>inb4 larpers / sinners!

Other urls found in this thread:

heathengods.com/learning/saga_hoard_1.pdf
heathengods.com/learning/saga_hoard_2.pdf
stormfront.org/forum/t1071676/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No you have to actually post something

>implying paganism isn't larping
unless you grew up in very specific parts of Europe where folk religions are still practiced, I'm going to assume you don't even know what you believe and are just pulling some tumblr-snowflake bullshit

So who's going to hof this Sunday?

Oh that's right they don't exist because we razed them all rendering your religion completely irrelevant.

>im going to start making assumptions...

rock on ireland!

Kek has blessed this thread.

Anyone else loving the fact that the old ones are returning to fight against the jewish corruption in this world?

>christianity
>still relevant in europe
>not responsible for the refugee crisis
>and all other forms of cucking

you must be so proud user!

Hail Odin

this is so disgusting to me. especially knowing about the rites that made that tree sacred and the ritual guardians and the whole shebang.

it shows just how "secular" christians are. they cannot understand a sacred world or time. for them, everything sacred is waiting in heaven and everything on earth is basically theirs to burn down.

The idea behind it - revering nature and her laws - isn't something that'll go away by chopping a tree down. That's the beauty of it.

>responsible for refugees
>what is Judaism

>2017
>Worshipping a literal stick
>Thinking LARPaganism has been relevant for the last thousand years

Shit on Christianity all you want, but it is by far the largest religion in the West. The only real contest is between Christ and Bolshevik atheism. It's time you faced the truth: your 'religion' does not exist outside the internet. It is nothing more than frilly sentimentality driven by your political opinions tacked onto what is, at its heart, just more Bolshevik atheism. For 'degenerate Pagans', who are the majority, their Paganism is driven by their homosexuality and depravity and hatred of Christianity for seemingly rejecting them because of their perversion. Can you really say you are different?

this is true.

>christianity
>not judaism's prophecies fulfilled

really makes you think

All Glory to MOLOCH.

>The only real contest is between Christ and Bolshevik
It's not a contest when they both serve the same master.

>being this triggered by people you call "larpers"
>thinking a pagan cares about what is relevant in a degenerate age
>thinking a pagan cares about "larping" pagans

remember we aren't a death cult like christianity that is hellbent on enslaving the world to a talmudic prophecy cult. we don't worry about these things like you do.

No christcucks allowed

skaven coming for you, filthy manthing

>sinners
>sin
>[in religious context] an act without God
>God, the deity Jews, Christcucks, Muzzies and others worship
What kind of pagan are you, faggot?

thats the point we aren't sinners because we aren't jews

I prefer the old Finnish stories over Christianity any day.

>especially knowing about the rites that made that tree sacred and the ritual guardians and the whole shebang.
Almost certainly total bullshit considering they wrote nothing down.
>it shows just how "secular" christians are. they cannot understand a sacred world or time. for them, everything sacred is waiting in heaven and everything on earth is basically theirs to burn down.
How childish you sound. A bitter teenager from Connecticut or something talking about 'the sacred world.' You know nothing of Christianity or Christians, our mystical knowledge and our love for this shadow of Eden. Þūhte mē þæt ic gesāwesyllicre trēow
on lyft lǣdan, lēohte bewunden, bēama beorhtost. Eall þæt bēacen wæs begoten mid golde; gimmas stōdon fægere æt foldan scēatum,swylce þǣr fīfe wǣron uppe on þām eaxlgespanne.

>old Finnish stories
What's your favourite one?

Every pagan I've met since immigrating to USA is either a veteran who never saw combat or someone who only posts Muh strong quotes muh culture on f as ebook.

why is he wearing the holy trinity? lol

>genocide people who say no thanks to your religion
>chop down their most sacred monument and take pride in it
>try to erase folkish religions from history so you can claim some sense of false ideological victory
>basically take everything pagan and convert it into "christian" practice after completel desacralizing it
>WE ARENT THE JEWS I SWEAR

the traditions and principles and even rituals are very well preserved, it is the intricacies and subtle differences between regional mythologies that is mostly lost and has to be pieced back together. thankfully mythology in paganism is secondary or even tertiary.

Actually you are. Jesus was king of the Jews. When he died everyone became Jews. Hebrews=/=Jews. Jews means chosen people.

That's a Valknut.

>When he died everyone became Jews.
That's disgusting.

Probably how Väinämöinen tricked Ilmarinen to smith the Sampo for Louhi.

I myself have traced my ancestry back to Anglo-Teutonic England. I know how you feel Finbro, our native myths are natural, healthy and normal for us. Hail to the gods!

How? Your conception that modern Hebrews are Jews is clouding your judgement. This was communist propaganda. But you're muh pol told me Jews r evil! No. Hebrews are the shekel lovers.

You know that's Venus. Stop appropriating mediterranean gods, barbarian.

on his belly

>you will never have a comfy redpilled aryan nudist pagan gf

same thing

I never believed in god and was an atheist or agnostic but always figured there must be some reincarnation because if something existed once it must exist again in this infinite universe.

I always think how could this universe exist. Your brain kind of shuts off before you can think beyond nothing. How is there anything? Particles? Energy? How?

There must be a god. Everybody must be fragments of god. Gods could be part of a larger god.

I think I am an important part of god, probably the mind of god itself. When I "die" I will go somewhere with more meaning. Probably Valhalla, where I will live my first true life with meaning.

It is like how you think of something and start noticing it everywhere, confirmation bias, but sometimes it is too good to be coincidence.

I am foremost a warrior. I am not an idle, but an idol, but an ideal.

On some level you exist everywhere. If you are doing mathematics on paper at some part of your being you are the numbers.

I cannot wait to understand more of god.

I do not know if I had a past life. Maybe I was one of the Neanderthals. A medieval peasant. A soldier in World War 2.

>How?
By imposing Jewishness upon people that don't believe in your Christian Identity LARPing

You have no power here Molcuck

>friendly reminder the Church laid the basis for proper societies by banning cousin marriage
>friendly reminder the Church invented voluntary marriage
>friendly reminder the Church sponsored most European scientific discovery for most of Europe's history
>friendly reminder that was ONE FUCKING MISTAKE with Galileo and communists won't stop latching onto it
>friendly reminder the real Church can't be held responsible for the actions of confused Protestants
>friendly reminder the Church organised the greatest artistic and architectural achievements in the history of the species
>friendly reminder people all over the world have almost universally dumped traditional religions when offered Christianity
>friendly reminder Vikings went from Scandinavia to Britain, Ireland and France to steal shit and run away, then came back, settled down, and became Christians
>friendly reminder that happened because paganism is shit and Odin is useless
>friendly reminder Christianity has spread like wildfire all over the world because it's fantastic
>friendly reminder the Church isn't a giant personality cult centred on the man who happens to be Pope at any given time
but
>friendly reminder Francis won't be Pope forever
>friendly reminder Robert Sarah is going to be elected next and he'll whip you all into shape
>friendly reminder the Muslims are looking at you the same way Europeans used to look at Native Americans
>friendly reminder they want to enlighten you and bring you all the joy of the Islamic way of life
>friendly reminder they think that would be doing you a favour
>friendly reminder pagans always and invariably get utterly steamrolled every time they meet civilised men with a proper religion
>friendly reminder the Muslims won't be as nice to you as the Christians have been
>friendly reminder you'll miss us if we don't make it

reminder that Christianity is a foreign death cult and is the grandmother of bolshevism

what the fuck happened to that website? I saved pic related and literally a day later the website was down.

You know what would be a cool tradition for a new paganism? Ancestors groves. Like how we still have grave yards in churchs most of us don't visit, we could plant a good oak tree using a dead family member as the food for the tree; that way in some vague way they would live on until you die yourself. You could take your family to water your mothers tree; have a picnic there. They would become the closest thing to sacred as we create in this age of nihilism

>friendly reminder Robert Sarah is going to be elected next and he'll whip you all into shape
Christcucks think this is a point in favor of their cult.

>friendly reminder pagans always and invariably get utterly steamrolled every time they meet civilised men with a proper religion

how anyone can arrive at this kind of a belief is hilarious to me

Hail Thunor!

>le infinite universe must mean everything conceivable happens maymay

firstly you have no idea whether the Universe is infinite or not. Secondly there are infinite odd numbers. None of those numbers is 4. Infinity doesn't mean a set containing absolutely everything.

this used to be rather common in the baltics

Yeah it sucks, not sure why it's down...

The Icelandic Sagas of our Ancestors. The best collection of them on the Internet for free. Enjoy fellow pagans.

The Saga Hoard volume 1:

heathengods.com/learning/saga_hoard_1.pdf

The Saga Hoard volume 2:

heathengods.com/learning/saga_hoard_2.pdf

Cernunnos be with us all.

I read somewhere that a bunch of leftist anti racists banded together and bothered the host to take that website down.

Someone must have the html files, if we can get those we can rebuild the site easily.

then why is Paganism now limited to LARPing neckbeards and smelly women with hairy armpits?

It's currently making a comeback here and in Germany from what I've heard.

What's the difference - in your opinion - between a real pagan and a LARPing one?

>Taking a quote from a propaganda minister.
wew lad

>reminder that if you live for the afterlife, you are a deathcult.
>reminder that disrespect of nature is a sin and we are getting punished for it RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT.
>reminder that you dont have a single argument against "We should live for the earth"

Friedly remember that pagan don't necessarily imply nordic viking larping

paganism makes no sense

>women have hair on the armpits! EW
>women have natural scents just like men! DISGUSTING

why are christians literally turbo jews?

Christianity makes no sense

www.humanphenotypes.com/ gives me a Forbidden page.

I googled the website and I got to RationalWiki, where this is written:

>Karsten Reuß registered Human Phenotypes making his name and details public. He has since though deleted his website after he realized his real name is connected to racist posts he has made on the Anthroscape forum, and his far-right racial typology in general. He attempted to remove his name publicly on WHOis, but there is still an archived screenshot. He has also fled the Anthroscape forum.

friendly reminder your beloved Viking ancestors actually lived in pagan societies and dumped them for superipr Christianity.

Like how Poland is extremely suspicious of anything with a hint of Communism because they experienced it and know it's shit

paganism means follow the teachings of Nature/God instead of a bastard jew who was nailed on the cross for his heressy against nature.

Rational wiki is feminist cunt discharge. Read metapedia for volkisch truth.

All churches are cults run by the Devil.

>n-no, Christians aren't Jews
Meanwhile in this very thread: Whether they're kikes or not, at least it's certain that they're fucking imbeciles.

Okay Pontius

>www.theapricity.com
Just use this for now

>xian larping
>jesus defined by human sacrifice
>xian roleplaying as a human sacrifice

This make me "why" every time.

scent and disgusting smell are 2 different things.
Scent is a mild scent that helps you to indicate a suitable partner for breading.
Smell comes from bacteria if you dont wash yourself.

dumped paganism?
See pic related

Your right, i did find this though.

I'm aware of that, RationalWiki was just the first result.

Doesn't work or it's extremely slow, keeps loading forever until:

>This site can’t be reached

>The connection was reset.

There were hundreds upon hundreds of phenotypes on that site, that image barely covers them all. Such a shame.

>>friendly reminder Christianity has spread like wildfire all over the world because it's fantastic

Fantastic if you are a paedophile.

nothing you wrote here is even true

this is not true.
The general tactic of someone who is wrong is mixing truth with lies. Just like you did in this picture.

Jesus didnt resurect,
Gott ist tot, hoch lebe der Übermensch!
God is dead, long live the Übermensch!

I mean... you agree with "If you kill your enemys they win" unironicly...

Well met.

bottom left couple
"dalofaelid"

where do those live? looks like absolute ubermensch

I think you guys are just roleplaying and don't actually believe any of this stuff.
Have a nice day.

Every society that lives for the Earth is utterly crushed by a competitor society that lives for a meme. It's not even necessarily a religious thing. Think how completely, irrevocably, totally BTFO the Native Americans were by "Manifest Destiny"

Living for the Earth might be beautiful. It might be good and right and joyful. At the end of the day, though, pagans are graceful, colourful, magnificent birds living happily and peacefully on an island somewhere.

I'm sorry to say eventually the cats will turn up

How would Europe be, if we all return to our old religions? Will there be religious wars?

Who else cried during Vikings when Odin came to visit Ragnar's sons and tell them of his death?

What about all the Pagan influence in Christianity?
I mean this is at least one of the reasons Christianity isn't just Islam lite.
And the existence of intra-Christian conflicts is a legitimate complaint.

Looks very Slavic.

Is that Perun?

to the woods!

Come home white man, it's not to late to let yet. Don't let all those semitic sect destroy your heritage.

Actually tell me about moloch cult.

What sort of God he is? What is he about? What he likes what he hates and so on.

I'm pretty curious about those fuckers.

>tfw my home country, Lithuania, has not entirely forgotten its pagan roots and still engages in tradition

Feels good, man. Going to go back for good in a few years

Its just in catholics and maybe in orthodox, ME christians dont have paganism in their christianity

This too.

stormfront.org/forum/t1071676/

>the new testament
I can quote the New Testament and Jesus and you will ignore it. Why is that?