What you think about taking baking soda to combat cancer and other health problems...

What you think about taking baking soda to combat cancer and other health problems? They dont want goyim to know this knowleage. Shit just cured myself from tescicle inflamation and fucked up colon SRS.

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/fc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you take it? Proportions to water? I know too much can fuck your gut health up a bit, but that's easy enough to bring back.

bump

I use it as deodorant

Last spring this guy was trying to sell me a dufflebag of weed while telling me how baking soda fixes the ph Balance of my blood or some shit.

Sounded pretty legit, tbqh.

yes you can fuck your gut, you should take hal of teaspoon to full teaspoon and falf of lemon. Do not eat 2 hours before and after drinking it. You will feel amazing after just doing in once. I feels amazing to be albe to masturbate again

This is why people smoke crack dumbass.

I can tell you this is bullshit for many reasons, the main being that this will fuck up your stomach. Secondif it was actually effective in curing cancer or anything else it would have been repackaged as "medical grade" and sold at a massive mark up.

So can you smoke baking soda and get wasted?

it cost literally nothing so jews cant make money on it as a drug

People think ingesting bases or acids change your blood pH. Cute. Your body regulates your blood pH.
fucking retards think you can just make shit up and magically you are a doctor.

If you're willing to do that, you should probably read this page:

>Educate Yourself, forbidden cures
educate-yourself.org/fc/

>Secondif it was actually effective in curing cancer or anything else it would have been repackaged as "medical grade" and sold at a massive mark up
Wrong:
Most professionals and experts have codes they have to abide by in relation to simple everyday products being used for the purpose of something else already considered the standard for things in an commercial aplication and face legal repercussion if they don't.

The other thing you said is wrong too and:

The Jew in Australia doesn't want you to know you're brain and your body needs iodine. So you can't even buy it at the pharmacy (anymore) unless disguised in a pretty pink bottle with a pregnant woman on it because they make sure pregnant women get it because you actually need it.

They put iodine in table salt because people need it and it doesn't show up in most foods.
Are you fucking retarded? You can't hardly buy salt without it being iodized.

>People think ingesting bases or acids change your blood pH. Cute
Think it's the ph of the stomach. Don't worry

>They put iodine in table salt because people need it and it doesn't show up in most foods.Are you fucking retarded? You can't hardly buy salt without it being iodized.
It's table salt. Sodium chloride. Fluoride and Sodium chloride are the same in make as iodine and block your body's ability to absorb iodine almost entirely.

And if it's tin foil? Then why cant you buy it as a supplement yet the government makes companies add it to salt by law? And why the fuck do they put fluoride in the water? BECAUSE YOUR TEETH NEED IT? ARE YOU SERIOUS? WHY DON'T THEY JUST PUT SOME RAINBOWS IN RAINBOW LAND!

do it

kek

dubs

ur funny

low quality shitposting. 2.5/10 saged.

Fuck and here I've been using activated almonds like a schmendrick.