HUNGARY PLANS TO REMOVE SOROS INFLUENCE

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-01-10/trump-s-win-prompts-hungarian-call-for-crackdown-on-soros-groups

bbc.com/news/world-europe-38593509

Why are Hungarians so based?
Can Poland do the same?
Can it go all the way to USA, so they can remove globalist liberal agenda as well?

>Hungarians remove everything degenerate in the media and public
>A person will be born as the new attila
>Hungarians start the second conquest of asia and europe

MONGOL PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Based hungary. The finno-ugric people will rise to set europe on the path towards greatness.

Fringe Polish media already consider doing the same in Poland.
Removing liberals should be a trend across civilized countries.
Let's hope LePen and Geert will do that in France and Nederlands respectively

The "Slavic" nations are so based as they had to deal with the worst of both the West, and the East, sometimes, at the same time. Not that they did not screw each other over as well, but nothing compared to what West/East has done to them.

They see a mass invasion when one is happening, just as they did with the Mongolian, and Turkic invasion happened, as well as rich Western princes interfering in their country, just as they did when the Northern Crusades took place.

Now, if say France, or Germany(or fucking Sweden) falls to islam just as Bulgaria had, or if Canada falls to mass Asianic hoards, as Hungary has, then maybe, just maybe we in the west will join their Crusade against the prompter of these events today(Soros).

Sadly these events take hundreds of years to take full effect, and while the modern world speeds it up, I doubt it will shorten it enough that any "Western" nation stands up to Sorors himself, before he drops dead of old age.

You didn't have to want for Trump to take office, but we're flattered. Crush the liberal scum that seek to destabilize our homelands.

This!

IF your not going to return to gods good grace, it wont happened, besides, the Consecration of Russia's will fix everything.

Hungarians are not slavic, they are something else, like stated
they are honorary slavs and the top bros
Langosz is awesome

why not, he is our ally against globalist agenda

>this entire post
Who are you talking about?

Well this is pretty much the only good thing Fidesz does, aside from keeping out the sandniggers(which is of course a pretty big deal). I hope they can do it right and libtards get rekt.

I always knew Hungary was special.

What's the deal with muh democracy protesters?
are they dun goofed by now?

Democracy protesters in Poland are named KOD (komitet obrony democracji/Comitee towards defence of democracy)
They recieve sweet sweet shekels from Soros, and support "Opposition" made up from:
>German agents AKA PO
>some foreign weirdoes known as .N
>alliance bitches and rural people known as PSL

Few days ago democracy protesters in Poland took big hit when it turned out main faggot, pictured on the right here was stealing money from his supporters.
left on pic related wants to beat the shit out of him for being a faggot

Currently opposition in Poland is butthurt because they cannot do anything and they try to stop parlianent from working at all, which makes me mad

That's nice but you should not real Jewish liberal (((bloomberg))) news.

Skin George Soros alive

it had the biggest coverage understandable by international community (written in english)

you do that, he is currently residing in USA

About time, but probably not gonna happen.Libtards are way too well financed.

Why bother? It always ends in disaster.

Pic related approves.
Only Hungary can save the Holy Roman Empire. Liberate Germany and remove Turk and Saracen bros!!!
Only a Catholic Crusade can save Europe from Proddy degeneracy.
Crusade now. Inquisition now.
Purge every Turk, Saracen, Talmud Lizardman Jew and unrepentant Protestant-Secular trap faggot cunt from God's lands.
Deus Vult.

>WE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>Large group of subhumans attack border police with machetes and rocks is "beating refugees"

they need to go

Second year living in Budapest as an expat.
Best decision in my life.

where are you from originally?

based

((((((ein)))))))
Oy voy.

You brothers keep up the good work.

you are a massive fucking idiot

germany

>tfw when actual kike - if not proxy - goes /our/ way.

I hear german and french all the time on the tram when im around kopaszigát/infopark area or in the "soho".
Also lot of germans in Győr

>Can it go all the way to USA, so they can remove globalist liberal agenda as well?

No, they wll have a Revolution like in Ukraine befor that would happen.

Globalists dont like independence.

Thank you based Hungary.
Now if only something similar would happen here.

Zwal sobie konia zamiast projektować frustracje związaną ze swoimi życiowymi niepowodzeniami na ludzi z internetu.

Every single time. Amazingly modern day journalists and cucks on twitter is what sealed the Jewish thing for me this year.

Every European country needs to do this urgently

>(((Stroehlein)))
every time

Yeah especially in Poland as the whole opposition is founded by his money

>Hungarian-born philanthropist George Soros
>Philanthropist

maybe because ELTE and BME are close

> HUNGARY PLANS
And we already did this 2 years ago. Step up))))

Isn't Soros like a "Wanted Dead" man in Russia and China?

I got Polak citizenship. After the reign of trump if America goes to shit again, I may move to krakow. Got some money saved up already, have a decent job.

Krakow is awesome, would love to be there. Budapest is amazing too, visited it one year. Sad how western europe is so cucked.

It really activates your almonds that a hungarian born jew is not only hated in Hungary but also in Israel.

It's just like EU4, the only way to save Constantinople is with a Hungary/Poland alliance.

KoD to rak, trzeba strzelać do nich