Oy Gevalt the schwartze wants in on our club!

Oy Gevalt the schwartze wants in on our club!

Other urls found in this thread:

blackgolfclubs.com/black-golf-clubs-listing.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't niggers start their own club? Normal clubs for normal men (white Anglo Protestant) nigger clubs for uncivilised savages and kike clubs for the people who killed Jesus

Why do kikes love golf so much?

Golf is really popular in Canada, for $20 you can play a game it's really cheap everyone goes at least once. I think More people play golf in Canada than hockey, I remember reading that

It's math

you can network and make business deals while not doing any actual work

blackgolfclubs.com/black-golf-clubs-listing.html

probably none good enough for Barry though

I wasn't aware that Jews had such a penchant for golf. Anyway, to answer your question, golf is fucking awesome. You get to hang out with your buddies, have a few drinks, bullshit, and walk around in nature.

Maybe it's a good course.

Seriously though, I don't think even the whitest actually secret racist country club in the country would keep the motherfucking president out.
Oy motherfucking vey.

They'd just play basketball

Not to mention drive a fucking gold cart.
Shit I wanna go golfing one day. It looks fun.

Probably America too. It's an old mans sport. Fun for all ages

I lived in a town where they had golf cart paths. Almost every family had golf carts. The high school had golf cart parking since kids as young as 14 could drive them

>Dark irony
>Dark

Not very subtle with the black jokes are we

Discrimination based on your phony religion is probably the stupidest thing in human history. *tips fedora*

Does Israel even have any large golf courses

But he is Jewish... ahh i see. Nice cover, Obama.

>Historically, Jewish country clubs were founded precisely because other clubs kept Jews out.
Sure they were (((Shukert))), just like the synagoges were founded because Churches kept Jews from joining right?

Now that other clubs let anyone in, shouldn't the Jewish clubs do the same?

Because their 6 gorillion made good fertilizer.

>tfw a stupid gentile wants to keep hanging around your club after he has outlived his usefulness

Can't find the chart but there are golf clubs that have a higher centrality score than the bohemian grove and shit like that. Basically if you're in on of those you have have pathways into most major companies, the government, and so on. I think the american business council was top of the list.

They still discriminate based on income, job type etc. Depending on the club of course