Itt: homemade conspiracies you believe but can't prove

ill start

>i legitimately think they are shipping large quantities methane to antarctica and releasing it
>in order to create actual global warming, which will then, along with other wars in the middle east be used as pretext for "environmental" refugees

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SodaStream
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvSqY3po24
m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rb8n2hTToo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paul walker was murdered

Hitler did something wrong.

> Kikes want to destroy Israel

I have 2

> Shampoo Company's put stuff into it, so your hair gets very oily and fatty after 3 days or so

> Luxury brands make the fakes clothes them self but always with something little done different so you can see that they are fake

>I legitimately think OP sucks large quantities of black cock and swallowing it
>in order to be tollerant, which will then, allow him to build a cuck shed while his bull ravages his wife

LMAO what a ridiculous thing to say

I unironically believe that Stargate is a history lesson.

tl;dw me on stargate

J. P. Morgan had the Titanic sank for the insurance.

birth control pills are turning women into heartless freaks

I also believe in this. I'm thinking about selling pre made cucksheds for OP and his friends.

sometimes i seriously think that (((they))) are putting something in the water supply
something that makes people dull, uninterested in anything beyond their own immediate gratification, weak, lazy and complacent.
i can't put my finger on it, but something is extremely off with people on a fundamental level.

that's just simple cause and effect

F L U O R I D E

Pyramids were ayy lmao spacecraft and humans were brought here by them. Ancient Egyptian gods were actually ayy lmaos. That's kind of the gist of it.

i've discovered a network of native american/christian cults that try and recruit young christians and native american men/teens to go to these meetings and speak in some strange language

dont know what they're up to prob just cult shit

This

There's something odd about the watersupply.

It is the easiest way to keep a population dull.

Bretty cool. Share infos please

you know those new deodorants who come in smaller packages but allegedly have the same amount because "it's compressed"?
I'm fairly certain they put less deodorant in the non-compressed ones to make it seem like they're the same as the compressed ones.
that's why I always buy non-compressed

>Jews are poisoning the wells!
Middle Ages 2: Black Plague Boogaloo

>itt: homemade conspiracies you believe but can't prove

Cell phone carriers constantly release updates NOT just to keep your phone "safe" but also to make it work slower over time.

the pills are a patsy

That Trump loves golden showers and is being blackmailed by Putin.

There is a network of spies that can read my mind, and conspire to fuck me over as much as possible.

what if they really WERE poisoning the wells?
hmmm really makes me think...

So, uh, Mormons then?

And go where? They shipped muzzy immigrants to the entire world so the best chance to be away from them is israel.

>prob just cult shit

Could be anything from orgies to assassinations

This one has to be true. I just know it is.

Impossible because global warming isn't real.

The wells are your televisions
The poison is the media
Guess which ethnicity is disproportionately represented in the power structure of said business?

Israel is 20% Muslim...

They are putting "something" in everything, the effects of each pile up and the many small things they do work in a big way
>estrogen in plastics
>any chicken or beef you eat that isn't 'organic'
>beer
>tylenol makes your feelings dull with many uses
>preservatives
>sugar causes estrogens
>heavy metals
>pesticides
>deodorant
>FLURIDE IN YOUR FUCKING WATER
i could go on and on
and on and on

but what all that stuff does is builds up, it builds up in your body and each does it own little thing, some things work on the same parts of your brain, others work on different parts that synergize with the effects of others

for example some things makes you feel tired all the time, other things make you care less, therefore you will become more lazy because you have two things in your brain working against you

and think of how many people out there don't even think of this stuff, i see parents feeding their kids literal poison, all they need to do is send out frequencies with their microwave antenna on the radio towers and this allows them to control the base feelings and brain waves of populations of people

it may not be mind control to the point of MK ultra where you can program someone to do anything you want like with scopolamine, but you could make people more hungry at certain points of the year, or less hungry, or more lazy, irritable, lax, angry, tired

and its not just one thing, there are hundreds of things working at a time affecting your brain

the best thing to do is use this knowledge to improve yoruself, multiple different good things also have positive effects on the brain, a small amount of exercise and a small amount of vitamins and a small amount of heroin, all positive things that will make you feel good int he long run

This is true but mostly because the hardware has "planned obsolescence" or whatever it's called. Basically your phone's hardware is made to last a year or two before it starts degrading.

As someone who has watched multiple iterations of brand shiny new comes grind down into slow shit with each passing update while my 9 year old MacBook pro that shipped with 10.4 Tiger runs Mavericks and later OS's flawlessly, I 100% believe this one.

And? Its their own damn fault they keep annexing Muslim lands without kicking them out. They will kick them out eventually and europe will be way more than 20% muslims by then

That's actually an interesting theory op

>Cell phone carriers constantly release updates NOT just to keep your phone "safe" but also to make it work slower over time.
>This is true but mostly because the hardware has "planned obsolescence" or whatever it's called. Basically your phone's hardware is made to last a year or two before it starts degrading.

IDK about that. My Galaxy S5, which I use every day for my business, was getting slower and slower so I put it back to the original software and it instantly sped back up.

I can easily afford a new S7, but why should I?

>a small amount of exercise and a small amount of vitamins and a small amount of heroin

I fucken lol'd

but seriously will oxycodone do because thats all I got ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

meant to follow up but got distracted

so they translate the Bible into their native tongue and then use the meaning of the words in their native tongue to refer to things in their religion that is apparently the true meaning of the bible

so like everything in the bible correlates with some alternate meaning that they interpret and idk where it goes from there

They were handing out leaflets in wendys bags only one night this week and i asked someone that worked there and they said they didn't ever see any leaflets

they also meet at 10 at night and my town is full of old people who sleep at 9 and everything is closed pretty early, not alot of night life

Less than half, but a lot of them do. They believe Israel in it's current state is forced, rather than the result of prophesy. See: true jewish definition of holocaust

Blackberry has got to be a front company for something shady. Who actually buys new Blackberries? Nobody. How are they still in business?

It just sound so fucking weird, but there has been an uprise in that Sodastrem devices you can use to sparkle up your water at home. I mean what a strange coincidence that is that it has it HQ in Israel...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SodaStream

wind turbines need electricity to work,they are a big psy op. they dont produce energy at all. how many times have you seem them sat idle while others nearby are turning?

I am the one true King of the Earth, but my throne is kept from me

It gets faster because it has less files to go through.

And you upgrade if you want better hardware/features (like better camera). You dont have to if your phone is fine.

mostly business people are averse to switching tech and still use blackberry in many cases.

lots of people got used to typing on blackberries and can't use an iphone touch keyboard for shit.

CTR on Sup Forums was a false flag by the Trump campaign to radicalise Trump supporters.

I don't even believe this is a conspiracy I'm the sense that it's totally happening but I think our gov is too lazy themselves to make the drastic changes necessary to save us from the effects of leaching (I.e. Plastic into water, beer into aluminum) glass happens to be the safest way but is the most expensive...

ctr was just a false flag on Sup Forums by Sup Forumstards who wanted to troll

I believe seafood are not edible since there is only nuclear shit in the sea.

I mean as far as the red pill on opiates the key is to not have a dealer but just take them when you can get them, take loooong breaks in between usage periods and dont use over two weeks long

even then you will still get 'addicted' but not 'die if you stop' addicted

best thing to do is potentiate it with proper foods, google it, and small amounts of dxm and then smoke some ciggs and have a nice nod, or do some addy or coke and speedball, the glory of kek on a speed ball is like 9 orgasms maybe more

The Swedish politicians are forced by huge gangs of migrants to say what they want, often threatened with rape and death, you know the news won't care if they die.
>from seeing how huge gangs can operate here, it's not really far-fetched

w-what?

Why the fuck would they release it in Antartica. Why not anywhere else. Also, CO2 emissions actually levelled out this year. We're slowly taking control of it but it might already be too late to stop a 2 degree heating by current models. Green energy economy and independence from fossil fuels is coming very quickly though

Your theory is retarded

The first thing sounds logical. Go wash your hair with regular, unperfumed soap.

1) so nobody finds out they are doing it
2) to create a localized hotspot over antarctica leading to higher sea levels, which they have claimed was going to happen for years now

Can confirm shampoo thing, I do my own soap and use it for everythimg, hair, body, laundry. Never looked back.

>It gets faster because it has less files to go through.

But I reloaded all the same apps as before. I just didn't do the os updates. I know thepoint you're making, but the features on the S7 aren't enought to make me switch.

I just wish there was a way for a regular user to be able to easily remove any update if they do not like it.

Oy vey goyim its a complete accident that all the new chemicals in food cause your body to produce estrogen, damn this bureaucracy, its the republicans fault for vetoing obamas bills

chemtrails are used to block solar radiation not poison us.

It's not what's in vaccines that's causing autism it's the act of trauma upon the young child, same with cutting of foreskins of baby boys.

When you die it's literally the same as sleeping without dreams... Until you become something conscious again. I used to think about how it felt before you were born and then that's how it feels to be dead. Just like sleeping.

It's an obvious right-wing campaign strategy. Accuse the other side of what you are actually doing. You see it constantly.

>"CNN is fake news" then turn to Breitbart
>"CNN is fake news" then talk about empty envelopes

jej

I dont "believe it" 100%, but i think it is a likely possibility that has been ignored:

>Russia really is blackmailing Trump
>Trump obviously knows what they are black mailing him about
>hires shills to shitpost about it very early on and be "vague" about it so they can discredit a wider spectrum of claims

real or photoshoped

More right wing tend to share the fantasy of cuckold than left wing.

Not that it's a bad thing, do whatever you want cause that's freedom

The concept of the Truman show is real.

>tfw when I'm Truman and all you cunts are in on it

It's not much of a conspiracy theory and more of an established fact that no one really cares about, but the referendum that brought the creation of our republic after WW2 saw a lot of shenanigans down south which tipped the balance in favor of the republic.
And thank god for that, that coward piece of shit of a king got lucky he managed to get off with just exile.

>when you die and you have to take a pee break in the Blitz and Chitz bathroom

>when you die and you go to the timeline where you have the white iphone instead of the black one

>when you die and then restart the day but something really bad happens but you are okay with it because at least you aren't dead

>that time when we all died because of the missiles and we all looked at the sky but then everything went back to normal

the estrogen and xenoestrogens in our food is something I legit believe is happening, also genetically modified foods changed to have other unadvertised effects on people eating them

Chestlets are creating visual pollution

funny because i feel the same way

and you'd probably think im trying to calm you down

>luxury brands

Higly plausible, seeing as both are made somewhere in asia, probaly in the same plant. Same with alcohol and other "tesco brand" products. Same or very similar product, different label, same conglomerate owner (Procter/Gamble, Nestle, Diageo etc.)

>Still running a release day note3

That was fast, like there's a waiting room full of you cunts that want in on the show. How much do you get paid to interact with me?

Can you elaborate on that or point me to some sites/sources where I can learn more about it?

>It's an obvious right-wing campaign strategy. Accuse the other side of what you are actually doing. You see it constantly.

YOU FUCKING KIKE

FOUND THE JEW

It's an obvious ((((((((kike)))))))) strategy. Accuse the other side of what you are actually doing. You see it constantly.

this is old news, the jews always do it, the media is doing it now that is what "fake news" was, coined by the lib media to target alt-right, but we flipped it on them and now they're pissed

this FUCKING LEAF IS A FUCKING KIKE

yeah

That he didn't exterminate the jews

The west started experiencing a downward (((cultural shift))) towards degeneracy in 2012, starting roughly around the time of the Trayvon Martin case which has been decreasing exponentially

I have a sodastream

pearl harbor was an inside job

Local elected officials are deliberately ignoring the homeless problem in my community to drive down property values in return for campaign donations from large land developers. I hope this isn't the case, but I don't see any other reason anymore. IF this is true, I'm sure there's much more depth to it than I can understand or articulate into words.

honestly I dont get any euphoria from opiates, and Ive tried them all, I also hate alcohol. Fucking love E and psychedelics though.

mass immigration into european countries is to radicalise them again

i think government agencies, possible using extra terrestrial technology or advice, are manipulating human DNA and behavior with custom made viruses that most of us think are just the common cold

check the label. If you don't trust the label, weigh a full and an empty one.

Yeah that shits a trip, if you have children to them you are already an old man and too their kids your an old man near death. All happening at the same time because we can only measure existence from our own collective perspective.

But really you will wake back up instantly while time run backwards to the big bang.

Traffic laws demand you give way to pedestrian because they don't pay gas

You spend 20% more fuel stopping and starting all the time

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qUvSqY3po24

Very high risk for such small return

im sorry nobody got your joke about hitler hugging a black man

you have an inflated ego, take some shrooms or humble yourself by helping those less fortunate
take the truman show challenge

Wrong one sorry. Watch this one.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5rb8n2hTToo

>speedball
yes
the best thing to do sip on some beer and sniff a couple bumps to get the drip going, prep a needle
and vein, take a hit of crack, hold it in, shoot up, and then exhale the sweet jungle rock smoke. Let the dope kick, nod off with a cig and brew, then smoke a blunt in 30-40 min
the only problem is dealing with all those shady af folk, since all that good stuff is illegal

I've started to think that Pearl Harbor was a false flag to bait us into literally being the bad guys in WW2.

circumcision introduces the young male into a life of cuckoldry and self shame

Don't be silly user, of course Japan could sneak a bunch of planes all the way across the Pacific without the US noticing.

CAN SOMEONE DISCUSS THIS PLEASE