BANNED For Posting About Jewish Occult Murders

I got a GLOBAL BAN for posting about the historical fact that some jews ritually killed children on /hist. All I did was correct an encyclopedia that intentionally left out incriminating facts about a famous case of Jewish ritual child murder (a Catholic Saint no less).

I will post basically what I posted in in /hist below. You be the judge.

This just shows that it is taboo to say anything bad about jews. Even Sup Forums works like a high school history class. Post something non-PC and you get a GLOBAL BAN.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAYEBInSg3o&t=440s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln
bloodpassover.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jewish Ritual Murders Are Being Covered Up By Corrupt Academics

Take the case of Little Saint Hugh. Liberals and jews lie by omission about the facts of the case. Poor Hugh was seen with the Jew Koppin going to his home. When he went missing, they searched Koppin's home and found Hugh in the well. He had ritual torture marks that recreated what Jesus went through. There was a crown of thorn with the body. This is enough circumstantial and physical evidence to convict someone today. What do liberals and jews do? They delete the facts. They only speculate, without any evidence, about torture and false confessions. They are scum who cover up the torture and murder of children!

Children like Hugh were punctured dozens of times to bleed them to death, slowly, while completing the occult ritual. There are several cases like Hugh. What do liberal academics and jews say about this? They absurdly demand skeletal damage, which would not be expected given the recorded ritual. These weren't violent stab wounds that would leave the victim dead quickly and injure bone. These were sadistic cuts and punctures that allowed the blood ritual to be fully completed before the victim died. We know this because Hugh was just one of many children who suffered the same fate.

Time traveling serial killers or jewish ritual murders? Occam's Razor.

You should take that shit here, not on /his/. Know your board next time retard.

This was real. There are a few undeniable cases like Simon of Trent and Little Saint Hugh where liberals have to intentionally lie and leave out facts in any discussion. Moreover, there are just so many cases, over such a wide geographic range, through hundreds of years that it is undeniably true. This isn't a pattern of antisemitism. There are patterns to the physical evidence.

You have babies drained of blood in multiple countries over a long period of time. You have adolescent boys stabbed dozens of times, many of whom were circumcised when they were killed. These aren't patterns of random deaths being blamed on jews. Moreover, most people were illiterate, even books let alone news were very rare, so the idea that people isolated from each other by time, language, and space would all report that jews were killing children in very specific ways (including finding bodies) is undeniable evidence that this was an occult ritual of certain jewish sects. That or time traveling serial killers. Antisemitism certainly doesn't fit the overall pattern.

Liberal academics and jews will cherry pick a couple of these cases and "debunk" them. That is not how rational people think. It isn't if one or two are incorrect. It is if ten are correct.

It was a historical topic. How can I now post a history topic on /hist. Notice that the mod had to give me a bullshit Global Ban because nothing I posted was against /hist rules. I just don't want to be prevented from posting on ANY board again. There is no "Don't Make Jews Look Bad" rule on /hist.

Only Sup Forums & Sup Forums allow full freedom of speech. The other boards are clique reddit fests. Just be thankful that Sup Forums has good mods.

Well, /hist basically has a "Don't Post Anything That May Make Jews Look Bad" mystery rule that only the mods know about.

>he doesn't get banned almost daily for shitposting

Stop crying fag

/hist/ is literally infested with leftists; even holohoax denial supported with facts can get you b&

I did also post this. A jew who looked at the evidence and concluded that Jewish Ritual Murder was definitely real. He added an unusual pattern to the cases. This was almost completely an ashkenazi phenomenon.

Sephordic and Ashkenazi jews existed in Italy side by side. Only Ashkenazi jews were accused of these crimes. We only find corpses that were ritually tortured around Ashkenazi populations.

The idea that this was antisemitism is absurd. We can trace patterns of physical evidence (corpses) directly to only ashkenazi lines originating specifically in Germany.

Liberals and jews want you to believe that antisemitism explains all of this.

/pol mods are mostly good.

I got a GLOBAL BAN. I wasn't allowed to post on any board. For posting historical facts. On a history board. On Sup Forums. Sup Forums /hist is as bad as public high school history class.

Too politically charged for /his/. This is why you should lurk.

I got banned on Sup Forums for posting in a Sup Forums comic thread because it was raiding somehow.

Your fascist antisemitism isn't welcome in anywhere else but this hugbox

Then something is wrong with the moderation because discussing a historical phenomena by critiquing secondary sources is something that belongs on a history discussion board.

It's historical. It belongs more there than on Sup Forums desu.

Please don't use reason and logic let alone energy and effort when talking to a Brazilian. Heck miss out the initial clause, don't talk to them full stop.

ask them why the ADL was founded

ask them what the phrase blood libel refers to

Hiroshimoot should be shown. It's obvious abuse of moderator priveleges for a bias.

And I got ban for posting japanese politics in jp. What's your point?

people on /his/ are autistic in the bad way, they repeat rote what they heard from their teacher or read in wikipedia, thats what studying history is about to them, being an big wet text to speech translator

i like the ironing in this remark, good post my perkele friend

also what's up with people getting bans for bogposting, it's the purest form of Sup Forums shitposting

*rubs hands slyly*

You can only talk about history if you don't talk about the jews.

They want that to be contained here so other boards remain safe spaces.

>going on /his/
>ever

Its nothing but sovietboos/apologists and DEUS VULT manchild circlejerks.

>he posted it on /his/

That is the biggest problem with Sup Forums, we are technically divided, like the Greeks.

The Spartans are nothing like the Athenians, and they would war with each other constantly if they don't have a common enemy to fight, which was usually lead by the spartans anyways.

However, when the spartans lost power Greek fell shortly after. The Spartans were the true greeks, as they were the only one organizing among the chaos to defend and conquer for it while Athenians consumed their grapes..

Just like every moron that studies (((history))) in universities.

serves you fucking right faggot. This is a respectable board here. We have important people from CNN, Breitbart, MSNBC etc visiting us every day now we can't have conspiracy nutjobs like you just running around shamelessly posting nonsense.,

Who's the Spartans and Athenians of Sup Forums?

>DEUS VULT manchild circlejerks.
Don't act like these aren't common here as well.

>Jewish ritual child murder (a Catholic Saint no less).
He was only a saint for being murdered by Jews.

This. Why can't we all collectively fight the sjw/pc culture together like they were a faggoty Persian horde.

Spartans are not a single boards, it is a mindset very common and tending to congregate in certain areas.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /k/(to a lesser extent), /new/, and half of Sup Forums, were all Sup Forumsartans.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, ect, are more inline with Athenians. They don't care about the warfare the others commit at all and would rather learn to fold paper and fap to stick figures.

>don't keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums
>whine when appropriate action is taken
OP you are the reason Sup Forums has such a garbage reputation of raiding every other board on this site with your faggotry. Get fucked you fucking puppet.

Well, Jesus was murdered by jews...
Perhaps the way to heaven is getting killed by Jews? Remember, if your enemies kill you, you win! Like lambs, led by the shepherd to the slaughter.

because many Sup Forums boards were already infiltrated by SJWs

>history is Sup Forums because it shines a bad light on the Jews
Remove your brain, you don't need it.

what do you expect posting on a cucked leddit tier board

>discussing about an event that happened over 700 years ago is not /his/worthy
but wait, this event is about Jews, shut it down goy

Post here next time, bro. We'll be pleasured to read your knowledge bombs.

You're more than welcomed here

you have no idea how little history makes sense when you ignore the jews behind the curtains

See; Diapora in ancient Greece

Good bait leaf.

Why should some faggot from /lgbt/ or /po/ is able to ban me if i hurt their containment boards feelings?

Pol sux I was just bant for speaking the truth too

you posted the excat same pasta few days ago here and thread was alive for ages with shitton of discussion....burger wtf?

Fuck those kikes and fuck you too for not doing it right

>/hist/

>/hist

Its /his/, you reddit autist.
And its the wrong place for that shit.

Fuck off you retarded Brazilian monkey.

your taste is really shit and im a weaboo , fucking loli anime watchers / readers are the worst fandom.

/his/ is modded by some fairly idiotic faggots. If you post anything they suspect is against the grain then yeah, they'll ban you.

Left leaning faggots do this shit all the time. That is what makes them weak and pitiful.

>/his/

what did hitler mean by this?

>what did Hitler mean by this?
Re-open the work camps.

Sup Forums mods suck fucking dick, you just don't realize it because this place has been shit from the start.

Report it. You have the evidence, just get it all together and post it to the chink that runs Sup Forums.

Hist is full of lying kikes.

(((mods))) dont like that sort of talk. This is a liberal and progressive site now.
If you are able to get over your own biassed and talk about how we can trick more children into growing up to be trannys then Im sure they will stop picking on you.

>Sup Forums

there's your problem

You sir, are a bad goy!, very, very bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=BAYEBInSg3o&t=440s

i got banned once on pol for replying to a pro pedophilia post that I MYSELF REPORTED

>Jew nigger detected

I got banned for criticizing blackwashed characters on Sup Forums.

Well atleast I wasn't the only one.

What's really sick is they revoked Simon of Trent's sainthood after the kikes took over the Catholic church in the 60s.

Please refrain to calling us Brazilians monkeys. It is very offensive to our heritage.

Kek

stop

eat shit you fucking ape

Fuck off brazilian baboon.

I am not a baboon.

I will not tolerate further insults.

"Blood libel" was the original "fake news"

Every single mod on this site is a SA goon, SJW or leftist faggot.

Every. Single. One.

You got banned for posting copypasta you dumb nigger mongrel

>politically charged
Nice meme. All of history is "politically charged". Mods are just leftycuck kike niggers suppressing anything that doesn't fit their narrative who need to be gassed.

The mods are absolute faggots what do you expect, none of them actually do their job here anymore, because in fact are themselves are fucking sjw's

you have to understand that every other board disagrees with everything posted here to the point that mods will ban you for being racist

>look up saint hugh
>OP is literally not exaggerating at all
>even wikipedia says that it was a blood sacrifice performed by jews
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Saint_Hugh_of_Lincoln

>OP was given a global ban for stating a fact

every board but Sup Forums is fucking cancer

It's not what you said, it's how you say it.

There is a difference between "actually according to _______ historical source they thought at the time..." And "FUCKING REVISIONIST KIKES REEEEEEEEEE". If you had a primary source document to cite regarding the case that was being omitted or "given context" by (((them))) you wouldn't have been banned. Instead you shitposted, which is what got you banned.

/hist/ broke off from Sup Forums because Sup Forums talks about things they don't like to hear.

It's a shame because it means that all history, which is an integral part of understanding politics, is now hosted on a viciously PC board - which of course affects the political conclusions drawn from it.

/hist/ should never have existed, and it should certainly not have been a blue board. Real history is not work safe.

>Too politically charged

since when did Sup Forums become reddit?

>Makes a casual, but well written post about a potentially interesting subject on a 2 dimensional dating website
>It's controversial in nature and not written like you are writing your thesis
>BANNED

Faggotry.

This.
OP is a dumb fucking redditor whining because he can't acclimate to the culture.
>M-MUH J-JOOS DID DIS

That's simply not true maybe you should lurk moar faggot.

When moot walked and shit the bed before leaving.

hit them with scholarly info written by a heeb

bloodpassover.com/