Seriously though

Seriously though
Why's he not giving up his tax returns?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5AV9lbZm2bE
m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/Clinton_2015_Form_1040_with_Signature_Page.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because no one cares. All his financials are already public information anyone can find out

because he's smart

You know why.

A) they show a conflict of interest with Russian, or other corrupt third parties
B) he pays very few taxes if any due to his sleazebag Jew ways, angering voting blocks everywhere

Trumpcucks don't care about it because they don't really care about upholding the law and being honest as long as they get to be in charge

Just like the democrats they shit on a daily basis, Hah.

the only reason politicians give up their tax returns are because they think people won't vote for them if they don't.

people voted for trump without the tax returns, why should he give a fuck?

Tax returns are just a meme. Democrats want to show everyone that he's in a smaller bracket than some people might think because real estate traders don't typically make that much on a year to year basis.

Because he doesn't have to

>Trumpcucks don't care about it because they don't really care about upholding the law

Taking advantage of tax loopholes that politicians refuse to fix isn't breaking the law, but the average American doesn't comprehend that.

woah really makes u almond

Unflattering tax information. It is useful also because it is s strawman his opponents go to but no one really hears it anymore.

>cheating the system put in place by electors and politicians isn't technically illegal so it's a good practice that honest men indulge in
Trumpcuck mental gymnastics

You can sit on your high horse all you want but you'd do the same thing in his position as the head of a company

To be the cool one

H-holy shit, DRUMPF BTFO!

>implying the pope didn't rape him and then take his parachute and jet it outta there

>if you were head of a company you'd work over the clock to fuck over the country, and people that give you profits
Really makes you think bro, I'm glad you've come to terms with the fact trump is a crooked piece of shit.

>Mexico getting all high and mighty about crooks

Hahahahahahah

I'm not a country, so your argument makes absolutely no sense.

DURR DURR DURR trump supporters are retards

Who cares?

I can telk you that it is nothing but bait he is using to give another smack to msm. If they pester enough and get enough attention he will release them and it will reveal massive charity donations. I can't believe people haven't caught on to his baiting technique yet.

He is under audit and cannot realease until the audit is over

>don't really care about upholding the law and being honest
Much like Hillary

because there would be no point

its not like his braindead supporters will ever hold him accountable

>He is under audit and cannot realease until the audit is over
Nice meme
What exactly is preventing trump from releasing his tax returns from the last 10 years, with exception of the current audit?

His tax returns aren't some sweet as sheep pussy you dumb kiwi faggot, so there's nothing you could use them for

1) Scoreboard. He doesn't have to worry about what any of you fucks think of him for another 4 years.

2) It's a battle of wills at this point. Releasing them would be beta, and Trump is *never* beta.

3) He has absolutely nothing to gain. The people bitching about the taxes will just start bitching about the next thing and/or blow up every insignificant detail in the returns into fucking treason.

4) No one gives a shit. Not a single person ITT who's whining about his tax returns gave enough of a fuck to even download Romney's or Obama's.

I was indeed memeing

I think its a little odd he is not realeasing. Part if me thinks its 4D chess because the press obsess about it and not other things.

But I dont know what info they expect to see in it. Tax returns dont have much information. I dont he deducted a kickback from Russian agents. And even then that would not show up in a return

Why the fuck are we looking for excuses (because he is smart, because no one cares, because the dog ate them)? If everything is as it should be, there should be no problem giving them.

the election is over. you can say brown shit is just as bad as green shit but you are still dealing with shit

>Part if me thinks its 4D chess because the press obsess about it and not other things.
Also that. Having a trusty fallback scandal to bitch about saves them having to manufacture another one after their last one gets revealed to be utter horseshit.

This is a 16 year old Dubya joke.

>Cuckolics
>leaving the Pope alone to fuck a little boy

Because he learned a lesson from Mitt Romney in 2012. Romney released his tax returns and they used it as a political football to nitpick and criticize everything about them, from how much his rate was, to his charity deductions, etc.

It's just giving the libs ammo to attack Trump over stupid bullshit.

Because its easier to be FUCKING CURRUPT when your taxes are hidden

>Mexican Intellectual

Dont you have some tacos or drugs to make?

>inb4 not an argument.
I dont argue with the descendants of rape babies of Spanish convicts.

this

>audits are done in seconds flat

I did mine last year and still nothing.

I've heard some people taking up to two years.

If you want to blame anyone for him not releasing his tax return blame the idiots that keep auditing him.

Because no one but liberals care.

Because you faggots wouldn't stop bugging him about it, so now he has to never release them or give into your power play.
Politics 101, never give into an opponents demands.

Media will overreact even if there were nothing to be found.
I highly doubt though, trump isn't exactly known for business ethics.

Because nobody gives a shit and even of he did, the clickbait media and poorfags would year it to shreds because they have zero u nderstanding of how tax returns work at that level.

I hope he hired some autismo wizard kike that made his taxes so low a neighborhood of niggers starved to death because of it.

He is under audit!!! Plan and simple!!'

>drumpf is so stupid
>continues to win against Hillary and the entire establishment
What does this make Obama, Clinton and the entire liberal base voting for her?

Because it's literally nothing to get his idiot opponents to focus on. They kill themselves trying to get something that will eventually be shown to be pointless, demoralizing them and lifting his supporters.

I wouldn't pay taxes either and I honestly couldn't care less. Nowadays all taxes are used for retarded mega projects or other stupid shit like housing the refugees.

Liberal Logic
>It should be a requirement for a presidential candidate to release his tax returns
>Niggers and illegals having to get a $7 ID to vote is oppression and muh poll tax while they suck down thousands in gibs

This is why we hate you and want you to die.

Trump never had a political position before, therefore he was never corrupt.

because 'fuck you'. that's why.

grow up. because he doesnt have to or need to. and it would incriminate him proving him a liar and in debt to russia. simple. it is beyond obvious.

Mexico please explain to me how a tax return would show ties with Russia. I'd love to hear it

He's saving it for when there's a big crisis he needs distraction he can drop them

It's a stick that will be used to beat him with, why bother?

... youtu.be/5AV9lbZm2bE

>Mexico please explain to me how a tax return would show ties with Russia. I'd love to hear it
If your tax audits are similar to ours, which I think they are, you are obliged to disclose who you are doing business with, whether it's spending or receiving money

Because the only reason to do so would be to give fodder to the lying media who will exploit the fact average americans don't understand how a billionaire's taxes work.

So fuck em.

And fuck you.

Vincente your the ex presidente your opinion is no longer important.

> the fact average americans don't understand how a billionaire's taxes work.
>So fuck em.
>And fuck you.

It's easy enough to understand, they just cheat and fuck over the people and the country by not paying their share using a bunch of kike lawyers.

I fail to see how avoiding taxes is a good thing for a politician to do

>It's easy enough to understand, they just cheat and fuck over the people and the country by not paying their share using a bunch of kike lawyers.
Nice confirmation bias you have. I rest my case.

>average americans don't understand how a billionaire's taxes work
Fuck, plenty of above-average Americans don't. I couldn't believe some of the people who believed the "hurr Trump hasn't paid a single cent of taxes in any form for 20 years" meme after the NY Times thing.

10/10 post fuck all commie frenchie and fags for asking this bs in the first place...

Fuck Steph Curry

>confirmation bias
It sure as fuck isn't confirmation bias considering trump is so hesitant to release his tax returnz

Also trump got caught not paying federal taxes for 18 years using one of his kike tricks.

You are a mental midget or being intellectually dishonest if you honestly believe that the vast majority of billionaires don't indulge in avoiding taxes

Shouldn't you be studying?

Not an argument cletus.
I rest my case.

I don't care. I just want him to MAGA.

Tell me how much you learn from these:
m.hrc.onl/secretary/10-documents/01-health-financial-records/Clinton_2015_Form_1040_with_Signature_Page.pdf

Clinton Foundation is a slush fund. Tax returns would have never showed that; it would say they're little angels that didn't do nuffin.

>recycling ronald reagan jokes

flattery will get you nowhere libcucks