Why all the Indian hate?

Why do you guys hate Indians so much?
Letting them immigrate into New Zealand was one of the best ideas we ever had. Our economy has boomed with them filling up unwanted jobs like consumables and the labouring jobs in the transport industry. The crime rate has remained the same and they tend to speak in English.

I'm actually interested as to what flaws you see in them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU
google.co.in/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2016-08-31/brazil-economy-shrinks-0-6-percent-in-second-quarter
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't think about you at all

Outside of memes, I have no problems with Pajeets. Every Indian that I have met in real life have been total bros.

I don't hate indians, they are generally pretty okay people. India is largely underdeveloped though.

They smell bad, act creepy towards women and are incredibly arrogant.

POO

Indian detected. They're the filthiest people on the planet

youtu.be/_peUxE_BKcU

They can't even potty train their country let alone help another progress. The current state of india is a representation of their level of intelligence

They also tend to only help their own kind out. The leech off the system

>unwanted jobs
>believing this jewish meme

Have fun with decreasing wages and more unemployment and social decay thanks to no future prospects.

>The crime rate has remained the same

Sure. Good goy, believe state statistics. I'm sure germany also hasn't any problems with our highly educated and needed skilled labor from the middle east and north africa.

Well, there are those who don't do any of the stereotypical actions said above. I, for one, hate the country, hate it's administration, hate the hive mentality, and perceive things neutrally.

Lunch break's over, go back to the 7/11 you fucking streetshitter.

They are dishonest scum. Every rort and scam has one of these filthy fuckers behind it, they look you in the eye and lie straight to your face.

FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKING PIECE OF SHIOT. Sup Forums USED TO BE THE HOME OF HILARIOUS JOKES AND FUNNY MEMES SUCH AS PEPPER THE FROG, PEADOPHIL BEAR, AND ROCK ASTLEY'S NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP. MOTHERFUCKERS LIKE YOU ARE COMPLETELY DESTORYING Sup Forums AND Sup Forums AND OTHER BOARDS WITH YOUR SHAMELESS SHITPOSTING AND BAIT THREADS, YOUR;RE THREADS AD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO THE GREATNESS AND FORMER HILARITY OF THIS WEBSITE, Sup Forums,ORG/B/ AND 54CHAN.ORG/POL/ USED TO BE GOOD AND FUNNY THREADS BEFORE FUCKING NORMNIE KEK FAGGOTS LIKE YOU CAME ALONG AND RUINED IT. FUCK BOY IF I EVER SEE HYOU IN REAL LIFE YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU HAD BEEN ABOPRTED WHEN YOU WERE IN YO MAMA'S PUSSY, I WILL FUCK YOU UP YOU FUCKING CUNT LIKE NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN BEFORE. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FOR RUINING 5CHAN. FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indian immigrants take jobs and drive down wages in fields that Americans actually want to work in

they dont even poo in the loo

I was going to say they seem really misogynistic, they're stinky, and often rude. I'm not sure if it's cultural that they have no manners (and are unable to integrate) or if we just get the rich ones who think they're special.

why are you so incompetent at running a country?

Low IQ population. It's all fun and games until they procreate so much they become the majority of the population in a democratic society and gain political power. Dumb policies everywhere driving the country to the ground.

>Sweden being racist
what the fuck?

We poo in the toilet like normal people. There is no open defecation. Just come to india and see. We even have a proper space program, unlike you cucks

DESIGNATED

There are no designated streets for defecation my friend.

POO

The only time I shit on street was after bad curry. Come visit india and see

No

>still use street even if you can afford a computer
IN

>Low IQ population. It's all fun and games until they procreate so much
>Favella-dweller Zika monkey

India is shit
>pic related

>happy birthday

what did the poo mean by this?

Right, that's why fucking UNICEF had to make a meme video out of you.

Tell me better why NZ lets indians to immigrate but doesnt let russian high educated,
efficient geophysicist, without language troubles?
what is the point why indians more?

IN

> t. Pajeet

Keep in mind India is so shitty even Brazil has a higher average IQ.

>Letting them immigrate into New Zealand was one of the best ideas we ever had

Even monkey Brazil is smarter then a poo

>more preferable

DESIGNATED

It's mostly a meme.

Most Indians I knew while I was in college were pretty cool dudes that worked hard.

Occasionally you'd have one that'd assume he was owed the world, but few and far between.

And yes, they smell like curry. As do their living situations.

Now onto the real reason for the hatred: Phone support is usually Indian and they can be assholes sometimes, but that's probably just a communication frustration. Nobody likes to get Pajeet'ed at when they're already frustrated and need to argue for a warranty on something you have proof of purchase.

SHITTING

>so shitty
>Brazil's economy and polity

google.co.in/amp/s/www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2016-08-31/brazil-economy-shrinks-0-6-percent-in-second-quarter

They dont belong in white countries. Theirs is a shit hole of their own making.

"Indians defecate everywhere," wrote VS Naipaul, a Pajeet from the Caribbean on his return to his homeland. "They defecate, mostly, beside the railway tracks. But they also defecate on the beaches; they defecate on the hills; they defecate on the river banks; they defecate on the streets; they never look for cover... The one thing we can and must learn from the West is the science of municipal sanitation."

>I'm actually interested as to what flaws you see in them.

Indians outside of India are perfectly fine, those are the ones that were the cream of the crop and managed to escape.

The ones trapped within that literal shithole should be pitied.

Also I hear they don't smell very good so if you have an indian co-worker, that might be a bit vexing.

The ones that live in India are shit. The ones that leave and live in western countries are better.

It's just memes. Poo in the loo, etcetera. Indian immigrants have quite low hygiene too, though. Still, they aren't outright shitty minority, no pun intended.

>There is no open defecation.

Are you talking about yourself? Our government is fucking retarded.

They make good music:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

British Indian. Here. No issues with Indians born and raised in western countries. Frsh off the boat Indians are the fucking worst and are atypical of the poo in loo stereotype. Creepy, no independent thought or common sense. Not all. But the vast majority. I've met some Indian dudes from India that were good blokes, bit rough round the edges but decent enough.

The majority of these fobs have done damage to the reps of Indians born in the west. Who were seen as decent and hardworking professionals and now fucking memed as it support poo in the loo no showering cunts.

I'm too much of an oldfag to be a poo meme or a coconut.

Are you describing whites or Indians

LOO

Indians speak good English, Dima.

envy. india stronk.

STREETS

Indians are subhuman filth

Don't you guys make fun of niggers for not believing in stats?

Listen mate, I'm fond of India. I like them.
We spend easily a hundred bucks NZ a fortnight on our flats purchase at the fantastic curry house on the corner at our local.

I like them. I went to private school with the son of the dairy owner. They're frequently wealthy, english speaking, smart, and basically -kiwi-.

But the population of India dwarfs NZ so greatly that if we took even 1% of their net immigration, it wouldn't be NZ, it would be India 2.0.

And they're everywhere now!
NZ mostly white?
Half the staff at the supermarket? Indian.
Passing people on the street?
Brown. White. Brown. Brown. Brown. White. White. Brown. White.
We're quickly very really becoming minoritys here.

When does it end?
No land for white men?

I like and respect India a lot, but the importing has to stop.

Actually, let me clarify!
Of all the jobs, work, money, that stuff that I FUCKING NEED TO LIVE,
Most of the jobs I can think of locally, are at least partly FILLED with Indians, bought to NZ, and occupying jobs that would otherwise be held by a local.
I'm no genius, that could be me. MY job.

Petrol station? Indians.
Dairy? Indians.
Curry Shack? Indians.
Burger wisconsin? Thats a mix. Theres two of those within reach.
The supermarket? 50% indians.
The OTHER dairy? Indians.
The 3 Pizza places?
Indians run the local Pizza hut.
Indians run the local Dominos.

Only burger wisconsin and Hell pizza (the pricier, more gourmet pizza place)
The only other buisiness within a mile of here is the hardware store, which is mostly white.

So, OF ALL THE BUSINESSES WITHIN 1 mile of my home, they're almost ALL INDIAN.

How SHOULD I feel as a white NewZealander?

t .Pajeet

Isn't the best thing to do: help improve developing nations so the people won't immigrate to western/European nations for a better life and economic benefit?

What if every young white person after finishing uni or doing a trade certificate went overseas for a few years to help other peoples. We would develop excellent alliances and people wouldn't invade our nations to take our jobs.

At least you're not french

yes, when i was younger I would like to to move to New Zealand. Finally they have left me no chance, after several interviews, but still sometimes offer spam abou ecologycal problems.
Now i see indians are welcome? I cant undestand that, but if ypur goverment is retarded.. that explains something. quotas on immigration - goooood for you they think. better not whites they suppose.
I feel good in Russia, but that was broken dream.

Wish I could get a cute russian girlfriend.

Goth is dead in the West, but NZ and Russia are in many senses 20 years behind the Brit-Merica line in many social trends, and I'm sure that Goth is dying but not dead in Russia.

Damn. I like Russian girls. Whats a pickup line I can use at least?

you never get a cute russian girlfriend, kumar

Why do you think I'm Indian? Because that American doesn't even know how to read?

Did you READ the bit where I said that we have to stop importing Indians and was complaining about how all the local buisinesses are run by indians, and perhaps, perhaps, they Tek Errr Jerrrrrrrbs ?

I know that American schooling has issues, but don't let his lack of comprehension infect you too.

I mean shit,
I said I was goth and INTO goth...

Any drawfag going to give us an icon of an Indian guy trying to go goth?

That shit is so painfully white that to claim I was indian makes Sup Forums look stupid.

>Why do you think I'm Indian?
you dont have a sence, like a indian. a was trolling, SORRY

No Fun Allowed.

I live in this small lil country, surrounded by India, called Bangladesh and as a neighbor, I have to say India is full of shit, no pun intended. Most of the Indians are fucking retard, men raping cows, women still living in stone age. They still have their stupid caste shit, theyre arrogant bastards who thinks they are the best at everything everywhere. They smell like shit. These are all facts.

Based Bengali

indians/tamils are the best immigrants we got, they are very similar in temper to us Swiss people, quiet , reserved

im not surprised a burger thinks they are arrogant, same with Australia and Russia

I ve got lots of horror stories about all of these people, coming here to study and renting one of my rooms. Russian guy puking in the flat, American breaking stuff and trying to cover it up, Australian generally being total niggers

never had a problem with Indians, there are quite a few of them here, an they are always quiet, polite, know the local language (or at least try to as oppose to other immigrants)

poo in loo

oh and the other reason is that slavs/burgers/strayans are LOUD as fuck, they constantly need to talk, yell and be as loud as possible

Asians and Indians are very quiet in contrast

Success breeds jealousy.
Loo cucks watch Tyrone fuck his wife while shitting in a loo.
Volkish feelings only thrive when you shit with folks in the streets.

This is how you pay us for liberating you, all the people in your god damn County jump borders become rag pickers in India no joke

>t. Paki rape baby of 1971

Indians don't have manners. I swear there's absolutely no courtesy in their culture..