Find a flaw

Turkey isn't black

>Israel
>exist

Africa isn't black

do you even know where Turkey is

not in the EU thats for sure

kek

Australia in EU when? It's in Eurovision now after all.

Sure do

Thanksgiving?

Dominicans are the worst people in the world. No matter where you go, you could see Dominicans. About 90% of them in the US are Democrats, meaning that they will leech other people's money just to survive. If the welfare was cut, they will destroy cities and start massacre against other people. That cost taxpayers millions and the federal government have to raise up taxes because of Dominicans.

Dominicans went everywhere and stay there. Once they stay there, they destroy it. Just look what happened to countries like Costa Rica, Chile, and Venezuela. Dominicans destroyed those countries by bringing drugs ans criminals in their country and make everybody miserable.

They are not causing problems in foreign countries, they are problems in their own countries, by scamming foreigners. Dominican Republic is know for destructive scams, and those scams can be fatal.

This is why nobody likes Dominicans, not even Haitians. The Haitians prevented Dominicans to rebel and start their own country, that later becomes a land bridge for drugs and terrorists. The Dominican Founding Fathers, Francisco del Rosario Sánchez, Juan Pablo Duarte and Matías Ramón Mella, forming a terrorist group called 'La Trinitaria' that terrorize innocent people.

Dominican Republic need to be destroy before they destroy us.

we dont want any of mama merkel's gifted children coming over here cause we're fuckin full

How do you love India? And all those moslem countries?

perfect map desu senpai

Fuck the haitians too.

>Kuwait
>Love

But why?

Love you too dad

>>>/reddit/

S-sorry bro I forgot to change Kuwait
I'll give you an eeeehhhh cause you seem like a nice representative
I'm proud of you son

>Exterminate the scots

I wanna buy you a pint

>I'll give you an eeeehhhh cause you seem like a nice representative

I thought we were friends bong, Kuwaiti's have hundreds of millions of pounds invested in your country.

Into mosques?

are you a rich Muslim? what do you think about destroying the Jews?

>Another Puerto Rican butthurt over everyone liking DR over his subhuman spawn.

i feel like this would be most australians lists

Love you too son

Mosques aren't economically viable sources of generating revenue. So, no; we have investments in several assets in real estate, infrastructure and government stocks and bonds.

There is also nearly 600$ billion dollars of assets under management in London right now, we have an investments office there, don't you know?

Are you one of those purge "x" continent people?

No hence why I didn't exterminate South Africa
And I didn't know that but I'll take your word for it, welcome to the Anglo friendship circle Kuwaitibro

Another question, why do you want to exterminate Oman?

Too close to Saudi Arabia, possible Saudi refugees there once the Great Purge begins

Percy cox sided with the Saudi's after the Najd war.

And you leave Oman out of this, it's a great country.

t.haitian refugee

I don't even hate burgers man

take a visit to Mexico, and leave your tourist area
at least you will hate it more

ugh this is shoah worthy

Love you!