Becoming a monk

is this the final redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

mysticmonkcoffee.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

monks = MGTOW failures. just saying.

Join a charity and spend your life helping people in diseased, poverty and war stricken areas.

Monks just become hermits and don't do anything (still better than being a wageslave consumer).

monks are not useless tho unlike shut-ins

>wasting your life without a real meaning for a semitic zombie sect.
>redpill

Try again, Ivan.

Don't know enough about Orthodox monks to say. What do they do? Could you compare them to Jesuits?

>worshiping your own poo

i've thought about this

the blackpill is getting to me

>Muchas Celebration of Svantovít
Is that your american educations showing?

The options are:
1) Some form of monk / holy man
2) Upstanding member of the community with a solid marriage and white children

Without question. Monks and cloistered nuns are the light of the world.

Only if you join a non-degenerate monastery like Bishop Richard Williamson's.

Pic related, there's one here in Brazil which is run by bishop in pic.

What use does a monk have?

Leaf knows.

You are His hands and fee!. Perhaps for a short time, so that you learn obedience, but how is He able to use you when you're alone in the cloister? You must Love in the open, showing grace, and pray in secret.

*Feet

Major charity contributors (depends of what kind of monk)

>What use does a monk have?

They preserved western culture during the dark ages, develop the concept of hospitals, universities, dwelled into the sciences.

Since people a an awful lot of children, it was an option to dumb the children that wouldn't inherit anything or you couldn't marry.

Actually the Byzantines preserved Western culture

>there are no byzantine monks
You are clinically retarded.

They make pretty good coffee.

mysticmonkcoffee.com/

good beer and stuff

>easterners preserved western european culture
Maybe Roman but that's it

None of these things require you be a monk. Almost anyone could easily do any or all of these things, there are even jobs specific to most of these things in existence.

Probably yes, but the ones that could read and write during the dark ages were monks. So they helped preserve a little bit, and avoided a bigger cultural regression during those times.

It's irrelevant, they also have monks in the East so his opinion is invalid anyway.

>easily
Ah haha sure thing m8, why don't you go and do it then. I don't think you have a clue how much better the things monks make are than the rest. They don't do it out of economical pressure or for profit, they do it out of love and devote their entire lives to perfect it. You should try their stuff before spilling out your uninformed hot opinions.

I would suggest becoming a war-monk. Man of God of action. We do need prayers, but we also need swift action in the name of Christ.

The only thing on that list I don't already know how to do is brew my own beer, and I could probably learn in a week and improve over time. But even without that there are breweries for beer already, you don't need monks for that or any of those other things.