Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

archive.is/WJW0h

Other urls found in this thread:

oag.ca.gov/ab1887
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California's_28th_State_Assembly_district
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>California is disallowing people to travel to the states where LGBT people clearly need Californians' help
How about we spin it this way?

HO LEEE FUCCCCCKKKK THIS is what we were supposed to be paying attention to what the fuck i just looked this up

Sounds like California would like an internal passport system like the USSR.

Isn't this a win for the good states that don't want Calicucks moving in and fucking up local politics?

Arizona here. I'm so fucking happy.

is that legal? So much for muh freedom

Now that Trump is gonna be president and Jeff Sessions Attorney General can you Americans please fucking destroy these cancerous shitlib companies.

>Commiefornia

>commies
>freedom

tl;dr

>pls no leave california

So they cant visit like 95% of foreign countries?

Sanctions when?

They can't travel there in any kind of official capacity for the government, which they wouldn't do as Cali's government isn't going to do anything with those states anyway. They can't bar people from traveling there on their own time or money obviously. This is virtue signalling at the state level.

Oh they'll still take money from saudis and defend religions that hate gays. They would only make this happen if they knew it wouldn't do anything. How much money did they spend sending people to Alabama anyway? This is a way to win nice points on buzzfeed and tumblr while not having any negative impact on the real shit.

Tell California and Canada to cease all work with saudis and the like and you'll see them outright say no.

Keeping the most smug people confined to one state.

How will America ever recover?

Evan Low, the upstanding assemblyman who co-authored the bill

I see burgers are really enjoying that freedom they always boast about

noice ID

the damage is already done. these human plagues are fucking everywhere.

Land of the free.

>a bold show of support and solidarity with queer people across the country.

Yes, by holding us hostage. Seriously what is this, North Korea?

>California
>America
Why can't some Pakistani cunts place some nukes in the San Andreas faultline.

looks like you need to build another wall

>mfw the rest of the states pass anti-gay laws to keep commiefornia out

What does this have to do with freedom? As a government worker what part of your right to travel on taxpayer dollar is ensured by the constitution? You're still free to go to these states where they lynch gays in the town square at 12 every Saturday it just won't be on taxpayer money.

Good by me, hope they miss out on any good deals and the state withers away harder than it currently already is

>Being tolerant
>By banning people from things
Really made me think

Captcha: Street sign with "Only left"

oag.ca.gov/ab1887

They gave themselves an out, though. State employees are allowed to travel to the 4 states to conduct state business.

Really, all it bans is Californian college sports teams from competing in Kansas, Mississippi, North Carolina, and Tennessee.

>Exceptions:
Specifically, AB 1887 does not apply to state travel that is required for any of the following purposes:

>Enforcement of California law, including auditing and revenue collection.
>Litigation.
>To meet contractual obligations incurred before January 1, 2017.
>To comply with requests by the federal government to appear before committees.
>To participate in meetings or training required by a grant or required to maintain grant funding.
>To complete job-required training necessary to maintain licensure or similar standards required for holding a position, in the event that comparable training cannot be obtained in California or a different state not subject to the travel prohibition.
>For the protection of public health, welfare, or safety, as determined by the affected agency, department, board, authority, or commission, or by the affected legislative office.

i wonder what his district looks like

aren't you supposed to be an union??

It's in Silicone Valley
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California's_28th_State_Assembly_district

We are, but the people that are supposed to be all about unity and acceptance are all forcing everyone to have the same opinion, otherwise you aren't getting sheckles from them

Are they really banning california sport teams from competing in those states? I thought it would just be for government officials, even then its really fucking dumb.
God californians need to collectively neck themselves.

Yep, the UC system is a state agency, and they can't travel on state-funded trips.

Or maybe they should just go all the way and secede. #CalExit

>support islam
>support lgbt
cali logic

as long as we can nuke them after they do

>no more Californians coming to my North Carolina

Oh no.

Your basic human rights are being taken away from you and you people cheer for it?

They'll just use the planned parenthood school of accounting.
>We used private athletic donations to pay for this trip not your state funds xD

Traitor scum can stay there.

>ITT Sup Forums doesn't understand what this travel ban for state funded government employees means

99% of Californians don't work for the California government, retards. It affects only a few people.

>state's already hemorrhaging money
>let's put our agenda ahead of our citizens' interests!

Liberal logic

Cool, now California is going to get assraped by the Supreme Court from two angles

Good, faggots aren't allowed in North Carolina.

It's still fucking retarded.

Why is xie holding a gun?

Gang banger. Croods or Blips or something gangster-fluid like that.

State employees.

Which seems to be restricted to not even include that many people ( )

Agreed.

>tfw Texan ex-pat working in Florida

Defuck is the Q?
Another mental illness?

Well what you GBP collector.

>LGBTQ
They forgot the P

California once again proving how tolerant of others they are by not being tolerant of them.

Maybe these other states should refuse to sell stuff to california

I bet, congratulations on removing calicuck.

Other variants may have a "U" for "unsure"; a "C" for "curious"; another "T" for "transvestite"; a "TS", or "2" for "two-spirit" persons; or an "SA" for "straight allies". However, the inclusion of straight allies in the LGBT acronym has proven controversial as many straight allies have been accused of using LGBT advocacy to gain popularity and status in recent years, and various LGBT activists have criticised the heteronormative worldview of certain straight allies. Some may also add a "P" for "polyamorous", an "H" for "HIV-affected", or an "O" for "other". Furthermore, the initialism LGBTIH has seen use in India to encompass the hijra third gender identity and the related subculture.

The initialism LGBTTQQIAAP (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, transsexual, queer, questioning, intersex, asexual, ally, pansexual) has also resulted, although such initialisms are sometimes criticized for being confusing and leaving some people out, as well as issues of placement of the letters within the new title. However, adding the term "allies" to the initialism has sparked controversy, with some seeing the inclusion of "ally" as opposed to "asexual" a form of asexual erasure. There is also the acronym QUILTBAG (queer and questioning, intersex, lesbian, transgender and two-spirit, bisexual, asexual and ally, and gay and genderqueer).

what law do we have that's anti-faggot?

You're missing P for pedophile and B for bestiality.

I asked for the Q not the entire autismpedia

Isn't that unconstitutional? I thought there was to be no limit of interstate travel unless you're a federal criminal?

We should just rename California to Little Canada.

It's bad diplomacy, the states are supposed to get along with each other to get shit done that actually matters. This is only going to hurt california more then its going to change the wants of the people of that state. Resentment is a lot stronger then virtue signaling when it comes to money.

Freedom abounds in California it seems.

Simple, take a trip to a states that doesn't, then go to one that does from there

isnt freedom of movement and association in your constitution?

Yeah but I found it funny so fuck you

As bad as Cucknadia is, it is they don't deserve to be compared with Cucknifornia like that.

>California willingly stops bothering everyone else

hi china, why don't more of your people come here? thought your government encouraged using other languages

It's so fucking irritating seeing people praise and support this fucking Soviet-tier bullshit.

Can no one have a fucking opinion anymore?

Shut the fuck up, we're Jewing the Jews, and you idiots are ruining everything. We're keeping Commiefornia contained until Trump finishes the wall.

California is such a disgrace. History won't remember them well.

California is more like Sweden at this point

>We're jewing the jews
Sure thing, with Donald J. "I love Israel" Trump you will surely achieve your goal.

>all those replies
>state funded travels
>literally in the OP's pic

Please never wonder why people laugh at you.

Racist queers

>Calicuck with a gun
shamefur dispray

California is more Sweden than Sweden ever was.

t. Lived in cali for a year

>In other news: states across the nation rush to pass anti-lgbtq laws.

Huh they're trying to like crazy. Too hard to get citizenship/green card/visa the normal way.

Instead they go to Canada/Australia/UK which are like little Americas but easier to get in.

SHUT THE FUCK UP GUYS MY STATE IS FUCKING GREAT

TRUMP IS GOING TO FIX IT DON'T WORRY THERE'S STILL A FUCKTON OF CONSERVATIVES ON THE EAST CALI O-OK

PLEASE DONT BULLY

Hey just heard int he news there yesterday about that passerby who saved the cop by shooting the guy dead

Do it, faggots.

Fuck you, I almost died a bunch of times in your shitty state.

good riddance

the real questions that, will ban their political officials from traveling to other countries that have a very strong anti gay policy. bet you they wont. just like ed murry in seattle. he wont travel to anti gay states but hes willing to travel to china which has a very strong anti gay policy.

How? You can get a CC permit ez af if ur not a faggot

REEEE NOT LIKE THAT

Second North Korea, When?

gay

Relax guys its the Huffington Post, this article is fake news.

Let them #CAExit and let them be an example of what a great result it is to have open borders up to 2050.

Pretty cucked, but within their rights as a state to decide how their funds are spent.
You know like spending 100k on making a 57 year old inmate get his transition surgery.

Yeah. Good shit. If it were a cuckfornia trooper he'd be dead. Bad guys don't follow gun laws.

I have to give you credit, those gender study classes you took actually know their stuff. It's all bullshit of course, but looking in on this world from a normal heterosexual POV let's you admire how an entire subculture has evolved from who dicks who in sex.

Ouch. Passive aggressiveness is a bitch.