youtube.com/watch?v=ldoX6Wna3zw

facebook: 2
Niggers: 0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vTMo6NJFEwY
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRqF161C9E
youtube.com/watch?v=TTwdjCyceLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4 if you count the 2 in Chicago about a year ago. They were smoking and got killed in a drive-by while on live

He died 2 weeks later, not instantly.

youtube.com/watch?v=vTMo6NJFEwY

ban assault facebooks

LOL
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

>um on da flur
>um on da flur luuk
>rrrrrttttttttt

Skip to 6:00 for action.

I was really hoping he was gonna get shot by that pack of pavement apes.

got a vid breh?

>actually floored it in a residential area

fuck me

good riddance

niggers scream call the police, no one calls the police.
OMG CALL THE POLICE OMGGGG CALLL THE POLICEEEEEE,
ITS LIKE A FUCKING RAP SONG.

Nothing of value, yadda yadda...

They didn't die, I remember that one

"Your honor we can clearly see from the video that this young man was being chased by a group of racist white men. In fearing for his life the Young churchgoer fled down the street where his vehicle was forced off of the road by another group of white men and police officers"

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZRqF161C9E

Wtf is it with niggers getting shot and killed on fucking facebook?

>17 Sep 2016
Old news mate, nice try

youtube.com/watch?v=TTwdjCyceLY

STAY WOKE STAY WOKE STAY WOKE STAY WOKE
>STAY WOKE STAY WOKE STAY WOKE STAY WOKE
STAY WOKE STAY WOKE STAY WOKE STAY WOKE

a monkey clapping in your ear. What a great way to go

>september 2016
sage

Someone post the three niggers in Virginia getting shot up lI've streaming in their car

>Chief Keef Associate
Not Rafiki!

The only plus side of facebook and the phones-fucking-everywhere culture is that every minor happening gets filmed and uploaded for our amusement.

I fucking hate niggers so much, how can people see shit like this and still see blacks as members of society? I really don't understand how liberals can just sweep all of this shit aside. Even in the first part of the video, can you imagine being white and trying to walk past that group of porch monkeys? How can anyone seriously believe they can reasonably integrate into white society?

It's culture, not race. A black kid raised by a white christian family will turn out just as good as a white kid raised by the same family. Their culture is primitive, tribal, and violent, but it's passed down through mouths, not genes.

Part of the problem is the amount of black dads that abandon their family, so the kids turn to thugs and Gs for moral and life guidance in place of their father.

There's no easy fix to this.

>he okay he breathing
Well not anymore.

>I'm gonna floor it guuuhhhh
Was it kino?

F

Ucking dead nigger

You'll like that huh cuck

I wonder how many people have died streaming FB live and how many have not been niggers

>no easy fix

I'll take 'free vasectomies' for $400 Alex.

Just thin the fucking horde. It would be the greatest social welfare program and worth every penny.

>A black kid raised by a white christian family will turn out just as good as a white kid raised by the same family

False. You can look up the nature vs. nurture studies yourself; I'm not going to spoonfeed you evidence since you didn't offer any with your assertion.

>it's passed down through mouths, not genes.

Also false.

You can domesticate animals, but that doesn't make them inherently loving and gentle, and their offspring will revert to their instinctual nature without the same human intervention forced upon each successive generation.

Sub-saharan blacks never evolved past hunting/gathering tribal existence because they never had to work together for survival or prep for winter. Civilization was forced on them by whitey; they can't build their own, nor can they maintain one they've been handed without whitey being there

Ghetto blacks are reverting to their true tribal nature because society has made it essentially criminal for white people to call them out for acting like animals and force them to be civilized

IDK how he died. Nigga has airbags for lips.

Thanks Sup Forums

The best part of waking up, is dead niggers on my chan

Chicago, Chicago that toddling town
Chicago, Chicago I will show you around - I love it
Bet your bottom dollar you lose the blues in Chicago, Chicago
The town that Billy Sunday couldn't shut down

On State Street, that great street, I just want to say
They do things they don't do on Broadway
They have the time, the time of their life
I saw a man, he danced with his wife
In Chicago, Chicago my home town

Chicago, Chicago that toddlin' town
Chicago, Chicago I'll show you around - I love it
Bet your bottom dollar you lose the blues in Chicago, Chicago
The town that Billy Sunday could not shut down

On State Street, that great street, I just want to say
They do things that they never do on Broadway -- say
They have the time, the time of their life
I saw a man and he danced with his wife
In Chicago, Chicago, Chicago -- that's my home town

I don't know what chicago can do. NYC got better in the 90s due to Mayor Juliani and the results of the abortion legalization. But NYC had wall street profits and office jobs.

Keep voting Democrat though.