Chemtrails

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/12/spectacular-cloud-spotted-australia-passenger-plane/

>There are retards who SERIOUSLY believe this is natural

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RbKH_ZAh9oI
teamchemtrail.com/collections/all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

something about a heat wave...

just strips of watered trees causing this evaporation pattern, nothing to see here

they're back to front but you get it
they changed the patent so it didn't seem so suspect

But formations like this are natural. Do you think that if you sprayed something in the air it would just stay there in a neat formation like that?

Nope, not unless the conditions were already there, conditions which would form and keep the clouds in such a formation. That ofc means that any cloud would hold that form, natural or manmade.

My problem with chemtrails is that they're so fucking inefficient.

If you want to drug an entire population, just put something in the water/food/fast food and be done with it.

>chemtrails
>over the fucking ocean

THEYRE MAKING THE FISH GAY

Exactly, also the ammounts of flying and spraying required for this to be effective is ludicrous.

I also am sort of bothered by how people are saying that these planes poison them, meanwhile they are perfectly fine living in the city, with thousands of cars driving around them, which has a way bigger impact.

(((clouds))) and (((climate change)))
you need those chemicals goy, it`s for your own good, they totally arem`t killing you slowly

Too obvious, it would only take one curious nerd to unveil this.

This is fucked as. As.

this things are mainly used for weather control

but I don't know what the real purpose is behind it..

might be either extreme weather control, weather warfar or even just some populus demoralization technique.
Poisoning populus can be done in easier and less costly manners.

>Drugging the water/food is too obvious
>Giant noticeable lines in the sky isn't too obvious

You already eat every king of shit, think of OGM, etc.

like leaving big fucking trails in the sky is a more covert method right?

I think that chemtrails are more specific to an area

putting something in the water would effect everyone

Like fluoride?

You leave those fucking trails in the sky no matter what if you fly a plane.

Really good point there bro.

It was just a really interesting plane that left a trail of 20-22 clouds in parallel lines.

yes

this is why the elites get filters

Unless there is an actual video of a plane that huge leaving 22 giant ass streaks in the sky, ill call it fake. Since i have never witnessed planes like such.

>ill call it fake. Since i have never witnessed planes like such.
>Since i
why are russians so goddamn retarded, you seriously think that is a good argument?

In a neat cross diagonal pattern?

Get real, Ivan

>implying slovenia is russian

Its Janez.

Are we talking about the same image? I see just a paralel pattern. Shit like in OPs pic is indeed nearly perfect. But its just ripples in a cloud sheet that iirc appear because the air underneath acts like waves in the water.

Also, im talking about "since I" in a matter of in all these threads, in all the "chemtrail proofs" videos, i have never seen a plane be capable of that.

Go away colgate and be uneducated somewhere else.

chemtrails do exist but there is no global conspiracy, logistically it would be a nightmare to run.

Pict related

>why are russians so goddamn retarded
Shut you twat, frenchie.

This is the shit I'm talking about. They come in different patterns, but the cross diagonal seems to be the most common.

Hell, I see them about once a week.

Every day. Every fucking time it rains here and the clouds clear up, there are goddamn chemtrails all over the place.

Fucking commies out here keeping Commiefornia in a drought. I know what clouds look like. They don't make squares across the sky or purely exist in perfect, thin, straight lines for miles.

Lemme guess near an airport? This happens because the wind displaces the clouds, see how the one on the left is really sharp, and the further back it goes the more smudged they are.

Its because the planes fly on the same route in and out and a parretn like this emerges.

Honestly, if i were to poison a population trough air, i also would not do it trough planes. As an user said, water supply, and factories. Add substances to factory chimneys and voila. 24/7 spread. Without costing you millions if not billions since you know, flying a plane just to spray shit is not exactly cheap, especially if you want to spray ammounts large enough to affect the population which would mean you have a specialized plane fit for carrying a ton of liquid, at which point you would need a refilling station on the airfields as well. And if these planes really operate as much, someone would probably see the logistics of transporting hundreds of suspicious cisterns.

Which btw, also would have to get there by road, which means you need to a damn good cover because all those cisterns are under some pretty strict standards when cops stop you. (i work with cisterns, its a pain in the ass sometimes)

Small china pls, post same sky 2-3 hours later, aircraft trails disapear afher time, chemtrails spread and stay.
>logistically it would be a nightmare to run.
Made up jetfuel that leaves wht you want after burn or add smal canisters to planes for "safety" reasons.

>Its because the planes fly on the same route in and out and a parretn like this emerges.

That's bullshit. Planes often circle airports waiting to land, they don't simply go in a straight line when landing.

These things have end points where the planes turn around which completely shatters your explanation anyway.

Shatter my explanation? The photo you posted is clearly in the middle of the pattern. That would shatter your own explanation since "chemtrails" would want to spread their load over a certain area, which means they would need to make circles.

So which is it now? Chemtrail planes circle, or chemtrail planes make checkered patterns.

Also that pattern you posted now seems like something a survei airplane would make, the ones who make geographical images.

Go on any flight tracker that allows you to view plane routes, and i bet you can find such planes, since you know they are listed and recorded.

>The photo you posted is clearly in the middle of the pattern.

No, it's not.

Have another example, there's fucking plenty.

It's clearly a crosshatched pattern with u-turns at the end. They don't need to make fucking circles, they do it in a way like you would mow a lawn.

I literally explained it to you that planes flying in these patterns are used for geodetic surveys you dense brick.

If you are this deep into this conspiracy shit. The next time you see this spoopy patterns, go on a flight tracker and check what plane it was.

Because you assume its to poison people you find a flaw. If you step away from that train of thought you might draw different conclusions.

Can someone provide proof of chemtrails that isn't just fucking clouds?

I know for a fact that is poison to people. Since you know, burning kerozene or any gasoline is not exactly healthy. And people complain about planes, but completely ignore all the cars and trucks butning tons of that shit on street level, which is affecting health way more.

shot in germany 2015

youtube.com/watch?v=RbKH_ZAh9oI

It is literally water vapour, AKA clouds.

If they were actual chemicals it would be a gas and not vapour, making them invisible.

Why do you guys make it so easy to debunk your conspiricies?

>ask for not clouds
>get clouds

chemtrails is meant to decrease the population, just like feminism and other degeneracy

why would you think they would want it to actually succeed in healing people?

its part of the depopulation agenda

You're emptying human population of vast amounts of land, and in the meantime youre disintegrating western society with cultural clashes, the war against white men and so on.

and that is why the west is seducing migrants to a trap
the policies of the west are based on coordinated and militarily-engineered depopulation effort

the migrants are being brought in not to thrive in your countries, but to become the next batch of victims to the depopulation machine

successful depopulation policies include:
>peddling homosex, feminism
>creating economic crisis
>increasing cancer rates (cancer is now as common as the flu), suppressing cures

So it's established that they're coming from planes. What kind of fucking plane leaves an unending trail miles long? Don't tell me they're contrails because they're obviously not.

Nice, so now were making photos of different places as well?

Also
>planes fly and makes lines
>it gets cloudy
>CHEMTRAIL PROOFS

>planes fly and leave lines
>it does not get cloudy and lines are left over
>CHEMTRAIL PROOFS

its water vapor lol

I love that you have to use photoshop for proof.

Also, its probably because contrails start in certain climates. And end when the planes leaves that climate.

Mainly air pressure, temperature and moisture content.

>ITT people confuse cloud seeding with nerve gas

Man, that is better zoom than CSI had on TV. It must be true!!!

shill or totally retarded

enhance!

seriously thou, how the fuck is that that big, where is the source.

>How do clouds appear?
Water vapor rises and gathers in the air.
>How does water turn into vapor?
Heat
>What do plane engines produce
Heat
>What is in the air?
Water
>What happens when you heat up water?
Vapor
>Can clouds grow?!
Yes

Wow, really makes you think. But no, it's obviously the government poisoning the world with chemicals.

AHAHAHA It gets better.

That patch is from a satirical site selling it for 10$.

teamchemtrail.com/collections/all

>Guy puts funny badge on jumpsuit
>Clear evidence of chemtrails
I bet some people actually believes this image.

It's called the morning glory cloud you fucking stupid britfag

In Australia these are common as fuck like drop bears

Also cloud seeding does occur in aus but only during winter in alpine areas

Ahmed just completely debunked everything guys.

This totally explains that planes made all those cloud formations on regular trips - plus like a dozen extra trips that they did back and forth because they were bored.

/thread