BUMP

Can it be saved?

what voting?

bump for later

BE WARNED OF ANYONE POSTING
>some jews are okay lol
>israel is good because jews will keep to themselves
>based , why did we dislike them??
>wow why do you hate muslims they're just victims of the jews false flags (you have to love one or the other if you're a kike puppet)
>some jews are actually pro-white like us! we should ally with them like hitler did! (ignoring that hitler would not sign the haavara agreement if he knew they'd create the holohoax)

Too many newfaggots will see the well poisoning and believe it, especially if you just glance at posts here. The poison is seeping. Their poison will ultimately be our death.

We propose:
a) no more browning the west
b) no more supporting the EU and UN (who are indubitably arms of the Jewish political class's dominance)
c) no more warmongering with russia to distract russians and americans from their interior (jewry) problems
d) NO support for Israel, or other "good muslims". Be it in finance or military. Cut them off at the root. Watch them infight without our feeding hand.
e) NO more foreign aid to areas for the sake of foreign aid. Foreign aid should be used only to help a nation after a disaster. An annual stipend in the form of "aid" is theft from taxpayers and facilitates third world nations having exploding populations (who then flow across open borders into europe, russia, and the USA)

SUBVERSION & DISPLACEMENT IS THEIR END GAME

Their new playbook is trying to DISCREDIT positive policies and poison the well

Notice a massive bump in "jews are okay if they stay in israel goy" and "muslims arre just victims of the jews"/"false flag semites dindu nuffin" shilling?

Notice shills saying "le dividing zionist jews against other jews! Look at how publicly upset these jews are!!" and then ignoring how jews will publicly play enemy with their allies (a la USA and USSR to distract both their citizenry) to facilitate destroying host nations?

youtube.com/watch?v=6IhsJnGy6Ec

Bump

beware of anyone posting dylan roof is good because they are fucking idiots or shills who pray for more like him since he help's the lefts narrative.

cheque'd

youtube.com/watch?v=8rIguM71LQI

Bump with some info on the religion of pieces

> le blue FL meme

Some more info on the religion of pieces

WEEDMAN CASTRO STRIKES AGAINST US!

Will trump make loyal wolf girls real for his best supporters?!

Stormfront is an FBI honey pot, they want to make all white nationalists look bad

Ignore anyone posting

This pasta

Maybe. But be ready to stand against the Leaf menace.

Wolf girls and cat girls! TRUMP will make anime real!

REMINDER THAT Sup Forums IS A BOARD OF PEACE. DO NOT REPLY TO SHILLS.

Yaaaaaaas bae!!!!

>“Canada is a separate country from the United States and there are things that we hold dear that the Americans haven’t prioritized,” the Canadian prime minister said at a town hall event on Thursday. “I’m never going to shy away from standing up for what I believe in, whether it’s proclaiming loudly to the world that I am a feminist, whether it’s understanding that immigration is a source of strength for us and Muslim Canadians are an essential part of the success of our country today and into the future.”

We May Need a Second Wall

Always ready to rake the leaves !

Genetically engineered when?!?

MOOK

incoming cringe, also point and laugh at the leafs.
youtube.com/watch?v=8dwuneTdVzU

>catgirls

>armed citizen saved cop from likely BLM terrorist

youtube.com/watch?v=8VP0cOhH47M

>this wont be on the news past today

This thing will sell like hotcakes. The Red Menace of the North will face justice for all it has done.

Fuck off you annoying centipede faggots

>literally has QQ in ID

fitting

I can't wait until america is great again

Thinks like the kebab coming over from the failed multicultural state of canada will be peanuts compared to what we overcame to get to that point

I shit posted everyone that said florida would be blue before the election. Feels good man.

youtube.com/watch?v=tmj5z7MRZGU

If all jews are bad why did you vote for Trump? His campaign and family are full of them.

>this wont be on the news past today
Not until we purge the communists from our media

Fuck you and your MAGA, awoo corps, rare pepes and 'pede shit

You mean the jews.

dont forget to study the guide to forum spies and immunize yourself to all tactics

Obama fucked the refugees from commie cuba before leaving. What's everyones opinion on that situation?

DRUMPF xD
Let russian hooker pee on him.

I wonder if Savage went on Sup Forums, saw all the awoos and left in disgust

Brett Beir isn't that bad.

He only did it because Cubans vote republican

What stream are we watching?

GIBS FOR DEM PROGRAMZ

Them too, but that's a given

Communists are much more dangerous, they are the foot soldiers and the rabid dogs while the jews control the machine

A catgirl fine too... As long as they don't want equality with wolfgirls.

Lies of omission are still lies, user.

When the next hearing?
Or they already finished?
Anyone have a schedule?

It keeps them the fuck out of our nation, and it pisses of the Cubans already here, making them less likely to vote Democrat.

Obama was being spiteful but it works out for us.

Kek

Justice is coming.

Why does nobody talk about him?

Oh fuck off Stormfag

We used to find you guys funny but now you're getting really annoying

Sup Forums not even /new/ or /n/ was ever a concensus of you nat-soc faggots

Sup Forums is Sup Forums and you don't run shit here faggots

It's ok because we all know the new Cubans are commies (mostly).

So Obama accidentally did us a favor by being Raul Castro's bitch.

(Castro wants to avoid further brain drain when professionals escape Cuba)

His jokes are hit and miss

Yeah I kind of like it. It fixes one immigration problem while the democrats take all the heat for it.

Soon.

Fuck off retard, Trump is a zionist / civic nationalist / decent person, go back TRS or whatever shithole you came from.

Definitely don't think he deserves to be on that list.

Not with the likes of Rachel Maddow and Blitzer.

Damn it feels good to be a Georgian.

>As long as they don't want equality with wolfgirls.

I hope he gets voted out very soon

We always mocked neonazis and stormfags for not containing their power level and becoming useful idiots for the left's propaganda

Hearings start again next Tuesday

Tuesday

Trump general has been infected with shills from the beginning. Every single fucking thread is spammed with anime posters with their 'ebin Awoo pictures'.

It's so fucking sad. The only reason I can see why they keep posting anime is to undermine the legitimacy of Trump and particularly his fan base. They try to make his fan base look like nerdy faggots who watch that stuff. I don't care if you do, but don't ruin an entire fan base.

Most ridiculous is that now most of the people here think it somehow belongs here. One of their main arguments is that Sup Forums = anime. Which it is definitely not. Sure Sup Forums started out with one board for anime and one for random (everything else), that doesn't mean newer boards need to be the victim of anime spamming (New boards have been made for a reason). Spamming should be a thing for which you get banned.
I don't care if one posts something multiple times, but EVERY SINGLE THREAD is just ridiculous.

Another argument is "but it is our mascot". Yeah no, maybe because you think you forced some weak-minded people into believing that doesn't make it legitimate.

Call me a "divider" a "shill", it is all bullshit. I've been here from august 2015. I have the book Crippled America and a Trump hat (white). If I'm suddenly not a Trump supporter in your eyes anymore because I got annoyed by people spamming cartoon pictures EVERY SINGLE THREAD I don't think you'll function well in society. I have experienced countless funny moments here, unfortunately I've also seen the cancer which consists of awoo posters seen grown unchecked.

This post will not stop the anime spamming shills, I never expected that, but I hope more people who have become numb to the annoying spammers will again realize those people need to go and need to be reported.

Bret's relatively fair though. A bit more moderate, but a fairly decent dude. Plus he did do that whole special on Trump's life that was basically an hour of talking about how amazing he was.

>there are people who will never know the joy of the American Southeast

traitors are always.

Sup Forums has always been an autistic anime board my dude

Its just the nature of the beast.

>nerdy faggots
Pretty accurate tho

awoo

DRIMPF BLOWS G DICH

I don't know what name is common in Poland, but will take a trip to see all of the Ivans and then go to London.

kaboom~

Awoo, ya fag.

Janitor

Kike shill neocuck who was against Trump way after it was acceptable to support him

>Trump general has been infected with shills from the beginning
>The only reason I can see why they keep posting anime is to undermine the legitimacy of Trump and particularly his fan base.
and yet he still fucking won now fuck off.

Is that the new ISIS recruitment video??

>Could I virtue signal any harder?