Red Pill me on Princess Diana

Red Pill me on Princess Diana

Why did people especially older people like her so much and collect her memorabilia.

What was supposed to be so special and interesting about her?

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111020154522AADz4WF
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the ridiculous brit media basically killed her so they shilled her death into the event of the century out of guilt

If you ever had any doubt about Paparazzi being scum then know that the first one to arrive at the crash took pictures of dying Diana as she begged him for help instead of helping her

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20111020154522AADz4WF

she was like Gaddafi pulled the wrong move and got killed.

>the ridiculous brit media basically killed her
how?

driver was speeding to lose photographers basically a highs peed chase through the streets of London involving several paparazzi cars and the sedan carrying Diana weaving through traffic and hitting speeds of 80mph

driver lost control in a tunnel and flipped it hard
then this happened

I've noticed that a lot of women who have been cheated on identify a lot with her.

That didn't happen, though.

If it did, then where are those pictures?

suppressed by mi6 or bought out by the royals

there was a huge public backlash against the irresponsible media after the accident

government had the papers balls in a jam

She wanted to marry a fucking muslim, thanks God she was murdered.

Europe was based not so long ago.

she was murdered for dating a sandnigger
she cucked charles, had baby from other father

yeah, trauma surgeon certification should be mandatory for all paparazzi tbqh

She sidestepped her role, which was to only produce half lizard half man offspring for prince charles. She was then disposed of.

This end thread now

She was a common pleb who become a Princess, people like to dream. Also her life was like a soap opera, romance, affairs, sticking it to the man and tragedy, and as everyone knows Old people love soaps.

well that IS his job

what's he supposed to do, go to bits like an emotional woman and miss out on a once in a lifetime opportunity?

if she thought about her sons, the future kings of England, instead of choking on muzzi cock she'd still be alive

she's just as despicable as Charles, but knew who to play the media

>she was like Gaddafi
pretty much this

>she

Guess again.

I really have no idea. I remember the day she died and there being this huge outpouring of grief

And I wondered why because fuck, who is it again?

Years later I had a dream that I sucked on her tits though which was cash

what's that nigel?

she was a coked up party whore who was getting dicked by a sand nigger and fate caught up with her

>London
They were going so fast when the crash occurred they ended up in Paris!

Mass hysteria

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_hysteria

People are herd animals

100s of years ago: "Oh, the world was made in seven days and God killed himself to save his creation from himself? Ok."

Today: "Oh an office fire can turn a skyscraper into dust three times in the same place on the same day? Ok."

People are irrational and do what they're told.

stop making threads about english royals dying what the fuck you fucking niggers

basically this

She died in Paris near the area hitler took his photo I've visited it

Show us the photos
Or where can we see them
If this is the case

Maybe because she gave birth to the antichrist?

She did a lot of charity work.
Also her genetics was supposed to dilute centuries of royal inbreeding

A lot of Englishwomen are tall, kid. She was all woman. Fabulous tits, legs forever. And crazy. Crazy and hot, hot, hot. The royals have been dull as dirt since they had her killed. I miss her. She was sexy and lots of dirty fun.

She is the typical germanic pig

>Also her genetics was supposed to dilute centuries of royal inbreeding

That definitely happened. Look at the difference between William and his utterly inbred, jug-eared father. Of course it didn't help Charles that Philip had a horseface just like Lizzie, but still. The Windsor genes are homely, weird, and very strong.

James Goldsmith was her real father

She was a paki shagging slag