Martin Shkreli

So how do you feel about him? I personally like him and I think he is an interesting dude.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
youtube.com/watch?v=ny5rsB93WpE
youtube.com/watch?v=nQlLCQTgyCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's an arrogant fuck, but likable to a degree. I saw him on some Destiny vods and he definitely seems like he was railroaded by the media.

At the same time the charges against him seem pretty legit, he failed to fulfill his fiduciary obligations to his hedge fund so I guess he's a bit fucked.

I want to stay up late each unhealthy food and troll normies with him.

>106926529
I don't like albanian autists and I don't like slavs either. piss of serbdumb

don't give a fuck

This has nothing to do with politics.

Sage report hide.

He's basically us if we somehow managed to get rich so yeah he's pretty cool.

He gets a lot of flack for raising the price of the EpiPen to insane amounts, but the guy is a busniness man. Besides you don't need an EpiPen to administer Epinephrine all you need is a syringe to deliver it intramuscularly which is a hell of a lot cheaper then the EpiPen autoinjector. In fact the Ambulance group I work with got rid of the EpiPens because we found we wasting so much money because we never use them that or people had EpiPens on them and would use them prior to EMS arrival.

He's gonna be with Milo tonight so that should be interesting.

oh yeah, can't wait to watch him with Milo. It's definitely going to be interesting

Hes pretty good guy. I would be his buddy, but i dont really like people or talk to them ever

>raising the price of epipen
citation needed
you've got the wrong guy mate

>albanian
not even once

"Get out of my swamp"
- Morton Shrek, 2017

arrogant insecure autist but i like him

he sucks dick and I'm sick of hearing about this clown, get him out of here and bring us a new actor

What he did was basically like running outside and screaming "Fuck all niggers!"

Obviously has poor decision-making skills.

But hilarious nonetheless

Saw him at a Manhattan Starbucks once and thought he looked familiar, he kept staring at me waiting for him to recognize him. It was p sad desu.

He's a funny guy, but holy fuck does he look like a creep

>born in Brooklyn, made his way to the top through hard work
>redpilled to shit
>a complete troll who makes fun of snowflakes
>smug af during his congressional hearing
>good taste in music
>works towards curing rare diseases
>actually helps people

Dont believe in the msm bullshit of "muh medical care", the guy gives a shit ton of the stuff away for free of people can afford it.

The guy is a complete G. Check out his discord, the guys over there are pretty based.

Faggot

>Martin Shkreli
My apologies he didn't raise the price of EpiPen it was another drug. He just commented on the matter.

Thank You

Thought it was HIV meds

Also a psychopath

This explains the majority of his behaviour

he is a faggot and so are you

It was. That shit isn't exactly cheap to produce.

Dude is fucking based
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

I want to suck his dick

He's a rich and snobby kike that has zero conscience, just gas Jews people not like/defend them

I think Shkreli is a pretty cool guy. eh trolls normies and doesn't afraid of anything...

At the very least, if you hate Shkreli more than Big Pharma guys, then you should kill yourself. This guy stuck it to Big Pharma and helped people, of course raising the price of a drug by 5000% makes for a particularly damaging headline which Big Pharma and the media used excellently, but it effected a small amount of patients, and the whole cost is paid for by the Insurance company industry, and if not he gave his drugs away for free to uninsured people.

So what happens when you piss off Big Pharma and Insurance industries, well there you have it.

>things that never happened

Its pretty believable, if you follow him he always livestreams himself doing random shit in manhattan.

classic meme

>Shkreli wanted to help people

When will this fucking meme die holy shit

It's EXTREMELY cheap to produce

Bantzmaster pharmabro

t. martin with pepe pin

Give this a watch, hes an arrogant troll but watch this, theres countless other videos of explanations, way too many.

youtube.com/watch?v=ny5rsB93WpE

He seems cool, but as a serb you should have learned not let an albanian onto your good side

youtube.com/watch?v=nQlLCQTgyCk
Without the body language commentary

>Shkreli is a trustworthy source

Simply ebin

Look up psychopathy/antisocial personality disorder on Google if you want to understand why this subhuman acts the way he does

made me chuckle. this fuckin guy.

I have a little cousin who has a genetic disease and alot of businesses in the area leave out those buckets to collect money for her care. One got stolen and it had a pretty large sum in it. This guy heard about it and tweeted about her which is a big help considering how rare and unknown the issue is and I'm pretty sure he made a donation himself. As far as I'm concerned he's a good dude.

I might not agree with his actions but him and his attitude are remarkable.

>implying most people on Sup Forums don't have antisocial personality disorder

Yes, I am implying that

Burger understanding of ethnic relations, everyone

He's a good guy who doesn't give a shit about how the masses percieve him

A 9d chessmaster

There's a good channel called FreeMartinShkreli or something like that with a few good videos of him going 1 on 1 with missinformed callers

>t. femanon

r-right?

I wish ;_;

he's ok i guess

He's probably a pretty alright dude if one is able to just shut the fuck up and give what he has to say a listen for a second.

Because Im sure he made his millions by not knowing what the fuck he was talking about.

He didn't do anything wrong.

I like him, he seems to be cool and quite knowledgeable, I'd also estimate his IQ to be >160. He has some educational videos on his youtube channel, on first sight it's some basic chemistry and a few finance vids, will probably watch through all the finance vids when I'm done with my STEMcuck exams.

Judging from where he came from (working class family) he really made it (loaded and shitposting all over the internet)

It's actually pretty cheap to produce, it's just not as effective anymore due to increased resistance, which is normal with any viral infection

Hi Martin.

I still don't understand the whole price hiking thing can someone red pill me

hes nice, i like his chemistry stuff on jewtube

He is what we all would be if we were billionaires

why dont you date him

Hi.

I'm probably not the Martin you are thinking tough.

He increased the price of Daraprim a drug used to treat toxoplasmosis.

he outjewed the jews basically

doesn't affect the consumers too much iirc, it rather screws over the jewish american health mafia

>companies weren't making pill
> Shkreli buys rights to pill
>Makes pill again, has to raise price to make it slightly profitable
>Full course is still far less than similar drugs

this. because it's so old and not effective, it's literally only effect is, it just fucks with the immune system of the user

Funny & seems nice. Would befriend.

HOL UP

From what I understand (correct me if I'm wrong), he raise the prices not for the consumer but for the insurance companies that buy the drug, the consumer doesn't pay the difference?

Which part of the company do you work in? You are clearly not in EMS because the idea that all you need is a syringe is retarded.

>No.

DAMN REFUTED Sup Forums BTFO DRUMPF ON SUICIDE WATCH

I can but there's been a price hike on the red pill so it's going to cost you

Yes. And he will give the drug to you for free if you can't afford it.

But wahhh Shkreli is evil and mean and I have a leftist agenda to push

I don't know the burgers healthcare system well enough to know the answer to that. Either way someones paying for the raised price

However, if he didn't raise it no one would even be printing the drug, people who actually need it praise him

He's one of us but more corrupt. If I had a weaker conscience I would probably end up just like him.

This.

He jacked up the prices on some ultra-rare medication that almost no one was buying and lowered the prices on drugs for more common conditions.

nigger he's money, why wouldn't you want to end up like him

From what I understand, the American left thinks giving subsidies to major corporations benefits the public. Isn't that how obamacare works?

Only if they're owned by the government

Because there's more important things in life than shekels, kike

A lot of people hate him. That can't be fun. I think most people would rather just have the money.

I thought public enterprise (government owned) was a big no no in America.