So was it a Sup Forums hoax or not?

I'm confused. I was on here a few days ago and everyone said this was real. Now I'm being told it was fake. Did Sup Forums make up the docs or are they legitimate?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0
twitter.com/trsprudence
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.rs98jKlKk#.eiAJo727d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everything is real. We're the last hope for humanity.

It doesn't matter. What matter is that this fag sounds like my grumpy granny 24/7

Doesn't matter, it's a winning narrative. It's real if we assert it.

That post isn't accurate
We "leaked" the peepee fanfic to Wilson
Who gave it to McMuffin
Who gave it to the MI6 guy
Who gave it to the DNC and McCain
McCain gave it to the FBI
Someone at the FBI leaked it to the Press

Shut up discount Serbia

I don't get it either. Why would Sup Forums write this about their god emperor?

wrong

OP my favorite part of the Buzzfeed, CNN and CIA report reads as follows.

>"holding a plate of Chicken Tenders yelling at his daughter".

*Official John McCain and CIA seal*

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0

It was a prank bro! Chill 9-11 was a prank!

We proved the CIA and media are full of shit.

Sup Forums is literally became MSM

The """report""" was just Sup Forums memes and copy pasta tier bullshit

No, literally no evidence to suggest it was and the story doesn't fit.

*trump says all things that are true*
>shills, commies, libsshits get triggered

8 years of these laughs, while I fill a third gun safe.

What about the memes in the report, I thought that was the proof, but apparently there are no memes in the document at all, they were all made up

twitter.com/trsprudence

Apparently this guy is the source of the peepee thing and will be releasing the proofs soon. If he's larping, he's a lot more dedicated than most. But then cultivating fake twitter accounts was part of the story anyway, so who knows.

There were plenty of memes in the peepee story
The rest of the dossier wasn't us

Which page of the dossier was that ?

Chicken tendies and anime seems like the calling card of the Sup Forums hacker himself. Plus those old posts which collaborate the timeline

We faked it. Don't believe the (((MSM))) and their lies

He also said he contacted these people, so if they confirm they were contacted with the story, then it definitely was him

REEEEE GIB TENDIES MUMMA SLUT

Turns out it was Jeb Bush, out of all people.

I gues no one ever told poor Meryl that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Kek.

Thanks for the new aesthetics user

We had nothing to do with it. The while thing was created by 9gag.

>Did Sup Forums make up the docs or are they legitimate?

yeah he was at it all night.

>unironically believing this

Depends on how stupid you are, if we want to accept this report as credible.

Let's just focus on the Harambe claim. So, in 2016, Trump witnessed Harambe getting shot, and despite Harambe being so popular that 11k people wrote that name for president....no one noticed Trump was there? That he ordered a Russian military agent to throw an American child into the enclosure with the gorilla, just to see what would happen...and no one is talking about this?

People make vague retarded posts like 5 times a day on the off chance that shit actually happens. Those posts were confirmed bullshit and the screencaps were edited.

>Did Sup Forums make up the docs or are they legitimate?

>"...holding a plate of Chicken Tenders yelling at his daughter".
>Watching anime with Russian prostitutes

You tell me you fucking faggots.

>being an unbeliever

You must be new

No smoking gun for sure but it supports the tendies and anime

Being this naive...

It's a meta troll history, we trolled breibart and all the retarded right "news" by pretending we wrote the report and those retards took the hook, line and sink.
You just keep playing along

>edited
>after docs have been released
So Sup Forums Grandmaster time-hackers edited official CIA documents as well as reports issued by CNN and Buzzfeed, adding in the parts that were already in released docs.

Here's your (You).

>Falling for the trolls
Plebbit

Trump has better hair and fewer wrinkles.

>A fucking cactus

I kept calling my tendies 'chicken nuggers' yesterday and my mom lashed out at me and told me to stop doing that, she said it was "creepy".

that wasn't in the dossier you fucking retard

go back to the_donald and be cancer there

We have significantly more credibility.

Why are redditors the most humorously banukrupt people on the internet?

your only "proof" is some vague posts from november, you also don't have any evidence that rick wilson was involved

disinfo shills trying to gaslight this thread
How much is CNN paying you worthless fucks?

>what is photoshop
Did you even read the actual docs, you gullible retard? Or did you just skim the generals for screenshots of the docs and articles?

looks like Conan

Seriously CTR thinks they can file bankrupcy papers and shutdown website and we will think they are gone.

Probably because you're a 30 year old man acting like a 6 year old boy.

Does anyone have the dossier in searchable PDF form ? I'd bet if you found meme phrases like "big guy" "for you", "tendies", "reeee" or similar you can instantly prove it was a Sup Forums fake.

I always knew McMuffin was CIA plant

We don't need it. We have significantly more credibility by simply knowing about it when it was supposed to be secret.

The media can fabricate whatever they want, they have millions of dollars. That's why the credibility falls to us.

Can they really disinfo this? Media is shown to be 'fake news' regardless.

I think mcfuffin is just a retard boy scout

Almost definitely a Sup Forums prank.
Since when do sources get revealed? Oh that's right, they needed some credibility and saw some people weren't buying it, so they just openly told everyone the source despite that being a gigantic FUCK YOU to the source.

More likely scenario:
>Shit people aren't buying it
>OK who can we pay to say they were the source?
>How about this well-connected ex-MI6 agent turned businessman? Might he be willing to accept a large payment in exchange for the credibility he uses to make money with?
>Well gee that's not a bad idea, let's give him a call

wow nice argument, do you actually believe the tendie shit was in the dossier? you can check you know
>anyone trying to separate fact from bullshit is CTR
this is how retards think
buzzfeed.com/kenbensinger/these-reports-allege-trump-has-deep-ties-to-russia?utm_term=.rs98jKlKk#.eiAJo727d

spoiler: the shit you mentioned isn't in there
you don't have any credibility, why should I believe you when you present little to no evidence?

Fuck off shill

>My people will have a full report.
He knows they are full of shit.
Whether or not Sup Forums made it it is fake. It is the most blatant bullshit I've ever seen.

>why should I believe you when you present little to no evidence?

You're not going to believe me anyway, since you're an ideological shill.

The screencap is evidence enough of awareness to push credibility in our favor.

Inject report to Agencies.
Reveal that they have it to Buzzfeed.
Get published. Wreck media.

Simple. Operation.

>We have significantly more credibility by simply knowing about it when it was supposed to be secret.
Except that you didn't. Stop larping faggot and go back to plebbit.

Catholic commie pagan

You're really working for that 0.02 aren't you? So which one should I read? The original that was first circulated or the "real" one that's been edited to remove that parts that make CNN, Buzzfeed, and the CIA openly look like the fucking tards they are. Oh wait it doesn't matter they do a well enough job of that on their own regardless of the edits.

You're not fooling anyone here you worthless fuck. Your bosses are fucked.

Someone give me the low-down on this, didn't lurk these last few days

this is why Sup Forums has turned to shit, retards coming from /r/the_donald want to live in a fantasy world and anybody who calls them out is a "shill"

read the fucking dossier, user is right you just looked at fake screenshots because you're reddit cancer
>i want it to be true therefore it is
why are you so desperate for this to be your doing anyway? it HURT donald trump

idiots

Does it matter where they came from?

You do realize Sup Forums has been trolling the media for over 100 years right?

This year we were in over drive

Also did you hear Will Smith was found dead at the Scientology center in LA this morning?

the ORIGINAL one that started this shit

fucking do your research before trying to tell others what's real and what isn't

>evidence

E D I T E D
D
I
T
E
D

This guy get it, he acts like he really believes its true.
Why can't the rest of you faggots do the same?

>it HURT donald trump

Not at all. It allowed him to strike down CNN and other unreliable mainstream media.

Your shilling needs significant work.

>Except that you didn't.

The archives paint an entirely different picture.

A better one than the shills. "Can't. Stump."

>denial
you retard that's the original report that caused the media storm

by the way, where is your proof that it's edited? it seems to me you're just pulling these ideas out of your ass
>OMG SHILL SHILL!!11!11!

>it HURT donald trump

you're an actual retard

>>OMG SHILL SHILL!!11!11!

Well you obviously are. It's textbook even. Why are you so insistent?

It's common practice for shills to insist on disinformation, then defend it by claiming others uncaringly called them shills.

Some 4channers trolling the al-right while at the same time trying to defend trump, this is brilliant!

>still trying to gaslight this thread
You realize globalist loyalists like you will be strung up right next to your masters, right? This isn't your MSM forum. You have no power in this place.

That ree though...

>globalist loyalists

So, you believe he's really UK, or using a proxy?

It's really unfortunate that the Media has decided it wants to pursue world domination like this. Haven't they learned anything from Goebbels' End?

the intelligence are using to put more dirt on trump, whether it's real or not
what disinformation? I'm calling out bullshit

there's a fucking guy in this thread who thinks the tendie shit was actually in the dossier and when you show him what was released he insists that it's edited without giving any evidence

you can't argue with these idiots, this kind of closed minded retards are ruining this board
>globalist loyalists like you
wait what? you just keep making shit up

you realise only people over the age of 18 are allowed to post on this website

Deluded poltards really believe this.

You have to go back

what don't you agree with?

It's hilarious you're insisting CNN imploding and Buzzfeed sinking is hurting Trump while also trying to claim you're not a shill

You both should probably go back.

Glory to Kek.

okay, so it did probably hurt buzzfeed, not sure about CNN though

>omg somebody's paying you to have a different opinion than me!!!11
>kek reddit meme

go back to /r/the_donald

>Deluded shills believe anyone here is falling for their gaslighting and disinfo

lol. Get ready to have that neck stretched.

Reddit claimed the rumor was started on Sup Forums, and the day reddit did, that was the first time this was ever discussed on Sup Forums.

>he lost the argument and retreats to calling everybody shills

where's your proof of the tendie shit by the way, still waiting on it

Seriously, what are you trying to do
Do you realize there are 2 types of people posting here, the ultratroll who knows its fake but does it for the lullz, and the true fanatic who'll defend trump no matter what
It's a fools errand to go against this, here?

>11 posts by this id
Try to get up into the high 20s like yesterday. I believe you were using a Croatian proxy.

yes, I know

just pissed that retarded fanatics from reddit have ruined Sup Forums

you're right it's pointless trying to argue with these idiots

>lost the argument
There is no argument here you retard, there is only you shilling for CNN and conceding Buzzfeed as collateral damage to try and save face. The originals were edited after the fact to save face, the archives show this so once again: Who the FUCK are you trying to fool here?

It was CTR then us trolling them with their slander trust me I'm John from 4 Chan

>The originals were edited after the fact to save face, the archives show this
now a smart person would then show us the archives he speaks of

Guys we already we didn't do it, what part of trolling you don't understand?
As for the real trump fanatic, they are lost to reality, you can't help them, no one else can.

>loses the argument
>claims others lost

Classic shill

A smart person would remember that links were posted earlier. A smart person would also remember that they even replied to said links.

So much for that liberal education right?

>Sup Forums damage control

it is totally real

There are two links in this thread. A YouTube link and the link from the supposedly "edited" release

just checked, found nothing

is it meant to be the twitter link?

You aren't pissing anyone, well, maybe the true believers, but as I have said in this thread, they are way too lost to be affected by facts they are living in a post-thruth world.

Archive links in the top left.