Why have you not become a Druze yet Sup Forums? Becoming Druze is the ultimate redpill

Why have you not become a Druze yet Sup Forums? Becoming Druze is the ultimate redpill

I am. What you want to know?

You're actually a Druze?

You can't become a convert druze, you have to be born to one I thought?

Sorry on mobile so my writing sucks. Yes I was born Druze. Want to know some things?

Explain

Sure, are you Uqqal? Whats your community like? Do you get confused with Muslims often?

The race of people say that. Druze has two meanings. People who split from Islam because it sucked dick. It also refers to awakening or enlightenment. Synonyms to the latter are Kundalini and Buddha hood

Why do you have such good weed in swedah?

Community is sadly muslim in culture. We had to adhere to their rules to survive for hundreds of years. Because of that we also don't eat pork. But we have no punishment for breaking that. Also everyone thinks I say jew when I tell them I'm Druze

You mean hash

If I start a thread would people be interested? I didn't know pol would care about betrayers of Islam lol

Start a thread. I have a lot of questions lad

>People who split from Islam

What is the received tradition as to the religious belonging of the community prior to Islamisation, though?

>druze
>ruze
>ruse
>jews

Why start anew? This one is here, has a good picture, and the key words in the title.

Are there strong and regular connections between the Druze in Israel and those in Syria around the Rock of the Druze?

I'll be more active in like 2 hours. For now I'll say this. Druze in Israel is a byproduct of the formation of Israel. Israel's army has a division of only Druze due to the myth that they are invincible on the battle field.

I look forward to the new thread then! Cheers!

Let's say war broke out between us and Israel. And we sent our druze against Israel druze

The fuck will happen???

Nothing. Druze are so few that we abandon nationalism in favor of preservation

Kek pol heavily supports betraying Islam

With Druze, you lose.

They're ok

Its a load of horshit like every other religion