?

>Architecture
The fake version of civil engineering that is only of value from certain schools. Enjoy those student loans you'll never get out from under m8.

Stop being a faggot. Step up. If you actually took control, women would like it, they just don't realise it yet. Every woman I have been with is happy that I take control of the relationship. They all basically want a guy who will fucking dominate them. If you can't be that man, then you don't deserve her.

We have a similar problem in Canada. Almost all machinist jobs have been eaten up by job placement agencies and they eat up 3-5 dollars per hour of your paycheque at least. Why the fuck would you work as a machinist earning 15 CAD per hour when minimum wage is 11.25 in Ontario?

Smoking dope and masturbating all day is not profitable to you or society.

because boomers refused to leave the workforce for so fucking long

He is a full time professor.
>what is job security
>implying I am not applying with recommendations and networking

Jesus fucktards even know how to put out?

I blame millenials

A full time professor who hasn't worked in the field he teaches in... how long now? Back when they still insulated with fucking asbestos?

Real life is going to be tough for you

Zzz
>not knowing the relation of city planning and architecture
Zzz
>N e t w o r k i n g
It works.

>Boomers spawned Millenials
>GenX'ers spawned GenZ's.
>ALL HAIL GENERATION X

The thing with "networking" is that while it can most definitely get you a job, it's most likely to get you a job in a place with significant nepotism.

Toxic workplaces quickly wear you down, man.

And even with a recommendation, it would not be odd for you to go about sending hundreds of CV's before you get even a callback.

>High aspirations to be a "city planner"
>Implying you're in a real architecture program if that is the pinnacle of your achievement
>Mfw an out of work civil engineer, already the least strenuous of engineering fields, is 1000x more compitent than a glorified art student like you and will actually get those sweet sweet public sector shot salaries why you remain unemployed.

Architecture from a fake architecture program. You're going to have a hard time kid

hahahahahahahahahahahahah you are the most delusional NIGGER who must ever have shit posted on here kek.
>Architecture
>licking a professors balls
>Enjoys it
>believes he has a future different from sucking balls
You are pathetic in every sense of the word. Kill yourself for real

Millenials are retard

Watch out for Generation Z

You guys are real scum for only looking at what is easiest and never looking for an alternative. Meanwhile my alternative is car design, and 3D rendering of any kind really... Goodnight, narrow minded pricks enjoy struggling with the billion pajeets for the small amount tech jobs out there. I am out.

>Graphic design is his backup
W E W L A D

Yeah that´s the thing, we are trapped in a Kalergi shit because a race wanted revenge/be the choozzzen onez, something I don´t fucking care.

I have a friend who lost his job (only wife is working now) with two kids after being a good citizen with no debts, now social services tell him "lol you have family lmao ask your wife to work more hours kek rolf" meanwhile giving money and house to blacks and muslims who don´t even speak spanish nor say thanks.

I don´t know I don´t feel motivated.

The plan is to boycott white youngs to afford a house and have children.

That's not networking.
Networking is about knowing people so you get to know about good oportunities, not so you get a job you weren't qualified for.
I knew the lead developer at some company, but I still had to go through the entire interview process.
The difference is that I actually knew to apply there instead of randomly sending out my CV.

You're learning AutoCAD, aren't you?

Hate to break it to you, but no car company will hire you unless you know Solidworks, Autodesk Inventor, Catia or other parametric sketch-based modeling software.

Please continue, your delusion makes me kek

this. And there are so many who know those well enough. Pajeet can do it cheaper already

>death of father figure

No one is forcing men to leave or even knock up some crazy whore they'll eventually be forced to flee.

>Mfw I've got 4 years of solidworks and mastercam experience but aren't deluded into thinking $10 an hour is worth my time to get the technical certs to use it commercially
At least I'm not second mortgaging my parents house for a worthless public school architecture degree

Meh, you can learn all that shit at home.
Pirate it all. Do some home sketch in it.
Put it on your CV.

This.

People assume that everyone in Switzerland is rich as fuck. Nope. Not the newest generations.

My grandparents had land (which they sold) and then built a house for themselves while giving my father and my uncles a plot of land for them to build theirs.

I will never be able to afford a house because even though I have a good higher education, my job doesn't pay that much.

Just going to my grandparents house and checking all the expensive shit they own and bought when they were my age (10k floor carpet, 8k chandellier etc.) makes me wonder what the fuck happened to the world.

The best I can hope for is getting an inheritance when they die of old age, unless they sell everything to live in a retirement home...

And the second someone asks you to make a sheet metal part you and your employer will both realize you know jack shit about the software.

wtf did they expect to happen when they are trying to extend adolescence into your mid-20s