How ready

Be as unspecific as you like, the world's eyes are upon us it seems.

But how prepared are you if the mass protests of the inauguration (both in DC and major cities, particularly the South West) go way way bad and the govt calls for martial law or maybe has to do worse?

>pic unrelated, it's just hilarious huffpost fanfic

Other urls found in this thread:

wilx.com/content/news/-Ryan-says-mass-deportation-isnt-happening-410614225.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I can't wait for the mass protests

Damn it's going to be so comfy

Ooo the riots so tasty.
I would like a job on the deportation force.

We were prepared for the Hillary to be President, feel me nigger?

Is this the part where we post our guns

I'm skeptical you guys would've done fuck all tbqh.

Deportation of whom?

>you get rails instead of that shitty stock levitating platform sight
wooaah

its not happening

wilx.com/content/news/-Ryan-says-mass-deportation-isnt-happening-410614225.html

>Deport illegal immigrants
>illegal immigrants
>ILLEGAL immigrants
>L
>L
>E
>G
>A
>L

I never understood what was so hard to understand about this.

Sadly I lost mine in an horrific canoe explosion...

Us guys? The US military basically told Obama to kick rocks 3 years ago, and the Clintons are why they can't carry guns on based. Bill was scared theyd kill him

user pls. They're undocumented citizens.

Yep that was introduced on the A3
Cool gun, I'm skeptical I'm going to like the AR I'm building as much.

>implying that he's going to wait until april to deport illegals

The fucking winning.

I can't get tired of it. I sincerely hope Trump introduces an Australian tier immigration policy.

It is based on racist implications.
>all immigrants are illegal
>all immigrants are mexican
>all mexicans are illegal
>REEEEEEEE CARTELS
>REEEEEEEE DRUGS
>REEEEEEEE THEY TUK R JERBS

The South West is prepared.

Will their anchor babies be deported as well?

>tons of fucking rural stormfag whites who think somehow their skin color is the wave of the future tries and subdue "liberal states" like California and New York

HAHAHAHAHA

Yeah the fuck right

Bring it you rural cunts

What? It's based on whether or not the person is authorized to be in our country.

Ayy lmao crash site?

You fucking nigger cunt. This is my Aug that I posted in a /k/ thread a few hours ago

why are bullpups make me nut

Those states aren't liberal. Highly concentrated slumlike cities exist within those states. It wouldn't take anything to take them out if civil war 2 started.

I sure hope so.

Prepared.
49 states could fight us and we'd win, but we've got a fair few on our side.

We found a giant pile of toilets outside of Edwards AFB and decided to shoot it.

>grabs beer
>looks out over the expanse of farms and woods teaming with delicious wildlife
>Libcity fags fight over canned dog food with rabbid niggers
>feels good man

¡su rifle mi rifle, hombre!

Honestly? I hope they use live ammunition against these anarchists. I legitimately think they are going to try shit.

I will nut so hard watching Austin get burned to the ground by the rest of Texas.

Bullshit. Tell that to the neo-nazi skin heads that will stop at nothing to generate another race war.

I'll wring your skinny neck faggot

>another race war
What did he mean by this?

>Climate change is a global thing
>Only scientists can measure it requiring lots of resources
>Requires lots of money to do this
>Money provided by people with vested interests who expect a certain answer from the scientists
>Tainted scientific results released as pure fact

I’ll say it again, everything you know about “climate change” came from a scientists who are being funded by people who have agendas to push. You are being lied to. Follow the money and you will find out who is behind the lies.

>Implying libtards will do anything besides wreck their own cities for the umpteenth time

I hope they try, but they're too lazy to sustain a riot long enough for it to spill into white suburbs.

Remember 2016 new year when there was dozens of happening threads in preparation for a happening that never happened? And then the next day everyone ignored the fact that they just dedicated weeks of shitposting to nothing. Happenings dont happen when you are prepared for them to happen

uwutm8?

No way, Jose, you have to go back

>We have to get unprepared
>It's the only way, sorry ameribros.

Got enough food stored up and my power won't go out, also have generators and stuff to keep power and ps4 and Sup Forums going, have enough ammo and funs for me and a few others to get by

probably no protests near where I live, but maybe in the city nearby and maybe even the heavy hispanic population near me could cause problems, if so im scared, but its not the worst possible thing that could happen

> Implying that the media and education system along with Soros funded BLM hasn't been doing a perfectly good job of raising racial tensions to the extent that they currently are at.

Good goy.
Have a shekel.

I'm fully prepared. America is meant to be a place where you can achieve anything, where you can chase a dream and have it. That isn't possible under the left. Sorry. Go fucking live in Europe if that's what you want. I'll never forgive you fucking cuck leftists for trying to destroy the American dream. Let them bitch and moan all they want, they can't do shit. We have washington.

An acutal race war. One involving actual war. Not this pseudo mentally attacking bullshit.

You know. An acutal war. With actual gorillas fighting with gunz and shit.

Damn I've been up all night... I need sleep....

Honestly, 200k recruitment drive for deportation squads across all states asap. Jobs, Jobs, Jobs.

I member the Shemita and the fucking Badselfeater shit, i was losing my shit waiting inna woods and nothing happened.

He is phasing through alternate timelines at levels that shouldn't even be possible.

I guess we should have protests that are for the right to cut in line (or refusing to pay) as well, because that is what illegal immigrants do. They can't even bother to apply for citizenship properly but instead try to circumvent the system. Either the rules are the same for everyone or we got one hell of a slippery slope where there is one rule for me and one rule for you.

Protip to any mexicans who get deported. Apply for citizenship the proper way and wait your fucking turn. If you get denied then don't bitch and moan, accept the outcome.

We're sending them to sweden memeth, you better watch your back some of the Mexicans from central america are pure evil animals.

>Protip to any mexicans who get deported. Apply for citizenship the proper way and wait your fucking turn.

We have an awesome rule.

If you are caught illegally in the US overstaying a visa (how they all do it despite their tales of coyotes and hopping borders) you cannot reapply for TEN YEARS.

God bless the man who wrote that law.

Really all we have to do is just run a citizenship check on everyone who is arrested for any crime and deport everyone who is here illegally.

There is no need for rounding them up, the worst ones end up in the police station by their own deeds anyway.

>implying
They'll go to Canada. I'm sure Trudeau would love to import a couple of cartel members for brownie points.

That's even better then.

Sorry, we have to keep our collection secret, so we'll use someone else's for now.

>I guess we should have protests that are for the right to cut in line (or refusing to pay) as well, because that is what illegal immigrants do.

This is beautiful, I actually think we should make this some type of movement, some type of protest. Especially in super liberal areas at super liberal events.

It really hits the nail on the head AND seems like something straight out of Rules For Radicals.

Not only are we pissing of liberals, we're pissing off liberals using their own methods.

So do you think something like a racewar just pops up overnight? From your previous statement I get the impression that you seem to believe that it will be "the skinheads" who start the racewar, correct? I could have read that wrong.

I just don't understand how people think that "white raycisss" is the problem and not the constantly baited black community who think that they are being actively hunted because the news chooses to report only on stories where black people get shot which makes them hate the police instead of the justice system which refuses to properly punish cops who abuse their power under a a black Democrat President and AG (really makes you think.) Skinheads could be used as the spark that lights the tinder, but only after like 10 more white kids are attacked in the same manner by blacks. Even assholes like the KKK have been pretty chill lately, which surprises me.

Who were the morons on twitter who posted people working for Trump and assumed they were all illegal for looking like mexicans ?
Now that's real racism.