Scandinavian Thread

How do we get rid of the Jews and other vermin infesting this land?

Sweden
Norway
Denmark

There are just about no Jews in Europe now. They went to Israel, remember?

You're not allowed in this thread Jew.

procreate out the ass

do it like somalis do with 4 kids per person

sven you need to lift and fuck some sweet blonde pussy

ethnic cleansing, what else?

literally what makes you think that would help
scandinavian birthrates have always been very low comparatively, due to the harsh winters we adopted a more high-investment style of breeding
having 4 kids per person isn't something you can do where crops only grow 1/4th of the year, it's an incredibly irresponsible and shitskin-tier way of breeding, and having more kids certainly doesn't negate the flow of migrants coming in - which is the real issue isn't it, the migrants

literally the only thing we need to do is stop and reverse the multicultural experiment, and literally everything will work itself out

Why would you want to end the master race? Seems primitive. Like the fear of artificial intelligence. Oh, my children.

by continuing to import shitskin in mass quantities, keep up the good work faggots

A purge would do. With guns and fire.

Seems primitive to have to be a leech on other countries to survive.

>Estonia

SOON WE WILL UNITE

They aren't actually Syrians though, it's just that everyone has to claim being from Syria to get Asylum.

We need to get rid of the social democratic parties.

I feel so sad for you Nords.. Amazing history, culture, beautiful people... But what hope is there now? The minds of your youth have been corrupted, a virus has been let in with open arms

>But what hope is there now?

70% of the afghans who arrived last year will be deported. Thats around 100.000 people.
The problem is second generation immigrants though, a 16 year old kid just got killed in my hometown and its like the 9th or 10th shooting this year (yep). The gangs are made up of guys born here, not afghans and syrians.
We really need to do something about them, i know that the danes have the same problems.

Daily reminder Denmark would be swedish right now if the Dutch didn't help them. We were starving them out in Copenhagen but the dutch jews came to their rescue. Sad!

>Scandinavian Thread
>Map show Fennoscandia
>Denmark obscured by cloud

Looks like a benis with the end snibbed

SNEEP

After seeing what you did with Scania, I think everyone is thankful Sweden didn't win. I mean, the Danes wouldn't even take it back if you offered it for free, that's how much of a shit hole you made it. All the previous Danish possessions would have been better off today if they'd remained under their rule.

Get out left.

No, we need to have a Nationalist Social Democratic party ;).

What's the matter, Sven? Can't handle a few hard truths?

Was the one killed white? Was he a drug addict/criminal?

It's just the rules.

Looks like racial cleansing is the only answer then, amirite ?

Sign me in.

(((Swedish poster)))

Physical removal my dude but we all know you'd never do it

Are you a proper "Murman" though?

Kvestion for de ingebjorgs in de tryd:

Does anyone actually live in a fjord anymore? Do you guys have a scandi version of hillbillies that live out in the country and are religious/traditionalist? What is the general consensus on the Christianization of Scandinavia? Good or bad, is Harald Bluetooth considered a good guy or a bad guy.

Murmans are Norwegians, aren't they? I am but a simple saam tending to my deers.

Vad är ditt problem då?

Ivan I already specified the countries allowed.

I have heard that Murmansk got it's name from all the Norwegians there, "Murman" = "Norman"

You can't just ignore a part of the Scandinavian peninsula like we aren't there.

You mean just like how the Swedes were helped by their German and Hanseatic bumboys in the 1501–12 war?

Typical Swedish hypocrisy.

getting rid of leftist government would help

As if loser

kek, germans fleeing south

honorary nordic reporting in

how goes it my fellow nördbrös?
lutefisk rules amirite

Christianity is all but gone. Marriage and funerals are still done in churches and such, for the most parts, but little else.

Any revival of native religion, or is it just larpers? I suppose it wouldn't be larping if they raised their kids in it and they grew up believing it unironically.

It's not even the same. You were literally finished, starving in Copenhagen. If you got no help you'd be flying the swedish flag just like Skåne right now. Luckily for you, the germans and the dutch helped your country, which is why you still exist as a nation.

Du antyder att Malmö inte är Sveriges rumphål. Är du anställd av Wolodarski eller Helin?

Nej det antyder jag inte, du verkar ha problem med läsförståelsen.

Probably not. There are some virtues to be taught, but too diffuse to really make anything out of it.

Enkelt förklarat: Du blev tillsagd att södra Sverige har blivit ett rumphål under svenskt styre. Det är sant.

Sen säger du "Get out left" som om det inte vore sant. Vill du hjälpa mig med läsförståelsen?

Answer? Stop climate change. It's is a Jewish conspiracy to make the Nordlands inhabitable for degenerate, culturally regressive southlanders.

Felskrivning ditt klappmongo,

Get out LEAF*

You already know the answer

Yet you didn't get us, even with your French-funded army. Must hurt so bad.

Also, Gondor needed the aid of Rohan to fend off the hordes of Mordor. We're the good guys, it's fairly obvious.

Trådens regler.

Okej, då förstår jag. När du "stavar fel" är det jag som är et klappmongo. Det kan jag leva med.

Okej, är du klar nu eller?

Buy a long black rifle and start a farm business

Yes people live in fjords, only in norway though. We have our hillbillies yes, "bonnar" in the South and "bönder" in the North. You have christian, traditionalist hillbillies in central sweden, and hunter/cajun type hillbillies in the North. There is no christianity here. Nobody gives a shit about history Before the 19th Century.

keep Skyrim for the Nords

Áh helviti maður, eg sá hann sjálvan Steingrím úti í fjósinum fyrradagin, hann var so skít hann helt at tað var 2012, tvætlið má fáa hjálp frá onkran áðrenn hann ger okkurt beinleiðis lívshættisligt.