Irrefutable evidence the american empire is behind worldwide terrorism

the interracial homosexual loving american empire is keen on obliterating all free nations that stand against its disgusting sick agenda.
free people of the world must unite and gang up on these degenerate freaks.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHfBIO-alTI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

>Poor russia is wuz a gud boi. Puudin din du nuffins.

youtube.com/watch?v=9FnO3igOkOk

>mountains of evidence showing US is responsible for fucking up the middle east, south america, ISIS, Ukraine, economic terrorism etc.
>WE DINDU NUFFIN!

Fuck off.

ROMANIAN
GIPSY, ROMA.

learn the difference

Somalian nigger

Learn the difference.

Can't hear you over all this freedom.

You hate america? Get in line. Nobody gives a shit.

>Freedom
Top kek

And i don't hate America actually. I hate how you are a globalist jewish tool and fooled almost everyone that fucking shit up is good.
Next in line: europe

>freedom
lol

>I hate how you are a globalist jewish tool

Says the guy posting russian propaganda as evidence.

>an argument

you don't even have the freedom of expressing your thought without being lynched by a pack of blacks.

>a british guy talking over a fancy video is irrefutable evidence

I don't deny our Jew overlords do fucked up things, but your title is as gay as AIDS

Great redpill. The terrible secret of the world is that "globalism" is just a cipher for American imperialism. The secret committee behind all of this is American corporate and industry leaders, and the foreign wealth that benefits from the protection racket of the legions.

But we do have the right to express our thoughts just before slaughtering a mob of rabid niggers.

this is how freedom looks in america

It what way is it not an expression of freedom, you dumb cunt?

Do you even know what we're talking about when we say freedom? Do you even understand the concept?

You must be a nigger yourself with this level of discourse.

That's not my bag , baby

Kek bless

It's not us , it's the combine

christ, these videos are high quality shit these days

It'd be funny if they tried "no knock" in my neighborhood, dead fascists everywhere.

Russia was founded and is still run by jews .

Jewish leaders , they are not americans .

We all know this isnt america's agenda we are besieged by cultural marxism around the world. We must all stand together!

Oh shit, that is some bad ass propaganda.

Hello there operative nr 45 of the Hillary Cunt/China/Russia destabilizing division

The cremation of care symbolizes the destruction of care. The people who do this, know they are committing or going to commit terrible evil. They dont care about that so they destroy care itself.

Here are your disgusting parents I shot myself back in 1989, I cannot wait to do it again, I hope Matisse does it in the USA under Trump, all communists must die