Why is it okay and common for mother's to mutilate their own sons...

Why is it okay and common for mother's to mutilate their own sons? I know a 20 something year old slut who took her 5 year old son to get circumcised. The most common excuses other than religious are "it's cleaner" or "I want it to look like his dad's"

Its FUCKING gross, why do you care if it looks like his dad's or not? You're not going to be sucking it are you? As for cleanliness, just wash it, you don't need to surgically mutilate it and make it scarred and scabby.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I want it to look like his dad's

how many women have you heard say this?

routine infant circumcision alone is enough reason to purge every single kike from the earth.

>You're not going to be sucking it are you?
Who says she won't?

Parents taking the freedom of choice from a child that is the one that has to live with his mutilated penis and skin flap scars?

How totally non selfish! Such good goys.

It makes the penis look bigger.

Everyone on Sup Forums is dumb as fuck because none of you can wrap your head around the fact that a circumcised penis looks bigger and less ugly than an uncut one. There are downsides, but all in all circumcision is the way to go.

this is true.

I am circumcised and can't stand how uncircumcised ones look. I'm not gay and don't give a shit I just think uncircumcised ones look fucking gross looking. I can't imagine women thinking any differently but what do I know.

>There are downsides

which ones?. I've never had a problem due to my circumcision.

Thanks CTR, #I'mWithHer now!

>cut off something from the penis
>"It makes the penis look bigger."
great meme

face it, you get off on the idea of mommy pulling your foreskin back and getting all the cheese out

It's tradition. People want their kids to look like them. If it's widespread and performed by doctors, people assume it's the healthy thing to do.

It's like female genital mutilation. In some parts of Africa, it's performed by people who look like doctors and the people their assume that unless she's been cut childbirth would be dangerous.

There's also the fact that hospitals get to charge a pretty penny for it, so are more keen to push it. The same is true for FGM in Indonesia.

Human behavior is far more about fitting in and far less about what's ethical.

seems like the true serious reason you hate circumcision is because you despise jews.

If it was Jews pushing for uncircumcised dicks you'd switch sides in a heartbeat.

Only monsters do this to their children, outside of rare medical reasons. Early trauma is very bad for the Human soul.

>Everyone on Sup Forums is dumb as fuck because none of you can wrap your head around the fact that a circumcised penis looks bigger and less ugly than an uncut one.

Holy shit you are dumb as fuck, mr. Shekelgoldstein.

Only jews, muslims and niggers do this. Americans are a mix of those three so it's not a suprise.

Not being fat makes it bigger. Not being a looser with 2inch dick makes it bigger.

Jesus I'm not gonna start explanin shit to somebody like you.

It does not make it bigger, it makes it pathetic. Enjoy being fucked for life.

I can't wrap anything around my head because 75% erogenous tissue was removed from, I can't wrap anything around my head because as a kid doctors will cut off a boys penis skin for a skin infection, when with girls they'll give out anti biotics, who cares if it looks bigger? It doesn't work as well, it doesn't feel as good, and if you have it done as an infant, you flood the brain with pain hormone which [spoiler] isn't healthy [\spoiler]

Did I even mention the people who killed Jesus? You're the one who brought them up

This desu

Worm dicks are disgusting and have a slimey taste.

also what difference does it make, EVEN IF (it does NOT) it would make it -look- bigger?

Do people show flaccid benis to girls? Usually when see sees it it's you know, hard. And there is no difference except it looks like shit.

Pathetic cut dick interenet defense forces.
I know there are smart burgers with sober opinion on this topic, but come on...

it's not our fault you people don't wash often and can't get erection and try to fuck girls without it.

Too much sugar and sodium. Try to go for a walk and change diet, in year or two you might start getting erections again.

If that was the case evolution would favour male humans with a shorter foreskin and that would lead to men being born without a foreskin in few hundreds of generations later. Guess what it didn't happen due to the protective function of the foreskin leading to higher capability of a male to reproduce also females have favored a normal foreskin for thousands of years meaning that it didn't get removed trough sexual selection. These facts make your argument about bigger and less ugly as null and void. Circumcision is an unnecessary procedure and surgeon's have much more important work to be done rather than remove some skin from an infant just because his mother 'feels like it'.

t. upcoming medfag.

Well I am aware that it actually tightens the skin around the penis stunting it's development, I was meaning to make that hypothetical that even if it did make it bigger it doesn't make it ethical.

Kek

let me guess, if it was your way we'd be walking around with our umbilical cord still attached right?.

B-b-but, how will the kikes sell the fibroblasts for skin patches for diabetic fat baby boomers????

>it's another cut v uncut thread
>it's always paged 1
>it always gets 300+ replies

go to /soc/ or /r9k/ to discuss dicks

>Take a finger
>Remove the nail
>"It's just b-bigger that way, a-alrite ?"

No one gives a fuck if you want to voluntarily chop off part of your dick. But why should parents be allowed to forcibly have it done to their kids?

If I find the kike doctor that chopped off part of my dick, can I sue?

holy fuck I guess you won. Awesome argument.

Just because you cut that or cut your toenails doesn't mean you also should cut dick because jews say so.

Nobody in Europe does that except some muslim Balkan shitholes. Same with China and many other places.

Niggers, jews, muslims, America. GOGO A-TEAM

Kikes fear stem cells! They will end the foreskin monopoly!

Nobody in Europe gets braces either, should we knock that off?. I guess it's jew backed right?

What a stupid fucking argument!
You do know all mamals are born with umbilical cords right?
Guess what burger, animals also remove the umbilical cord, they just chew it over instead of using scissors you dumbass.

What do you think of this?
goybook .com/yudkowsky/posts/10152322275139228

As much as I know no user. By the law you didn't have a say in such a matter when the procedure was done at a young age because parents had full consent to choose circumcision. You should try to sue the parent who agreed to circumcision that might actually work!

It is a permanent body modification that the child cant undo when it grows up,
its the same reason why parents should not be allowed to do tattoos and shit like ear stretching
or tongue splitting modifications to their infants, it is purely cosmetic and has NOTHING to do with health,
girls get fungal infections on their pussy lips way, way more than males and all they do is give
them antifungal creams, they don't cut off their labia's.

It should definetely be possible

I'm not asking what other animals do. If we were going to set animals up as the standard we'd quit wearing clothes and cooking our fucking food.

holy fuck I give up. Good luck in the future!

>Nobody in Europe gets braces either

The fuck you're going on about ? We all get them when we're 12 or 13yo, if you're not from a third world shithole.

Where in the world did you get this Idea ?

Lol where did you get that info from you incredibly stupid bruger??

Goyim pls mutilation of sexual organs is only wrong when done against women and 'people of color' if done on white males it is called circumcision.

Th-thanks, Slut-chan.

fuck me, you can't be serious.

Uncircumcised looks bigger, someone post the infograph, this comes from the race with the biggest dick in the whole world.

>forskin is the same as a fingernail
The only reason Sup Forums hates cut cock is because

1 they're a bunch of faggots who like to discuss cock rather than politics
2 DAAAAAAAAAAA JOOOOOOOOOOOS

Like someone said, if the jewish scripture said to never cut cock and it was just something we did (witch it is at this point) none of you would even care.

Women outside the 3rd world see my cock and get exited. They look at yours with mild disgust. All I can say is it sucks to be you guys.

most girls hate uncut dicks. the only reason people on here bitch about it is jews and they haven't gotten laid.

Woman are by birth retarded, don't even try to reason with them.

>The only reason Sup Forums hates cut cock is because

>1 they're a bunch of faggots who like to discuss cock rather than politics
>2 DAAAAAAAAAAA JOOOOOOOOOOOS

No you fucking faggot, I hate my cut cock because I was forced to get it. Kill yourself.

>most girls hate uncut dicks
Only in Burgerland

In Christianity that is banned.

So anywhere that's not the US is 3rd world?

Then congrats, your dick doesn't look like a sad half inflated party balloon made of skin. Not that it matters, you're clearly never getting laid if you have to complain about it.

No it can kill the baby and it's not worth it to have a dick that looks bigger

>I hate my cut cock because I was forced to get it

I suppose your parents are dickheads for making you get a haircut when you were 10 years old and a sloppy fucking faggot that didn't want to brush his teeth and take regular showers also right?. The right thing to do is to allow you to exercise free will and skip school as long as that's what you want to do right?.

That's because you burgers have been indoctrinated with that jewish shit.
Anywhere else in the civilized world, women find cut dicks disgusting as fuck.

it doesn't make it look bigger and even if it would thats a shit reason to mutilate yourself, because lets be honest, when its erect the uncut penis looks the same as the cut except without the dry skin and frankenstein looking head

>comparing a haircut to getting a circumcision
Guys this burger is just fucking with us, nobody's this stupid, not even in burgerland.

t. Cutcuck who was circed at birth who has never experienced what foreskin is like

Because women are a meme

like a third of my friends have or had braces

>Anywhere else in the civilized world

That's because the United States is always a step further than the rest of the civilized world. You guys are still behind in certain shit.

Aesthetics.

>all these american'ts that miss their poor widdle foreskins

Did they want braces? or not want them?

>comparing hair that grows back in a month with a circumcision
nahh this is bait
of course they want them to straighten their teeth, otherwise they wouldn't wear them

cleaner, yes
safer sex, yes
less std transmission, yes
more pleasure, yes
more hygienic, yes
superior aesthetics, yes
less risk of penile cancer, yes
decreased risk of urinary tract infections, yes

by yes I meant absolutely not

but thank for the precious foreskin, here's some anti aging cream, that'll be 999$99
>thank you come again

it's too late to help me (all they had to do was leave it alone). and i'm disgusted the kike blood sacrifice ever became (((((medicine))))) in the first place.

a true testament on how retarded this country is, and how awful the ignoble kike really is.

Sure keep telling yourself that, I'm onto you though, so don't expect any more replies from me.

This reminds me of an Eliezer Yudkowsky quote:
You know, given human nature, if people got hit on the head by a baseball bat every week, pretty soon they would invent reasons why getting hit on the head with a baseball bat was a good thing. But if you took someone who wasn't being hit on the head with a baseball bat, and you asked them if they wanted it, they would say no. I think that if you took someone who was immortal, and asked them if they wanted to die for benefit X, they would say no.

>of course they want

Well, if a 12 year old had seriously fucked up teeth and STILL didn't want braces and a parent forced them to get them should the parent be convicted for some kind of crime?.

the real test/passcode for finding a pollack ain't ace of spades or w/e... its showing ur uncut unmodified unjewish peen tip.

Only burgers care about whether dicks are circumcised. Both men and women in the rest of the world don't give a fuck. Uncut is normal and circumcised is seen as a backwards tradition.

Eliezer Yudkowsky is one of the only decent kikes.

in the end. there are no good kikes. they are a doomed people, who have already earned the wages of sin.

Avoid desert smegma jelly. God told us to. Better sex. Decreases penile cancer. Chick's dig it. Cock gets bigger. Go for the in, and what you miss, the out stroke.

I was 21. Best fucking move ever.

I left the anteaters club a D I'm glad.

Plus my wife is joo-wish and she expects 10% off of everything!

Plus, plus, I think it helped with my knee replacement surgery.

This is true.

Also, chances are if you get your son circumcised, he's not going to be upset over it. It has a lot of medical benefits.

Personally, I don't want to take care of my future son's foreskin. It's easier and more convenient just to get rid of it, less problems for him in general.

Women won't give him problems either.

they didn't say anything, but I knew they thought I was a jew

>propagating victorian-era masturbation cures almost 1/5 into the 21st century
>a step further

wtf how big is your dick?

Only in burgerland.

Cut cock tastes horrid.

>21
>knee replacement
totally the voice of shining health right here folks, whoops

I bet you're proud of this post too kek.

don't really see how that's related to circumcision

Sup Forums is just creating an issue out of nothing. They're dragging this procedure into the political realm because they obsess over politics and need a reason to bitch.

circumcision is perfect because they use it as fuel to hate the Jews more and since a infant doesn't consent and cries all the fucking time they want to claim it's a rape-tier act.